It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not prepared

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is going to be a short post because a long one is not needed. I have done enough research in the last three weeks to predict an outcome of civil unrest within our nation.

The simple fact of the matter is that any one group with any power what so ever that has been created and maintained by and for the people is quickly dissolved and picked over by fedral authority.

We have alot of guns, alot of patriots but that does not win wars. Grenades, mortors, tanks and brutality until the opposition buckles under the terror of the relization of shredding human flesh sets in......... wins wars.

Cut off the head to kill the beast is the only way. I AM NOT saying in any way, shape or form to hurt anyone! I am saying that military conflict to solve the problems we face with liberty and freedom can not and will not be obtained through armed conflict.

We have not the means to organize, execute nor win through a military victory through force, any and all thoughts otherwise are sheer imagination and sheer folly. I have ran the numbers and played the game and it is not an option.

We must and I mean must save America through what voice we have left, even if it is just a faint and uttered wisper. Our votes now, or unified voice MUST cry and scream for freedom in our elections this coming year. We must make them understand the path we are on is NOT one the AMERICAN PEOPLE want to travel down.

This, my freedom loving friends is the path best travled and the path of least bloodshed because soon we will now be on a global war front and anyone who dissents will quickly be labled a turncoat in the grip of American glory in the name of foriegn wars.

I pray you don't fall into the trap that is set and is being brought to bear. A revolution through arms is an ill advised plan and is the hand we are being suckered into playing.

Use your minds and your hearts together with your passion for your freedom and family to understand what needs to be done without being told. Those of you that understand what freedom means will know what to do when the time comes and those that do not yet know will follow there hearts when they see there peers do the same.

Use what freedom we have left to vote, use it to force them to hear your voice through threat of non re election and understand that IT IS STILL what we make it because if one person does not stand for your values or your freedom and either does the other, don't vote for either and THEN and ONLY then do we turn to the streets and demand change through civil unrest and lawful protest.

The servents of this nation MUST bow to the will of the people and we are not given the choice of a represenative that echoes our voice then freedom begins to fade. Don't let the bell sound out, don't give in to the feeling of being helpless.

STAND UP and use your rights still granted you by the Holy and binding Constitution and do what you can before we are dragged into a losing war.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Can you bullet-point your "short post"? I got lost.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Your voice through voting will make no difference.

The Shadow Controllers are not running for office.

Their tenacles reach through every industry and every status high and low.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We passed the point of being able to vote the scum out of office about 100 years ago. I don't know the answer to our current problems, but I'm afraid that we will never be able to reach a consensus on what the best course of action is. Everyone is just so angry about everything all the time now. We each turn on the other, even those that basically have the same beliefs. I guess that was "their" plan all along, huh? Too bad we are going right along with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree, I have lost all hope in mankind to counter what is before us, and I freely admit to being no better than that which I am critical of. If outrage exist, I do not see it, and if a solution exist, I don't have it. I am completely stumped on what to do or how to act.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
That's what Illidan said to my guild before we fought him. Sure, at first it was hard and phase 2 was a nightmare to learn, but after a few times we won the battle. Every time I hear him say "You are not prepared" I laugh to myself. There was a time when that was true, but not so much these days. I think his loss to Arthas has made him borderline crazy. He knows that considering the circumstances he should have won the fight. But Arthas had a more significant factor in his favour: fate.

[edit on 27/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Huh?
WHAT?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
How can a few thousand people rule over 300 million people?

Because the 300 million people only think about themselfs. Unite and they will have to wipe out of the entire population to "win" a war.

But I see the problem. People are so preoccupied with work, family, hobbies etc that they have no time to consider what the government is doing. Also you have lots of people who see nothing wrong with the system.

Getting the information out is a problem, and its very difficult in America where all the mass media is owned by people who love the current system where they remain powerful and wealthy while the majority have very little.

Thats what you get with pure capitalism. The rich and powerful control the society completely, and the voices of the others cant even get heard.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
That's what Illidan said to my guild before we fought him. Sure, at first it was hard and phase 2 was a nightmare to learn, but after a few times we won the battle. Every time I hear him say "You are not prepared" I laugh to myself. There was a time when that was true, but not so much these days. I think his loss to Arthas has made him borderline crazy. He knows that considering the circumstances he should have won the fight. But Arthas had a more significant factor in his favour: fate.

