It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Accuses Vast, Right Wing Conspiracy Of Targeting Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is just classic! I love it when the Dems try to blame their failures on the "Vast, Right Wing Conspiracy".

Bill Clinton speaks of vast, right-wing conspiracy

WASHINGTON — Bill Clinton says a vast, right-wing conspiracy that once targeted him is now focusing on President Barack Obama.

The ex-president made the comment in a television interview when he was asked about one of the signature moments of the Monica Lewinsky affair over a decade ago. Back then, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton used the term "vast, right-wing conspiracy" to describe how her husband's political enemies were out to destroy his presidency.

Bill Clinton was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether the conspiracy is still there. He replied: "You bet. Sure it is. It's not as strong as it was because America has changed demographically. But it's as virulent as it was."

Clinton said that this time around, the focus is on Obama and "their agenda seems to be wanting him to fail."

Personally, I think with the vast, out of control spending and mounting broken campaign trail promises; Obama and the Dems are doing a fair job just by themselves with guaranteeing failure for this regime.

[edit on 9/27/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Wait, is it the same vast right wing conspiracy that was accusing him of having sexual relations with M. Lewinsky as seen hereand lying to cover it up as seen here?

Those lying right wing sacks of...oh wait, what's that? This just in

And just for laughs...here you go

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Clinton obviously has difficulty with the meaning of the word "conspiracy" - in order for something to be a conspiracy it has to be done in secret, whereas the right's strategy against Obama is not a secret at all:

Keep throwing wild stuff out and see what sticks

I think Clinton is a bit cynical to try and paint political opposition, however bitter and ruthless (and often dishonest), as a conspiracy.

[edit on 9/27/09 by xmotex]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And no one mentioned the "vast left wing conspiracy" that smeared President Bush up and down the sidewalk...
Oh wait... the MSM WAS the "vast left wing conspiracy"!

I will give Nobama the exact percentage of respect Bush was given... None what-so-ever!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Clinton obviously has difficulty with the meaning of the word "conspiracy" . . .

Come on . . .

he had trouble with the word "is," for crying out loud

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Having Been, notice I said Been, a democrat all my life, and considering I voted for obamanation, I say he is full of dog doo.
A LOT of people that Voted for the O-hole are outraged at what he has done and is trying to do.
This is Not a Right Wing Anything. This is an outraged Country. They can try to spin it anyway they want to, but the truth is the truth, we are Mad and we have had Enough!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What I didn't know is that Hillary coined the term 'Vast, Right Wing Conspiracy'. Of course that was before she saw the dry cleaning bill, and found the list for '101 uses for a cigar' in Bill's wallet.

new topics

top topics

join