It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has Already Begun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Excellent post!

SnF of course!

One little thing I'd like to add is the rapid decline of testosterone in human males.
In recent years, the average testosterone levels in males has dropped considerably and inexplicably. Since testosterone is responsible for drive and assertiveness in the human, it would make sense that a reduction in testosterone would lead to the general populace being less willing to stand up for themselves and fight back.

We've lost our balls.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why do you thing that has happened, OZ? Just asking your opinion since you brought it up. I'm interested to hear your view. Thanx!

Great post, OP!!

I_R

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

Outstanding point. The emasculation/neutering/"ball-losing" of men has been evidenced year after year after year.

See television.

Countless commercials show a dunce of a husband loafing and oafing around while his Alpha Wife boss rolls her eyes smartly. Sitcoms mentioned earlier provide more evidence. The old Nike jingle, "Anything you can do I can do better/I can do anything better than you." Gender war. Who loses?

ALL of us.

OP? Fine work. Flows nicely. S & F sandwich.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Dust thou art and unto art shalt thou return "
And so went the once great America.

Who is anyone kiding anymore?
Americans no longer have the will to fight,nor the intelligence to open their eyes.

People are content to live in their "leave me alone" bubble.

Star Wars - Parallels to politics and history

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Spot on, spot on. I know exactly what you mean. It's almost like they don't want you to be intelligent. They have ingrained into our society that being intelligent is wrong, but being aggressive and a bully and whatever is right and they get the acolades and the glory. Our nation believe it or not is going down the tubes because the Illuminati (even though said author of this thread said there getting beat up) have done their job to well. A dumbed down society in the US that has lost their ability to look out for their own FUTURE self interest. They are just thinking about the here and now which many ANIMALS do. They have made many of us ANIMALS in our own country and we revel in it because we don't know that those people that we look up to look at us as truly ignorant individuals and don't really want anything to do with us. I feel sorry for many of us because when the hammer comes down on the US, it will be hard and painful and we will have only ourselves to blame for not THINKING FOR OURSELVES.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

Here is a thread that explains why

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

BOOK! very well written, it wan't that long, considering the space you used,
easily read. so" they're asses being handed to them really dosn't help
our situation does it? were still doomed.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

not only that, emasculation, combined with fluoride taking away our drive to accomplish mostly anything, makes us perfect little lumps on a log!

if someone doesn't know about the dangers of fluoride still, then i just don't know what to say, except search for it on this site, search for my threads about fluoride, including the ones in my sig, and especially check out www.fluoridealert.org... ...the WHOLE site... browse away!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Bravo! This is easily one of the most succinct and pointed posts I have read on ATS yet. It puts into clear and concise bullet points, everything that one should know about the tentacles of control that are slowly but surely, robbing each one of us of our basic human right to live free and pursue our personal goals and dreams.

We have been lulled into insensibility, in order to shackle us through debt, taxes and inflation. We are being rendered into a resource that is exploited, as the OP has said, from cradle to grave.

It is about time that we as human beings decided that we are "mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore", to borrow one of my favorite lines from Network. Human beings must come before corporate greed and avarice. Humanity must come before political agendas and naked power grabs.

It is time for a revolution ladies and gentlemen. A revolution of the people, by the people, and for the people. It has become clearer to me with each passing day, that we have no representatives in government anymore, or at the least very few. Our needs come second to those of the wealthy ruling elite, who have made their vast fortunes on the backs of each and every one of us.

The time has come to put an end to it and usher in a new age of equity and fairness for us all.

S & F

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Recently met the wife of one of the authors of "The Electric Universe"; she's a librarian north of Phoenix.

To topic: I've switched to fluoride-free toothpaste, and have been drinking only distilled water for several months. Is it true that distilled water is free of fluoride?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Now that we know what's wrong, and how we have all conspired to allow 'outside authority' to manipulate us into thinking 'democracy' has the peoples' best interest at heart, let's stop playing the blame and victim role and begin to take responsiblity for our past actions.