[edit on 27/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

I know what you're talking about but the problem is that you weren't prepared the first time you fought him. And what happened? You all died! Yes, Arthas has fate in his favor and yes, Illidan has become crazy at this point but time will bring him back just as Onyxia is being brought back to badassness.

Oh, and I have to add, that this is a beautiful example of OP's comments. Organization is the key to winning any battle and the people just are not nor will they be organized enough to defeat the real PTB. I would venture to say that you would never fight Illidan alone with the actual intention of ever winning, crazy or not.

[edit on 27/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
we've tried all the "peaceful" things. "vote the bums out" doesnt work, we've tried democrats and republicans, neither one do anything and arent really the ones in charge anyways. (not to mention the diebold voting machine scam)
peaceful protests get squashed with force. (pittsburgh just this week)
peaceful, "teabags" or "pink slips" or "internet petitions" dont work.

calling your state representative doesnt work, how many people were FOR the bailouts??? remember when we crashed their server?? did it do anything? NO.

the time for peaceful dissent is quickly ending.

Now if only people were smart enough to have a UNITED front against oppression rather than small pockets of resistance where they mostly destroy innocent shops, cars and property.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree in principle with what you write, there is simply no possibility of the American people winning in a physical conflict with your own federal government.

I've seen people on here suggest several times that the troops would not attack their own people, well, I disagree.
We repeatedly see your troops acting in direct opposition to the Constitution. We've seen your Police dressed in riot gear, beating up girls, snatching teenagers off the street, terrorizing a university...
They all swore to protect and serve the American people, not the government. And yet, here they are, just "following orders".

The federal government has already begun to paint any who have an opposing view as a potential "domestic terrorist". Those are the people who protest for their rights, the people who speak up about abuses of power and authority, those are the intelligent people who dare to challenge existing ideas and actions of government. They're all on watch lists. This automatically makes them suspects without charge.

In a conflict between the people and the government, no restraint would be shown. Within hours they could easily destroy any dissenting group simply by sheer force. There is simply no chance of the people winning against that kind of military power.

But, I also have to state that your proposal of democratic ousting of leadership through vote is a fallacy.
The two party system is a failure, it's a sham.

If anyone out there has any doubts about this, just go back over everything Obama promised. Then look at what has actually changed.
Where is there any real difference? Obama is still spending you into immeasurable debt, you're still loosing young men and women in wars for profit and strategy against Iran, he's blocked freedom of information on CIA crimes, he's still detaining people without charge and without counsel... Obama is just another head of the same beast, the one being controlled by a select group behind government, and we all know it.

I party agree with Celente in that you need a third party. But because the existing machine would do everything in its power to destroy that, this isn't enough on its own.

I think you need to do the following in concert:

1. You need to force several states to leave the union. Through peaceful protest and public pressure, you need to convince your elected regional leaders that they need to suspend support to the federal government. I can almost guarantee that once one state does, others will follow.
This will allow each state to act independently for a period of time, away from the constraints of federal government. It vastly improves your prospects for creating a viable third, fourth or fifth party.

2. You need to form several new parties, entirely independent of corporate support. You don't need the massive funds for campaigning, you don't need 100 staff members, you don't need national donation requests. Any new party would actually be more credible in the coming years for refusing to waste so much money. Support is gained not through how much money you raise, but what your opinions are and your vision of a future for America.

3. You need to protest peacefully and vocally in your state for the above, and for new limits on federal control of the states.

4. You need to remove your support to existing media, through protest and boycott. It is not acceptable for a so-called free press to state their opinions about protest groups or government. They are supposed to report the facts, not give their opinion. There is no free press until it works in an unbiased fashion. Turn off your TV.

I suggest all of the above because the existing machine is so vast and so powerful that nothing can be changed simply through creating a third party, or protesting, or being angry, or attacking the party in power, as a single action.
This will take more than begging to be heard, and it'll take more than simply getting angry and joining a militia in the misguided belief that your pathetic little rifle can take down the most powerful military structure in the world.

