It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 'Thank You' for those of you who give of yourselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you. I've said it to most of you when I have encountered your thoughtful responses to my sometimes off-the-wall questions.

Like most things, discussions can't be positive all the time, and I realize that.

What completely blows me away are discussions where someone who doesn't even know me will take the time to write a page worth of their understanding in attempt to help me understand something better.

It is easy to get caught up in complaining about trolls, or whatever else and nobody likes being insulted, but some of the thoughtful responses I have received to questions that are very deep for me, have completely taken me by surprise.

I always try to cut significance with a modicum of levity, but occasionally, I MUST explore something that has a profound meaning in my life.

So to you folks, and you know who you are, that approach a subject with an open mind, compassion for your fellow human and a desire to share your understanding, thank you very, very much.

You make this place a lot more than what it might be, if you didn't give a crap about each other.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Agreed. Open your mind, or someone will open it for you!

-Dev

join