It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski - US Must Shoot Down Israelis If They Attack Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh, of course. All of our problems have been caused by Israel. It seems some can not see through their anti-Semitic fog.

Aye, just like some cannot see beyond their name calling at anyone who has an opinion that differs from theirs.

I really have a hard time seeing how you contribute these conversations when all you ever do is spew your hate speech at anyone who doesn't bow down to the almighty Isreali government.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I just call it like I see it. I'm sure if all of my posts were anti-Muslim, you'd be crying 'racism.' You may want to get past the anti-Semitic web-sites, and actually do a little unbiased research. Here's a good place to start-

U.S. Foreign Policy and Israel's Qualitative Military Edge: The Need for a Common Vision
link

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Actually, I support our allies, rather than our enemies, unlike some.

Israel behind 9/11? What a joke. Let me guess, Zionists are part of a secret conspiracy to rule the world? You do know The Protocols was a hoax, correct?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Is that all your handlers train you to do change the subject and make it about race?

Do you have any idea what's going to happen to the world economy when your criminal little band of allies that you sabatoged this country for carry out their latest little crime and oil explodes through the roof.

Let me make it plain for you I don't give a crap about Israel. I owe it nothing and neither does America.

No country should get one more dime, or one more bullet than any other country out of us.

Beggars and theives is all I see friend when it comes to Isreal, they have never done anything for the U.S. but cost us money, stature and grief, and frankly your lack of appreciation for what this country has done for you as you belly ache and moan about how we are supposed to treat our number one charity case like saints and royalty is just insulting.

Resign your citizenship, man up in the IDF and stop whining to Americans about what we are supposed to do for some other nation and people.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Brother spare me the disinforamation spiel, no one's been tried in a court of law for 9-11 and there is no evidence that says anyone isn't guilty or anyone is other than an illegal court of public oppinion manipulated by the government and media to disenfranchise the American people through things like the Patriot Act.

I have no idea who your allies are as an Israeli.

You sure aren't an American, because you don't talke red white and blue, all you talk is blue and white on every last thread you post on.

Your agenda is obvious, your loyalties are obvious and you don't give a rats behind about the United States of America and every last one of your posts show that too.

I don't want to hear about your dislike of Muslims and what peaceful nations that have never attacked Israel are supposedly planning to do so the war mongering Israeli state can kill more people with American money and weapons.

Isreal's track record speaks for itself and you speak for Israel not America.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Really? You have read all of my posts?
I simply dislike the rise of anti-Semitism and blind hatred of an American ally, that seems to be quite prevalent lately.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Actually, you are the one who starts all the anti-Semitic threads. I simply respond to the hatred.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

In terms of Israel's strategic value, if you don't get, I wont explain it because you have chosen to ignore logic in favor of closed mindedness. However, on a different note, Israel is very important trading partner with the US. Israel has been called Silicon Valley of the East. Here, read this:

Israel is a small country with seven million people, mostly unfriendly neighbors, and relatively high taxes. So why does it have the second-largest concentration of startups per capita after Silicon Valley? Jon says the two places are more similar than one would think.

Both Sillicon Valley and Israel share energized entrepreneurial spirit, informal work atmosphere, pioneering risk-taking ethos and a large number of high-quality immigrants.

400 Israeli start ups emerge annually, more than any European country.
The number of funded startups has doubled since 2000.

Next to the US, Israel has more stocks traded on NASDAQ than any other country. High tech (which is minimally vulnerable to terrorism and political instability) accounts to 50% of Israel’s exports – about $15BN annually.

Israeli companies have easier access to Asian markets, since they are not perceived as a commercial threat.
www.vccafe.com...

We should all try to ignore and forget about Jimmy Carter and his administration buddies. Until the current administration, no one president did more damage to the US than Carter.

If you know about Carter, you know his views about Jews and Israel. His advisors most certainly shared his views. Just like Obama and the communist Van Jones. God bless American, and no place else, but we got to look out for our friends and Israel is a friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Friend if you play the race card one more time in a pathetic attempt to hide that this about NATIONAL POLITICS and NOT RELIGION AND NOT RACE I will just put you on ignore.

The thread is about what an advisor to the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA suggest we do as a matter of INTERNATIONAL LAW AND PROTOCOL.

If you think racism or religion has anything to do with that, you are a being racist.

It's nothing but deflection from having to discuss will the United States follow it's own best interest and SHOOT ISRAELI AIRCRAFT OUT OF THE SKY when they attempt to overfly IRAQ for invading the Sovereign Airspace of a Country we are Bound by Law and Contract to Defend or will we look like fools who bow to two little contrived words that are misapplied because everone in the region including Muslims is Semitic.