Any suggestion of an "armed uprising" is entirely delusional. Those naive enough to try it will be labelled a "domestic terrorist cell" within moments and destroyed within hours. It doesn't matter if you're 100 strong, or 100.000 strong, you cannot extinguish a volcano with a water pistol.
Those who compare this to the civil war are also delusional. The Civil war was fought by people with guns, against people with guns. Any second scenario of civil war will be people with guns fighting tanks, grenades, gas, chemicals, choppers, drones, intelligence...
Just look at any instance where a people have gone against a military. The people die in their millions.
You see wars being fought all over this planet, and where there is an imbalance of capability, the people die in massive numbers.

Having said all of the above, I do not believe that any of this will happen (okay, maybe the third party, through default) because Americans on the whole are uneducated in reality. The majority watch corporate news, the majority don't think something as bad as Nazi Germany could happen again, the majority are happy to hand over responsibility to a federal authority if it makes them comfortable for another day and they don't actually have to think for themselves.

Unfortunately, Nazi Germany can happen again. That doesn't mean concentration camps and ideas on global domination, it simply means fascism.
No, before anyone jumps up and down screaming about it, I don't compare Obama to Hitler, I think that's laughable, if a little distasteful. But what I do know is that these things can happen organically. It doesn't have to have a sick individual at the helm.
When corporations that already operate with the single goal of making profit for a few at the expense of the masses are controlling government, it is inevitable unless that cycle is broken.

The NWO that many of you fear consists of corporate power over government, and that inevitably leads to fascism where everything is designed to make profit for the few at the cost to the masses, and it's already happening in every western nation.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Hmmm civil unrest is widely predicted.
But you see .. the US government have "too big to fail" principle. We all saw how rubbish AIG and Citibank were and yet they were revived freely. Just like that.

My view is that before another market crash occurs (bigger one), they're like to blame it on external elements. So as to avoid entire American people going after government.

Thus, another staged terrorist attack is highly possible.

[edit on 9 27 2009 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think we need to match them using their own methods.

We can buy or make riot gear and shields too. We can buy earplugs for the soundwave machine. We can buy a gasmask suitable for teargas.
We can buy or make our own beanbag shotgun rounds.

Match them pound for pound. With numbers on our side we CAN stand up to the thugs.

Let THEM fire the first LIVE shot. We must maintain the "moral highground".

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
I think we need to match them using their own methods.

We can buy or make riot gear and shields too. We can buy earplugs for the soundwave machine. We can buy a gasmask suitable for teargas.
We can buy or make our own beanbag shotgun rounds.

Match them pound for pound. With numbers on our side we CAN stand up to the thugs.

Let THEM fire the first LIVE shot. We must maintain the "moral highground".

There are laws against you using similar gear, and if there isn't now, there would be over night.

And there is no possibility of you matching their military power. It's simply not possible.

If you are protesting in every state, they cannot simply silence every group with sound cannons. Even if they do manage it, it doesn't change the fact that the protest is there.

And I agree with you entirely on maintaining the moral high-ground, there will come a time when a citizen is killed through all of this, but the people need to remain calm and continue, using that as more evidence of the fascist regime taking over control of government (again, I refer to corporate power not Obama!)

An armed conflict will not change anything, it'll just increase the speed at which Democracy crumbles, and with the deaths of hundreds and possibly thousands.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I am, and have been involved with the protests, I am, and have been writing and calling my elected officals.
It Does NOTHING.
Last week after Obamanations G-20 speech he had a press conference, there was a reporter that stood up and asked him what he thought of the tea Parties. This is what he said "we just have different opinions" No indication at All that he is Even Listening to the Will Of the People.

So where do we go from here? What other course of action will they listen to? Peaceful protest Does Not Work.
Election? Elect who? Even IF you get someone in office that gives a crap they are soon shown by the rest that they Will go with the statis quo period.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
may I suggest ....we wait .

in a matter of months , the stock market will fall to 24000.

and a great depression will colapse the dollor... and then... the answer is easy

shut the money off. with out money... the fed will colapse .

and at that point... it is only nessasary for you to deffend the constitution .

they will have no power to enforce either good or bad laws.

what is required... is you stop paying any fedaral tax .
demand of your local goverment to stop enforcing fedaral tax collection .... starve them out.

and never forget what today feels like... teach your children of this great lesson we know this day ...

how close we got to armed resistance....

do the math... they will run out of money shortly...
then when they are down... make sure they never ever get up again.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Countries ARE overthrown by their own citizens. You cannot expect a change in a country where the people don't have the will to overthrow their own government. It happens when enough people are under duress. Comfortable people do not do these things.

