It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Threads Revisited by Twitchy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Why there was not more accountability on the Air Force dropping the ball on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: neutronflux

Do you think 9/11 is not worthy of investigation anymore, is there nothing to see?

Based off the fantasies of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC. No.

How the terrorists were allowed in to the States. How they were allowed to stay. Who and how they were funded.

Why was the WTC fire insulation substandard. Why were the Towers Built with minimal concrete to save on costs. Did the mob play a part on how and what parts were supplied. Why were the twin towers built with exemptions from code.

Nowhere near as sexy as nano thermite, space energy rays and holographic aircraft.

No wonder the Truthers aren't interested

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Did the guy that owned those towering eyesores that were in need of demolition make any money from the unfortunate events that transpired, who gained from it?
For me the answers to conspiracys such as this in regards of blame, just look back and see who gained the most, for me that would be the US Government.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Think he lost a few billion. Something about the insurance did not cover all the costs. He was required to pay for the space to the City while not bringing in any income while the new buildings were built.

Nice try.......
edit on 26-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Umm, I asked a question on the owner, I laid blame at those that went to war because of it, TPTB.
And the government's they control.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Did the guy that owned those towering eyesores that were in need of demolition make any money from the unfortunate events that transpired, who gained from it?

And the answer is no. The guy that was responsible for keeping buildings on the site had to come up with billions to rebuild.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

just look back and see who gained the most, for me that would be the US Government.

Nah,

government had to pay contractors, private security and what not.

Private companies made a lot, private security and such from the war.

Not sure how pay goes for armed forces but I think when you go into armed conflict your pay increases.

So tax payer money, government funds are being spent, war costs a lot, not just lives but lots of money.

Those making it are companies that get contacts due to having a close relationship with those that can decide who gets the contracts.

Halliburton got many contracts in the middle east after the wars and during, I believe Cheney was paid out prior to taking VP position or something there abouts but still would be friendly with the contractors that made quite bit over there.

Military would be funding the making of more state of the art equipment to be used, so the contractors that make all the good stuff the US has to fight wars also make increased profits during war time.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

i see how i have led you into the money angle lol but no, i mean control, power, and distraction.... they are always looking to increase these three things over the people

consciousness shifting events.... and we are led by people that run in the circles of satanists and ancient ritualistic secret societies, 9/11 was likely a sacrifice if you want my opinion, right now!
edit on 26-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: InhaleExhale

i see how i have led you into the money angle lol but no, i mean control, power, and distraction.... they are always looking to increase these three things over the people

consciousness shifting events.... and we are led by people that run in the circles of satanists and ancient ritualistic secret societies, 9/11 was likely a sacrifice if you want my opinion, right now!

Sounds like those that control the Middle East.......

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How the terrorists were allowed in to the States. How they were allowed to stay. Who and how they were funded.

Why was the WTC fire insulation substandard. Why were the Towers Built with minimal concrete to save on costs. Did the mob play a part on how and what parts were supplied. Why were the twin towers built with exemptions from code.

There you go

Attempting to debate a conspiracy loon using facts and logic

Only way to get their attention is by some outlandish conspiracy fantasy the stranger and more bizarre the better

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

For me the answers to conspiracys such as this in regards of blame, just look back and see who gained the most, for me that would be the US Government.

World Trade Center site was owned by the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey

Silverstein was leasing the property from them

No - he did not make any money as still owed 10 million a month in rent for smoking crater and had to rebuild the destroyed property

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join