It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenspan: Crisis will happen again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Alan Greenspan says there will be another crisis, but it will be alot different.
What is he talking about? The financial crisis, something else?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
First of all, Alan Greenspan has nothing specific to say in this video, he just says one sentence, and he doesn't go in to details whatsoever.

So there must be a better version of that BBC interview with Greenspan, with more information before and after what he said in this short clip.

So, did the BBC release this as a sound byte just as in this video, or did it release to the public the full interview?

If anybody knows, I would like to know. I will Go gle it when I am done here.

As for more Muslim sites in Jerusalem, which I know is slightly off topic, but is a portion of the video, I think both sides want more of their side in Jerusalem, that doesn't seem like a new point of view. I predict another thousand years of constant warring over it, if any of us even survive that long before some form of terrible global doom befalls us.

I like the threads you put together, warren, but there isn't much meat to go with these potatos, as someone clever in another thread put it.

Maybe if we find more on that BBC interview with Alan Greenspan we will have some more to discuss.

Edit:

Well, unfortunately, what I found is that it is on a page called "Today Live," meaning that it is no longer on the front page of "Today Live" and has been moved to the "Today Live Archives" found here:

news.bbc.co.uk...

But now we need to know the precise date the interview came from so that we know which page to find.

Where is a brain who has all the answers when you need one?

Edit 2: Jesse Wordrow in your OP video says his videos are often a week later than the news breaks on his radio show because he doesn't have a large video staff to do it for him.

So that means this could have come within a week or maybe even more.

Oh well my internet doesn't care for loading BBC whatsoever so I give up until later when it might run a bit smoother. I unfortunately live in such a place where many people all get access from the same source so in the mornings alot of people are using up my internets >

[edit on 16-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join