I like to play the game as if the PTB do not exist in my world...I am creating thru Thought my own version of what Life on Earth would look like, a New Paradigm if you will, allowing the puppet masters to self destruct without our focus on their misdeeds, which only give them more power.

What would humanity look like without politics, big government, religion, banking, social conformity? A place with no restrictions on the individual recreating themselves to serve all humanity and the precious Earth we call our home.

A good novel, The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood (1985) shows insight into the probable nightmare could happen if we lose sight of what we envision for a healthy Human experience on Earth. (not our only experience in our immortal evolutions)

Happy Dreams! Focus on what we want to see, rather than how we've been victimized.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I'm not following you... Explain this... Your post is well thought out, so this paragraph is worth fleshing out.
I've seen my share of folks that I wonder how they ever figured out how to make babies much less own a credit card.

Yes, I felt that I rushed certain parts of this, (Especially the end) and I have only myself to blame...

Anyways... The method I was talking about can be summed up by this list:

Actors
Athletes
Corporate Musicians

No useful talent to speak of, they are merely "Product" searching for that Almighty Dirty Dollar.

By rewarding people with large amounts of money, you make the "Game" of reproduction easier for them for several reasons.

1. There are people who are attracted to wealth.
2. No REAL 9-5 Job leaves plenty of time to work on the dating scene.
3. Having disposable capital facilitates MUCH in the fields of reproduction.

On the flip side... people who show actual talent, creativity, and "Productivity" to enhance mankind, are bought off cheap, swindled, etc...

Think "Nikolai Tesla"

What's Obama up to then? He's embracing these commies and dictators... What's the REAL agenda? Is Obama setting THEM up for a fall?

Obama is a puppet.

This is easy to understand.

What is slightly more difficult to understand, is that FEW desire the role of Puppet.

I am sure that Obama would make a decent president, if he were allowed to actually *BE* president....

Unfortunately... there is this thing that they tend to call "Politics" in the way.

Check out JFK's speech to see what I mean:

Thank you all for the positive feedback, I will continue to add to this thread, my perspectives and research.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KelticKraute

You do realize that the Illuminate or the power behind the power has been running face first into the Indigo/Crystal children.

The Illuminati, for all their intelligence, do not understand humanity.

You can only Lie to peoples faces for so many generations before the Species Adapts to a world full of lies, and stops looking for truth from someone else.

These "Indigo's", "Crystal's" and etc... are the direct biological adaptation to a world created, constructed, and directed by lies.

Their power is to see with eyes unclouded.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Being a women, I feel the need to comment on the statements about the women's suffrage/feminist movement.

I've heard these things many times and they do make perfect sense. My ONLY problem with these assertions is it implies that we should all just stay home and NOT have the choice to work or not.

I see the flip side of that being that with the very financial control that has been forced upon us it started to become very hard to raise a family on only one source of income.

Yes, you answered your own point.

The purpose of the Feminist Movement was not to "Give women the Option to work"

It was, through economic action, to ensure that the women *HAD* to work.

As you have pointed out, it is nearly impossible to support and raise a family on a single income.

You see, Wages are based on the Supply of Workers, versus the Demand of Industry (Employers)

When you flood the market with new Workers, you devalue the existing labor pool, as so many more people must now compete for the same ammount of jobs.

It is quite brilliant, actually.

Also, with the gain of a woman's right to vote, once again, it seems implied that by being given this right things got screwed up. Is it being suggested that women should have never been given that right?

The right of women to vote was the carrot that was stuck under women's noses to get them to break up the family, destroy labor compeditiveness, etc...

Really... when was the last time you remember that Voting for a certain candidate actually CHANGED anything?

They effectively tricked women into fighting for a "Right" that was completely useless, and giving up their *POWER* at the same time.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

I hate to be a spoilsport, however I must ask; If part of the operation is to instigate population control, why would the Catholic Church not condone the use of condoms? I am sure the Vatican is a major player in the Illuminati.

