It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO displays superior speed against fighter jets at air show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The following video released on September 21st 2009 was taken at a military air show and depicts a UFO within the footage that clearly shows its superiority in speed and maneuverability.

Usually I don't post about YouTube videos with all the fake ones out there, but at about 36 seconds into this one you can clearly see something dark just zoom past the jets.

Whatever it was, it makes the jets look really, REALLY slow!
UFO at airshow

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hmm really interesting.
Its certainly a UFO, because we cant identify it.
Could be a bug. Or a craft.

I am curious to see what the experts have to say about this

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think it is impossible to determine the speed of whatever that was without knowing its depth in the video. If it was as deep as the planes above then it is moving at tremendous speed. However if it is tens of feet, or less, in front of the camera then it is not traveling that fast at all.

To me it looks like someone threw a rock over head. But maybe that is a preconceived notion based on the my notion that the examiner.com is no more then tabloid journalism.

-E-

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
wow;
the ufo looks really small;
like almost the size of the jet's cockpit

and madmod uploads alot of fake ufo videos;
so... idk

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I guess the power of suggestion works on me because I never thought "bug" until I read the comments. Somehow it doesn't add up but I'm no expert in trick photography and graphics.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Sorry man. But I've never seen a bug that can fly faster then a jet. Maybe you can clarify?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Very interesting video.

IMO this neither bug nor rock - the line is too straight I think. If it was a rock wouldn't their be at least a little bit of arching? And I can't recall having seen a flying bug to go in a straight line.

But who knows?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Im thinking something small going right in front of the cam. Interestingly i just did a thread on the credibility of the examiner.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
lol it should say 'A Bee-dazzeling performance at air show.'
Seriously its just a bee flying infront of the camera.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Looks great, i love the music to.

The object is much smaller and waay closer than the planes. You can tell because of the glint / sun reflection it has. The planes dont have that reflection. It could be a bug.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's an insect....bee, wasp or similar.

Betcha!

It's a shame that some people need to make a big thing out of these kind of things and create stunning clips with absolutely no thoughts as to the possibility of a natural phenomemen.

Presuming it was a "craft" is daft.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I think it is impossible to determine the speed of whatever that was without knowing its depth in the video. If it was as deep as the planes above then it is moving at tremendous speed. However if it is tens of feet, or less, in front of the camera then it is not traveling that fast at all.

To me it looks like someone threw a rock over head. But maybe that is a preconceived notion based on the my notion that the examiner.com is no more then tabloid journalism.

-E-

You can tell its in front of the craft because the small amount of reflection on the object doesn't flicker as it passes the planes. If it was the same depth the planes would most likely have the same type of reflection as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I also believe the object was much closer than the planes giving it the illusion of speeding faster than them.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sweet !! I never seen that footage . Nice find. I would love to see one up close. It won't be much longer till we see some detailed videos.They are showing up everywhere. Disclosure soon I think. star for your hard work.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

it doesn't have to fly faster than the jets, it simply flew right in front of the camera lens

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the AOA there sort of gives that away. Those jets were flying low. This object came in from a lower angle still. It would have been easily seen by everyone at the show. Did anyone else report seeing it? Or do we only have this video?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
First of all, this is an air show. Jets aren't allowed to go at full-speed, so the argument "can you explain how X goes faster than a jet plane" goes to the ground. They are actually going slowly, and you can tell this from the smoke. A lot of smoke means bad combustion, and bad combustion happens when you are not burning fuel, and you don't burn all the fuel in the engine when you are going SLOWLY.

Second, it just looks like a bird running away from the noise. In the second 0:39 or 0:40 you can actually see the bird turning and going away.

If it was a UFO, people would forget about the aircrafts. So, that means it's something normal, like a bird.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Around the 1:30 mark of the video, the slowdown and zoom in clearly demonstate that it's..... MR. HANKEY!!!!

Now, when he learned to fly, and why he's out so early before Christmas are the real questions here.

Seriously though, s&f for the video - nice find.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a rock? cmon guis!
its more like photoshoped or something,that thing did not look real X

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Its a bug, properly a wasp or honey bee by its shape, i don't know why people jump on the UFO band wagon when they see something like this, grow up and behave your self,

That is all

Wee Mad Mental

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join