It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney: OKC bombing tapes appear edited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sunday Sept 27 2009

OKLAHOMA CITY Long-secret security tapes showing the chaos immediately after the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building are blank in the minutes before the blast and appear to have been edited, an attorney who obtained the recordings said Sunday.

"The real story is what's missing," said Jesse Trentadue, a Salt Lake City attorney who obtained the recordings through the federal Freedom of Information Act as part of an unofficial inquiry he is conducting into the April 19, 1995, bombing that killed 168 people and injured hundreds more.

Trentadue gave copies of the tapes to The Oklahoman newspaper, which posted them online and provided copies to The Associated Press.

The tapes turned over by the FBI came from security cameras various companies had mounted outside office buildings near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. They are blank at points before 9:02 a.m., when a truck bomb carrying a 4,000 pound fertilizer-and-fuel-oil bomb detonated in front of the building, Trentadue said.

"Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain't no such thing as a coincidence," Trentadue said.

news.yahoo.com...

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Just as in the pentagon 9/11 footage they refuse to release certain videos and have released some with edited content.

Question everything.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by warrenb]

[mod edit: clipped quoted content]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"Released some with edited content"

Wait. Is there more than one Pentagon video that has been released? Cause I am only aware of 6 frames that do not show a boeing.

If you could point me to a link that would be greatly appreciated.

Points to review when considering the OKC Bombing.

A) Timothy Mcveigh, although he was discharged appears in a video taken at a military base specializing in bomb making.
B) The bomb that was used was not sufficient to cause the damage witnessed
C) As with 911, initial media reports suggest multiple bombs, yet only one is officially blamed for the blast.
D) After the first WTC bombing which failed, legislators were unable to pass anti-terror legislation.
- Thank god we had OKC shortly after so that the legislation could be passed.
E) Same as with JFK, and others we again have the "Lone nut" scenario, where we are supposed to believe that one person or event, caused more damage than could have been possible. Such as one bomb doing far too much damage, or planes taking down 110 storey steel structures, or LHO firing 4 rounds, one of which makes JFK's head travel towards to the alleged trajectory of the bullet and not away.

The joke my friends, is on the American public. And the whole world is laughing. Continue your ignorance people, the demoralization process has worked terrifically. How I cannot wait for the normalization process.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just read the same AP story from another outlet.

How odd is it that 4 tapes, from different locations supplied by various businesses all happen to go blank minutes before the explosion, and all come back on-line just after it happens. Tapes, mind you, that took years of requests and a lawsuit for them to get a hold of.

The truth does not exist!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
I just read the same AP story from another outlet.

How odd is it that 4 tapes, from different locations supplied by various businesses all happen to go blank minutes before the explosion, and all come back on-line just after it happens. Tapes, mind you, that took years of requests and a lawsuit for them to get a hold of.

The truth does not exist!

How many cameras do you think were focused on the most heavily defended building on Earth? 8 years later, we've seen none that show a boeing. GG Official story.

The innocent government, would go out of their way to provide those tapes so everyone could get angry at the murderers who did it.

The guilty government, never allows those tapes to see the light of day.

Anyways, what were we saying?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
there needs to be a large amount of publicity surrounding this situation

in my opinion the similarities between this and 911 are just too strong to be coincidence

i mean just like the pentagon footage, the oklahoma footage is missing

and we are supposed to believe its just some technical error or mistake

BS of the freshest nature, purely rancid from a sick bull

what will be amazing is if they can find some proof of tampering with the oklahoma case, they can then begin to get some real support for the pentagon situation

in my opinion these 2 are completely connected and i just hope someone somehow soon will be able to get some new information out to the public, especially before we have our next incident that will send our society further down this downward spiral

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Excellent find.

Saw this a while back and can't believe they think no one would notice the missing time. Or do they just not care?

If Eric Holder was seriously interested in "terror" investigations, he'd give the special prosecutor authority to look into this and Trentadue's other information.

jw

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Posted before I had a chance to, nice find. It's really not a surprise, it basically reaffirmed my previously held suspicions.

Seriously, how can they release something so blatantly edited? It basically screams questions, like gee I wonder why there is missing video?

You also ask how is it they they are so seemingly careless with a potential cover up?

I have to give a raised thumb to this attorney for his work. Working through all the intimidation, standing up and using his talents to get answers.

There is a little sparkle of hope in my mind when I hear of news of individuals/organizations who stand there ground and fight for answers. I hope the good news keeps flooding in.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
s & f'd

I just saw this on google news, hopefully this gets some buzz, maybe even help the 9/11 truth movement

new topics

top topics

join