Well, the Illuminati is not really a completely cohesive group.

They do have disagreements on certain issues.

The Vatican wants power, as all religions do, but the Church wants this power in a slightly different way.

Also, I would say that certain issues will always be looked at by religion in a certain way...

No matter how much control and power the Vatican wants.... they will never come out and tell the masses to worship Satan... they would lose all of their power almost instantly.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Another "Attack" that you missed was on Farmers. Organized plans were developed by a group of unelected, highly powerful financial and industrial executives called the Committee for Economic Development. They wanted to drastically change agricultural practices in the US to better serve their agenda. This group was established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations..

Yes, thank you... I tried to be as comprehensive as possible, but due to the way I composed this thought, I inevitably left certain elements out.

The control over farming is a BIG part of that power, as access to land means self sufficiency.

Not to mention all of the "Terminator" type genetically modified crops, and the laws enacted in third world nations to outlaw the collection of seeds.

Truely, this is one of the most important aspects of their control.

The easiest counterattack though, is a victory garden.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NesOrSnesNoneOfTheRest

You don't beat a rigged game by continuing to play, that's the dialectic fuel that feeds the Illuminati's nefarious plans.

Yes, you are exactly correct... but I think you missed the finer point of my summary.

The US Government Overspends each year to finance its expanding empire, and continue its arms accumulation.

This overspending is financed through the issuing of United States Treasury Bonds (Someone loans the US money, and the US is obligated to pay them back, plus interest.)

Foreign investors have been propping up the FED system for decades... and this became a catch 22, as the inflation caused by the financial over extension devalues the US Treasury Bonds.

This hurts the investors, so to keep their already invested assets valuable, they are forced to purchase ever increasing amounts of US treasury bonds.

They fired the first Shot against the Illuminati, by effectively, "Walking Away" from this rigged game.

They dropped 2 Trillion dollars worth of bonds onto the market, effectively killing the value of US bonds, and Dollars.

This led to a increasing cyclic devaluation, that culminated in the current economic catastrophe that the US and most western powers are experiencing.

The world just WALKED AWAY from the rigged game, and it all fell down like a house of cards in a hurricane.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I must say I love this. You've done an awesome job here Edrick. I do have a few things lingering in my mind from your work here though.

1. Intelligence. From your explanation, which I really do like, I can only deduce that those people who are not educated (Think of countries where education is not a priority from childhood) should be seriously enlightened. Well they're not.

Can this be explained? I believe so. Could it be that the PTB keep them chemically altered from early on so as to have the resources of the place for their own? Or is there another way to explain how those countries where education is very scarce isn't full of brilliantly creative minds?

Flouride, in those very same places, is not used. Mercury? Possibly.

The destruction of the Father figure in the media I totally agree with. It is undeniable. This and the rest of your post is brilliant.

I'm not too sure about how they are getting their butts handed to them right now though. I believe they knew exactly what they were doing with the financial thing. I'm not sure how to put into words just yet but I believe it was planned. Just my thoughts though. Great post star and flagged my friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

[We have to start taking control of our own lives, there will be no social state to take care of us,]

This is the ONLY reason why they have been allowed to go so far with the control .

Just as God will not step over our rights to make our own decisions ..they cannot step over those rights either unless we allowed it .....in other words WE allow them control .and in fact we begged for them to do it (especially since 911 )so they are in control which is the ONLY reason why so many have fallen victim to their control .THEY ARE BEGGING FOR IT ....
Its called NO RESPONSIBILITY on the part of the those who are DUMBED DOWN ETC ....they dont want any so they basically handed all responsibility over (they put thier lives in the hands of someone that CANNOT be trusted to look out for your own best interest) to TPTB >(The Powers that Be) ...........................

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In places where education is not widespread, there are generally other intelligence-limiting factors. For example: malnutrition, water-borne diseases, unsafe work practices involving heavy metals, and so on.
Education is not an evil in itself. Only in certain ways, such as in the USI system.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join