It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Cain's wife come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Genesis 1:26-28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:

The above was part of the seven day creation period.

Genesis 2:7-8 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

The above is in the second chapter of Genesis. My theory is that there was a pretty good time gap there. How much I do not know but it explains your question as to where Cain's wife came from.

As for the Adamite thing and Eve being from Nod, I cannot find that anywhere, try as I might. Could you offer some passages that explain this to me? This is a very interesting topic that I have looked into before and any new info is greatly appreciated!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

No problem friend,

Genesis 4:16 " Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the est of Eden. And cain met his wife....."

So Cain's wife, not Eve was in the land of Nod (probably the name of a different Annunaki scientist)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Lilith and her brother “Satan” were busy little bees.

The answers that you seek will be found in the mysterious Lilith.

Here is a start right on ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks so much ButterCookie! I don't know how I confused myself like that. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I need to look into the whole scientist thing now! I find this as being an amazing theory as well. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Male and female created he them." I believe that's what it says.

The tale is really about the gods (and one specific one) performing genetic engineering on apes. Once the Adam was perfected a female was engineered from material taken from the male.

Later, the Adam obtained knowledge from a source (against the rules) and they were left to fend for themselves.

So there was a breeding population already. Not just just two people. That's how the story is meant to be understood.

Of course, this all requires that you buy into tales passed down from Babylonian till now as being at least partly based on something real and not simply human imagination.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Star for your post!!

Hey...You should U2U me...

Check this out: churchofcriticalthinking.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Lilith was from yet another group aside from Adam and Eve...that's why the Vatican ripped that part of it out too..

Folks gotta remember, the way to gain total pyschological control is to twist the story of creation.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by jd140

I do exist in EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA my knowledge comes from afar very far tho. I am no enemy of you so please dont take it that way.

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

I figured English wasn't your first language as you are doing a hell of a job destroying it. Thats why I thought you wasn't an American.

Forget it, I don't have time for those who pretend to be smarter then what they are.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The story is a story about a specific group embodied as starting with Adam and Eve and their son.

There were other people.

The entire text proceeds through time. At no point does it give a vast summary, and then proceed to give you details about that summary. It proceeds from creation to creating Adam and Eve AFTER there are already people around.

Think of how precious writing was. The format of giving an overview and then specifying a specific event that was in the overview, would be highly wasteful.

They are not the first people, they are God's special people. Get it?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now, proceeding on with the original bent of the OP. Not that I believe this, but I'll run with it.

Why would you then create a male, then a female?

The basis of what you are is in the X chromosone. The Y does not carry very much information. It says things like, my gonads should descend. I make testosterone and androgenes like this for this long and then get triggered at these points. Oh, and I'll need to have my ears shaved when I get older.

The blueprint of what you are is carried on the X. Males are WAY more prone to genetic difficulties due to only having a single copy of every chromosone.

So if you created a hybridization of an X, and wanted to be sure of its stability, letting it grow up a full human from just one copy is the way to go.

Once the hybridization proves out to work, you could create a female by doubling up the X that was proven stable.

Then allow for those copies to start precipitating through the population. Preferentially males, since they can spread their chromosones faster. One woman will max out around 5-15 children in a lifetime to spread along a change. A male can proprogate a change for as many ovulating women as he can leave sperm in. Making sexual aggression a preferential trait to spread this change faster.

Anyways.

If you wanted to add a little panache to this bit of interesting theorization - the X chromosone is significantly "younger" than the Y. You can look up stuff about the "Young X." It is about as interesting and points to something odd about humans in the same way that the "obstetrical dilemma" does.

[edit on 2009/9/17 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is it possible the annunaki expanded their experiments elsewhere in the universe besides earth

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I believe that was possible....

The only reason they came to Earth in the first place was to til (mine) our soil for gold ( and other minerals, but mainly gold)...it was something that was necessary to repair their atmosphere, much like gold is blasted into Earth's ozone layer today.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I believe that was possible....

The only reason they came to Earth in the first place was to til (mine) our soil for gold ( and other minerals, but mainly gold)...it was something that was necessary to repair their atmosphere, much like gold is blasted into Earth's ozone layer today.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I am a firm believer in the Annunaki (alien race) + Homo Erectus = Homo Sapien...the bible gives so much revelation to this theory but yet, it's hard for modern day relgious folk to take it into account. The Christian 'fairy tale' version is void of logic and should invoke debate, but Christians hate debate because debate exposes the truth

and the truth removes the blanket of comfort of the Fairy Tale sense of creation..

So I pose this very simple question: Where did Cain's wife come from?

Now the Annunaki ( Extraterrestrial) theory explains that beings from Planet Nibiru traveled to Earth on a gold mining misson and decied tho splice their highly intelligent DNA with the DNA of the already-here homo Erectus ( primates) as miners ( tillers of the soil).

After the first wave of the Annunaki scientists exploration and creation new fleets of the Annunaki began to arrive, copying the same creation pattern...which in short explains the different ancient tribes in the biblical period.

When God (lead scientist of the Annunaki) created "Adam and Eve", their offspring were named "Cain and Able". So far that's four humans on Planet Earth...Cain slay his brother Able, leaving three humans remaining ( if you want to believe the Christian version)...Now Cain takes a journey into a distant land and meets his wife...

HIS WIFE??????

Where,oh where did she come from?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

Did you actually say that you are a believer in the ANNUNAKI yet the Christians are basing their religion on a fairy tale?

BBBWWWWWWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Hello kettle? This is the pot. You're black.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

So you mean to say that you believe that beings on other planets is fairy tale???

For real??

You are actually a person ( in 2009) that feels that us Earthlings are the ONLY civilization in this ginormous galaxy???

You couldn't possibly be that naive, could you?

SAY IT AIN"T SO

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying that my belief is aside from this reply. I am only going to pass on information told to me in a Bible study class the his year.

When I asked the minister to tell me where Cains wife came from he said that the Bible is only the story of Jesus' bloodline. In Genesis 1:27 it states "So God created human beings in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them" in which the minister stated that "Them" was a reference to the idea that he created many other people. Adam and Eve were not the only people that were created, they are only the ancestors of Jesus so their story is the one that is told and followed in the book of the Bible.

Makes sense from their view. My opinion is a whole seperate thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

her momma's who ha???

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

the sumerian creation of man text
ENKI and NINMAH
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

1. was there an actual healthy human being created?
2. was it a contest to make the worst hybrid possible?
3. is it possible the event didn't depict the creation of homo sapiens, but tinkering genetically with pre-existing, uncivilized humans?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

No problem friend,

Genesis 4:16 " Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod on the est of Eden. And cain met his wife....."

So Cain's wife, not Eve was in the land of Nod (probably the name of a different Annunaki scientist)

Actualy it really says " And Cain knew his wife......( the term knew being used as having sexual relations with) Please quote properly.

back on topic: several answers can be found by reading "The Book of Jasher" in which it tells us that Adam and Eve had 2 sons- Cain and Abel, and 3 daughters(names not given in the Book of Jasher) prior to Cain slaying Abel. So it would be possible for Cain to have taken a sister as his wife.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I have the bible in front of me when I quote, so I misquoated on purpose to get the point across...

Do you see the word 'sister" throughout the bible? Yes you do!!!

But not when Cain's wife is described....the word sister is everywhere else when describing a female sibling...

Come on now and give me a better debate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join