It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with a Malevolent Spirit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i dont remember much of my childhood(im not old lol)but i do remember why i believe in ghost's. it was at night and me and my family were in the living room when i got thirsty. so i went to the kitchen to get water i didn't to bother to even turn on the lights. there was already a cup of water on the table and a sat down to drink it. when i was getting up to go back to the living room i felt something hold me tight and i couldnt move, then i was going to scream but it covered my mouth. so i only managed to make a muffled scream. thats when my brother ran to turn on the lights. when he turned on the lights, it vanished and i was free to move again. i didnt even mention it i was shocked, and my brother didnt even ask why i screamed. and till this day i dont drink water in the dark.

Removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 16/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To overcome your fear, please go ahead and drink water in the dark. I do it almost every evening as I get a drink before bed. It's ok. If you are a Christian, you have command over the demons of the dark in the name of Jesus Christ. Additionally, demonic forces cannot possess a Christian.

PS: I think they have a rule about all capital letters in the heading.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

and if he's not a Christian what?? He'll get abducted and sexual experimented on? Why would a divine god help him only if he is a Christian? Because man, thats the kind of hero I wanted watching my back, yes sir... don't give me a compassionate father in heaven, just send me the one that will only save my arse if I kiss his. Woot

Drink the water in the dark please, maybe he's friendly and wants to cuddle, or tell you that your some government experiment.

Any way you look at it, if he wanted to see you again or even wanted to hurt you, he or "it" would have.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

what's the point of your thread?
Need answers or looking to share experiences?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Petchy29

ya i guess to share expieriences,and jus to put my story

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

Always keep in mind that Lucifer is known as the Light Bearer.

Darkness and Light have almost nothing to do with benevolent or malevolent forces. If they wanted to harm you, they would have.

They probably just wanted to make themselves known, but knew you would scream if they did it without covering your mouth and keeping you still.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That it is pretty scary story, was your house known for other paranormal events or was this a one time occurance?

Did your Brother act like he saw anything as he turned on the light?

You might want to put closure on the energy of the experience by asking your brother if he recalled the event and find out if perhaps he has been secretly holding this from you as well. Maybe he saw something. Ask him.

Life really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

well we moved now so im good now. and my brother well he would probably deny it he doesnt believe in parnormal stuff or he would try to find a scientific way to explain it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Same thing happened to me as a boy. Hand over mouth too. Pretty weird, and why all those who claim no UFO or "alien" presence are either wrong, blind, or friends with the "fallen aliens". woot!

new topics

top topics

join