It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayalon: Iran attack is still an option

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ayalon: Iran attack is still an option

www.jpost.com

Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon insisted on Monday that the military option against Teheran was still on the table, rejecting comments made by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev last week and published on Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hmmm so looks like Israel is saying not so fast. I mean this isnt surprising as the quotes by Medvedv dont sound like an Israeli official speaking but rather what he was wanting to say in his own words. Medvedev migvht be right...Israel is "planning" an attack on Iran because the planning is over. They already have a plan the only thing to do now is just get the "go" signal. Planning was being done over the last 2 years...they are way past that now.

www.jpost.com

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Peace.

I am peace within

I chosed to be as an option.

I chosed to be because it's the world I want to see outside me

As Peace within so, outside of me.

Iran war futile and not accpetable. War is not acceptable. War was never acceptable and it will never be acceptable. Grow up people and stop this right now.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
Peace.

I am peace within

I chosed to be as an option.

I chosed to be because it's the world I want to see outside me

As Peace within so, outside of me.

Iran war futile and not accpetable. War is not acceptable. War was never acceptable and it will never be acceptable. Grow up people and stop this right now.

Thank you.

You have the wisdom and cadence of Yoda, and what you say is true; War is terrible, and unacceptable.

But, once the war machine starts rolling, it's very hard to stop again. I don't think we can stop this. I don't think anyone can stop this. I think Israel wants to do this. I think we're living in the last few days before World War III.

Also, I haven't double checked so this may not be true, but in another thread, someone said that Iran's nuclear facilities are Russian built, and have Russian civilians as staff.

So if Israel goes to war, Big Brother America goes too, and when Israel hits Iran's nuclear facilities, that person in that thread says, it will draw Russia into the conflict on Iran's side. China will probably side with Russia, and if so, we're in a terrible terrible time to be alive. I only hope cooler heads prevail and it doesn't come to this.

We all need to find a good safe way to get rid of the Nukes and never build them again, before we kill ourselves entirely with them.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is true the Criminal Despots and Tyrants who rule the Military Industrial Complex want another war but at these tedious and pathetic news reports flow one after another month after month as they employ every public relations and disinformation agent at their disposal they just can not and will not and should not get true public support for it.

The people of the world are tired of these insane and pointless wars based on nefarious and unsubtantiated reports of this and that evil horror waiting to befall the Racketeering and Corrupt Enterprise known as Israel.

Who needs attacked are the owners of these defense companies, in courts of Law by attorneys who can compell that tangled web of bribes, graft and extortion used on Law Makers and Generals.

Who needs attacked are the Israeli Newspapers for slander and publishing one baseless allegation after another against the good and noble people of Iran.

Who needs attacked are the commodity speculators who every time these bufoons and stooges who masquerade as Israeli Politicians and Government Officials open their vile warmongering mouths the price of crude oil goes up with it.

It's time we said NO to the Criminal Regime in Telaviv, and the Merchants of Death and tell them it will be they who have their heads upon the chopping block.

Enough is enough already...

WHO CAN STOP THIS WAR?

WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CAN STOP THIS WAR!!!!!

Stop letting the agents of evil and death and masters of lies and deceptions convince you otherwise just to further pad their pockets with blood profits.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Hmmm so looks like Israel is saying not so fast. I mean this isnt surprising as the quotes by Medvedv dont sound like an Israeli official speaking but rather what he was wanting to say in his own words. Medvedev migvht be right...Israel is "planning" an attack on Iran because the planning is over. They already have a plan the only thing to do now is just get the "go" signal. Planning was being done over the last 2 years...they are way past that now.

www.jpost.com

I agree.

If they havent planned yet then....oh boys!! facepalm.jpg, they arent gods children.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I doubt America will attack Iran anytime soon if ever. They have no money to afford another war that they can't win.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
From what I have heard and researched out, it will be Isreal. It is coming down to what all goes down in the UN Security council by October. Something tells me that if things do not go the way Isreal wants, they may launch an attack against Iran and do it inspite of the world. No one wants any of the middle eastern countries with a nuclear weapon, as that would be very bad, for all involved, and could lead to a new arms race.

new topics

top topics

join