It is because of these kinds of arguments and behavoirs that we do need to drastically limit and rethink what ever strategic alliance we do have with Israel for we as Americans can not and should not be bound to any one race as a multi-racial nation, or any one religion as a multi-faith nation or any one other country as we are a SOVEREIGN NATION and it's name is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA not Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

If you think trading the good will and stature we had with EVERY NATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST prior to supporting Israel and loosing that was a good trade, you don't know what logic is friend.

You don't trade 10 freinds who can pay their own rent, for just one who can't unless you learned your logic from Sesame Street.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Real Americans don't support Fundamentalist Muslim nations like Iran, they support democracies like Israel. You should think twice before calling someone unpatriotic when you support our nations enemies and advocate abandoning our alies.

If you lived in Iran and talked about the US the way you come to the defense of Iran, they would lock you up or worse.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Go ahead. Someone who thinks Israel was behind 9/11 and that it would be in the best interest of the US to shoot down Israeli planes clearly has no basis in reality, or understanding of foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The US never had "good will" in the Middle East. The US has been manipulating the Mid-East just like the UK and other European Powers since the turn of the last century.

BTW, I like Seseme Street, you probably like the Hamas version where Big Bird kills Jews.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Look friend once again, being a good American is about SUPPORTING AMERICA not other NATIONS, have you never read the what our founding fathers wanted.

Did you never read George Washingtion's farewell address?

NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS and ISRAEL AND IRAN are foreign nations.

Good Americans follow the principals of America.

Good Americans stand up to people who pretend to be Americans and tell them THAT's NOT AMERICAN.

We have no business supporting Iran or Israel, and you have no business pretending you know what's good for America when once again you sing blue and white, and not Red, White and Blue.

This is America friend.

Israel is over there, it is not America, it is not part of America, America owes it nothing, and demanding America's good will and American's good will is not a way to earn good will.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Look friend once again, being a good American is about SUPPORTING AMERICA not other NATIONS, have you never read the what our founding fathers wanted.

Did you never read George Washingtion's farewell address?

NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS and ISRAEL AND IRAN are foreign nations.

Good Americans follow the principals of America.

Good Americans stand up to people who pretend to be Americans and tell them THAT's NOT AMERICAN.

We have no business supporting Iran or Israel, and you have no business pretending you know what's good for America when once again you sing blue and white, and not Red, White and Blue.

This is America friend.

Israel is over there, it is not America, it is not part of America, America owes it nothing, and demanding America's good will and American's good will is not a way to earn good will.

Listen man, I'm all for your point of view, however I must ask one simple question: How was the state of Israel formed? Oh sh--....looks like the US fudged up.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Go ahead. Someone who thinks Israel was behind 9/11 and that it would be in the best interest of the US to shoot down Israeli planes clearly has no basis in reality, or understanding of foreign policy.

As an American I do think Israel was likely behind 9-11 and I do think we should shoot down Israeli War Planes if they try to penetrate Iraqi Airspace and I think we should also take out Israeli Reactors too, cut all funding to Israel, and get a divorce and get every dual citizen out of our Government, and start trying all the spies.

It will never be illegal for a real American to say that either, and real Americans do say it every day.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Disinformation

I'll repeat... Disinformation

Why would anybody believe a word from this guy's mouth?

This is complete and utter propaganda, but it is the weirdest propaganda I've ever seen. Reminds me of the time that Joe the Plumber said a vote for Obama is a vote for the death of Israel.

I will say this, TPTB are always capable of throwing us a curve ball... so we don't know what to expect.

I will say this... Israel would beat the USA if it came down to a heads up war. I don't know how, but it is a famous prophecy that the Nations of the World would attack Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

The US never had "good will" in the Middle East. The US has been manipulating the Mid-East just like the UK and other European Powers since the turn of the last century.

BTW, I like Seseme Street, you probably like the Hamas version where Big Bird kills Jews.

Friend after World War II we had immense good will because we had never acted like a colonial power until we had to start making allowances for securing oil and Israel with operations Ajax.

I know history, I don't watch Sesame Street.

We had universal good will in the Middle East in the aftermath of world war II and the CIA Documents released under the Freedom of Information act clearly display Israel was considered our number one thread to security and our interests in the region.

Read some real history instead of Tel Aviv's talking points.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Weren't you the guy talking about peace and co-existence. Would you do the same to all dual citizens or just Israelis? From what you say, it sounds to me that you feel the same for each individual Israeli citizen as you do for the government of Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I will say this... Israel would beat the USA if it came down to a heads up war. I don't know how, but it is a famous prophecy that the Nations of the World would attack Israel.

They already have. You can't even get elected anymore if you OPENLY show any signs of not supporting Israel. Apparently, having any opinion other than Israel is G-d's gift to the "holy land" is political suicide.

What better way to defeat the worlds most powerful country than to hijack their political system?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join