It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Sniper set for Execution on November 10th, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

DC Sniper set for Execution on November 10th, 2009

law.rightpundits.com

John Allen Muhammad, the notorious D.C. sniper, is scheduled to be executed on November 10, 2009. He is considered the mastermind behind the Washington, D. C. sniper killings. He and his accomplish, his teenaged stepson, Lee Boyd Malvo, killed 10 people during their killing spree. Read about it below and see his mugshots and a set of videos about the D.C. killings.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Las week I was asking my wife what ever happened to the DC sniper. I've been wondering if we would ever hear about him again. I remeber his killings and how it brought alot of fear to people on the East coast. And his timing was odd, 9/11 then the Anthrax scare, and then the DC sniper. I've always wondered if it was part of a political agenda to establish more gun control. His story never made since to me...Does anyone have any theories for his actions??

law.rightpundits.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
he wont be missed. a bullet would be cheaper

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

If I remember correctly people had threads with some stating he was part of the brainwashing program. People were talking about how he was in the USMC then recruited and brainwashed. He then recruits a young and moldable man as his trigger man and like a robot, begins his mission.

I'm not putting any faith in it, son of a B not only killed 10 people, but cancelled one of my high school football games because of the "scare". It was sad really, I was 18, not caring while half the suburban and Metro areas in Richmond were in a panic. It's funny how most people claim a set religion but a majority fear death. If people would stop fearing death and just live then maybe stuff would change but I fear that our consumer lifestyle has done its best to mold people into gutless followers.

But I rant...I can't remember if it was the prosecutor or the lawyer of the trial spoke to us in school as well. He couldn't identify any real motives.

Sad story, sad we have to execute people in this day and age, sad more innocent people died.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The first murder was in Tacoma only three blocks from where I live. I totally doubt they were in any way part of 9/11 or part of any kind black opps. Tacoma is known for people like Ted Bundy who went to my high school. However these people were from out of the country as native black people are not well known for murder crimes of an odd nature. Like a motive of killing just anyone for enjoyment if not paid by the police to stop it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just wish the media would stop calling him a "sniper." But OT, I'm glad to see the dumbass go. It'd be great if we started doing that to more convicted murderers, and rapists and child molesters as an aside. It's my honest opinion that once you've committed a crime such as those, you've forfeited any right or notion of freedom, dignity, and life. But that'll never happen, because we as a society have by and large lost our fangs, our willingness to justly punish those who would make a mockery of humanity and who commit such heinous crimes while we fill our prisons with the like convicted of shoplifting and minor possession.

At any rate, regardless of why he did what he did, he was still a piece of human filth that needs to die. Thankfully, his story has a just ending. This should give everyone TWO reasons to celebrate on 10 Nov. Drink some Rum Punch!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I remember this vividly. Living in Northern Va. Having my company trucks pulled over (white vans) daily. Going to gas stations was scary. The randomness of the crime had everyone fearful or at least very much aware of their surroundings. I think the death penalty should be used judiciously and sparingly for the most egregious cases.

This is just such a crime.

Good riddance.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Eh, no loss. They should have executed him a long time ago.

Originally posted by Griever0311
This should give everyone TWO reasons to celebrate on 10 Nov. Drink some Rum Punch!

And just what might be the other reason?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Well it is my birthday, but I doubt that is what is being pointed toward.

I believe it is also the birth date of the U.S. Marines. en.wikipedia.org...
Yep 1775, hmm plenty of other interesting things have anniversaries that day as well.

Was he not supposed to have been a Marine? If so how ironic that he is put to rest on the day of their birth. Maybe this was planned?

As for the sniper well for his sake I hope he has made his peace with his maker by that time. It seems he has been judged and is getting the punishment that is believed to be the right thing. I cannot say I agree or disagree with the punishment.

Raist

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Like a duck in a noose......

I stopped believing in the official theory when they tried to tell us that the gunmen were shooting through a hole in the rear trunk of the car. Even with the rear seat removed, it would be almost impossible for someone to make a good shot in such a cramped area. Plus one would have to have a pretty big hole to accomodate both the rifle barrel and the sight of the AR15, which sits about 2" above the barrel. I noticed they never showed us the hole in the rear of the car in which these shots were apparently made. It's amazing the kind of stuff that people will believe.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

They didn't?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
They didn't?
Thank you for the pics. With the barrel pressed up against the hole, any passers by would have seen the flame and smoke come out of the trunk. Plus I don't think the shooter would have been able to shoot left or right of the hole, as small as it is. I am not buying any of this.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I doubt anyone would hang out after hearing a rifle shot to see if they could spot the flame or smoke coming from the trunk.

Most people hear a gunshot nearby and their first instincts are to duck and run.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
DAMN! i forgot all about tthis guy! tha was weird, how he layed stomach down inback of the trunk..seems kinda idiodic, and a poor sniper. I mean, a sniper MUST remain moving at some point, the worst thing a sniper can do, outside of giving his/her position away, is remaining in one place.. what made him want to be a sniper on civiilains? for ALA or something?
so, whats he gunna get? leathal injection? electric chair? hung? team of sharpshooters shoot him through the heart?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

He wasn't a train sniper.

How better can he be mobile then hiding in a car with a driver?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Because in the car, he is essentiall 'stuck' and drawing too much attention to a clsoed in place with very limited movement. At least out in the open, aka tree, side of house, hell even the sewer, he at least, has the chance to flee on foot and hide IF he was good at camaflauging himself with his surroundings. Ide imainge, muzzle flash could have eventually given his position away, in the trunk..its dark in the thier, making the falsh apparent, instead of being washed out by sunlight. the noise of rifle, and sooner or later, they would have started to notice, WHERE the gunshots were coming from..not smart.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Not a trained sniper.

Besides its not like he was shooting in a warzone. People hear gunshots and they duck and run. Not to many hang around to find the shooter.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

smoke and flame ??????????????? WTF ?????????????

the weapon was a .223 / 5.56NATO rifle - not a 16"/50 MK7 naval rifle FFS

you act incredulous as to ` what people will believe ` - now its my turn - how did you form the opinion that a 5.56MM discharge produces an unmissable gout of smoke and flames

try looking a a real weapon - not hollywierd films or video games

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Between the Anthrax and the Sniper the american public was kept in a continuous state of fear and panic for months after 911.

Could the sniper of truly shot from the trunk? Yes of course.

Do I personally buy it? About as much as I buy the Anthrax letter being part of an Islamic plot to kill Dan Rather and Tom Dashel.

Also I would like to point out that No matter how racist it sounds, Black folk are profiled by police. For wrong or for ill it is a statistical fact. A black man driving around with a hole in his car? He would not be able to make it past two cops before being pulled over and asked for ID and a car search.

And what of the 911 operator that hung up on the kid when he called 911 and tried to turn himself in.... Are 911 operators that incompetent?

No... Legally they must send a police unit no matter what if for no other reason then to issue a citation for wrongfully calling 911. And here we have this kid who the 911 operator just ignored the caller...

As I said before. The Anthrax and the Sniper helped keep the US in fear for MONTHS while we were all still in a state of shock from 911...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join