When this whole mess got really rolling several years ago. If you even mentioned the idea of removing our current government people would go out of their way to say "You better watch what you say on the internet, the spooks are watching" which is so much fear tactic. I've watched this progress over time where I'm seeing the opposite now. People are loosing so much mentaly, emotionally, financially, that they are closing to a point where they are willing to die for a truth vs live for a lie. If you hold your life so precious that you would perpetuate an existence you hate then how valuable is it anyway?

The really horrible thing is we have been getting inched toward a slavery which has the thin veneer and illusion of freedom painted on it. I have never seen an empowered man, a casual judge, a god unto himself do a humble and just thing without being brought forcefully to it in some way shape of fashion. Don't you know through your lives that asking for mercy from a bully only gets more aggression. However, if you beat the # out of him a few times he is likely to reconsider his ways. The Enlish learned this lesson several times over when their expansion plans went astray.

You want change. Well, that's easy. Stop doing the same old crap and expecting things to change. Oh, and playing wow does not a country make.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by readerone

good or bad laws?

when "theyre down make sure they dont get up again"?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Your voice through voting will make no difference.

The Shadow Controllers are not running for office.

Their tenacles reach through every industry and every status high and low.

This is the crux of it, and why letters don't work, and why voting
has not worked.

Because at the end of the day when they did vote against the bail out,
they simply threatened them and said we are going to vote on it til
it passes and sure enough it passed the next time.

They are voting thru bills now without reading them because they
will not give them the bills til a few hours before the vote is called.

Do not buy into the left vs. right paradigm.

It is just a way to divide us against each other, and it has been working
very well for a long time.

Too few are awake, and why I stick by my plans to bugout.

Only once the true nature of the evil that runs the country from
marionette strings is revealed will the ppl stand together.

Right now it is too split into various factions that have an all or nothing
support for their favorite ideology or point of interest.

It is truly amazing to see that most parents plan to not let their
children take the swine flu shot.

I think the ppl fighting autism helped make that happen thru
the various info they have released.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Read this and think about it. It's food for thought, especially if you are looking to protect yourself from such a threat...

Hypothetical scenario of a highly successful grassroots action follows...

You would need to think about WHO it is responsible that is violating your rights and what would YOU DO to ensure their inability to continue, on an *individual level*. No group, no plan, no words online or to friends, NOTHING. Success could only come by action when the opportunity arises for you personally and walk away never to claim victory. That is the only thing that truly scares the real evil in this world.

For example, in our American plight against terrorists... Imagine if the terrorists were even smaller cells of ONE individual each with only one goal in mind and no need to discuss with others or release a tape or claim responsibility... They identify their enemy and opportunity and constantly seize it without warning, chatter or else utilizing anything on hand at the time whether it's an arm, ashtray, pillow, compressed air or a 1983 ford bronco.
WHATEVER.

All intelligence provisions are rendered useless. How do you think serial killers are so hard to find? There is no hint or trail only for the pattern found in the common denominator of their victims. In this case, once that pattern is established then the evil family or what not is completely naked and unable to go anywhere, once their cover is blown.

If there was an Illuminati / PTB their only true worry is the individual with a set program in mind to succeed before their last breath. That's one thing NO ONE WANTS YOU TO KNOW. The last thing they want is you looking INWARD for answers. Even the Governments would be hostage of such an organization and wouldn't be able to help you. You would be completely on your own but your power is more than a million like minded, chatty individuals.

Now multiply that same solo program by 10,000,000 intent people and you have insured success in redundancy. Train for a decade in the armed services, secret services, private security services and be hired by your enemy as a private merc. Though, I'll bet you the bad boys have three guards ALWAYS with orders to kill one another should one behave strangely. That's another matter.

(Note)
Even if everyone aligned and organized... Who's going to finance? By the time a true movement of force occurs, guess who's going to be there to finance it -once it serves their cause!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join