It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix The Constitution (Genocide and Bank Failure) Important Read

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This was sent to me in e-mail the other day from a very respected source, one that has nothing but the highest respect for humanity and has opened my eyes to the real world in which I was born. Although much of this information will not be new to many members it does however place things in such a succent and coheisieve way that it is well worth the read.

You will also find many pearls of wisdom and some practical soloutions to future challenges you may face with explicit detail on how to deal with those false realities.

For those of you just reading for the first time about strawman trusts and the hidden truths behind the propaganda which has been perpetuated uopn not only you but your parents and grandparents, I reccommend preparing yourself for a new Paradigm which will be opening you to not just accept blindly what is given here, but to continue to reach for higher truths and freedoms.

I was sent this piece in another format and so had to look it up online to bring to the forum, yet with a quick glance, (I will reread it to make sure) it seems to all be here but dont hold me to that.

Also the warning at the bottom of the article is very frightening and not for the faint of reasoning.

abundanthope.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This piece was written by a retired Judge who after looking to help a relative out with some tax related research , discovered or better yet uncovered so much vital information which relates to all of the rights and freedoms that we accept at face value and reveals the intricate and painful truths which need to be brought fully to the light of the highest court which is not mans unnatural and abhorrent, greedy laws but rather those of the laws of nature, Gods law.

You do not have to be religious to know what is meant by natural law, Gods law, it is the ultimate potential of man to live by and with these Laws to the benefit of all life and freedoms upon this earthly plain.

During my twelve years service as a Judge, I always insisted on the truth and placed justice above law and order. I could have prepared this article indicia of a research paper; however, people tend to lose interest when articles of this nature become too technical. Science has taught us that “For every action there is a positive reaction.” If your life on earth resembles a Matrix, it is because you’re seeing things for the first time, with eyes wide open, but you feel confused! That feeling of confusion is appropriate because the information you are now digesting, contradicts much of the information you have been spoon fed throughout your life! I named this paper after the movie “The Matrix” written by the Wachowsi brothers. After reading this, watch the movie and you will notice many similarities.

Now we here on this and many other forums have already made those connections between the Matrix and the real world, and from what this article reveals there is at least one Judge working on our side for the Right to even know that there is a red pill to take.

My hope in writing this is to help you, the reader, make sense of it all, which will require you to wash your mind clean of the brainwashing you were subjected to by our government, our government-controlled public schools and churches and reeducate yourself. When you understand the actions, the reactions will make sense, and it should anger you! Eventually, you will have a choice to make; a choice that will define “How to survive life in The Matrix?” In ‘The Matrix’ nothing is real; however, your mind has been conditioned to believe it is real! The Matrix is far too big to defeat; no one can escape it, and we haven’t the means or intelligence to beat those in control! Through my research, I discovered that America is a society of functional illiterates! I remind you that this is not my opinion; I’m just the messenger!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And here he tell's a compelling story about President Roosevelt having died not from natural causes, but from a bullet wound in the head.

Indeed the rabbit hole gets deeper as we seek to deny ignorance.

4) This same elder gentleman told me that when he was a child of 12, his father was a mortician in Washington, DC and his family resided at the funeral home where his father was employed. This funeral home was eventually engaged by the White House to embalm the corpse of President Franklin D. Roosevelt upon his death. The elder gentleman then asked me, “Do you know why FDR’s funeral was a closed casket, when he died of natural causes?” I didn’t know the answer. Then the elder gentleman responded, “Because my father didn’t know how to hide a bullet hole to the head!” The man went on to elaborate how the Secret Service and FBI had visited the funeral home during this timeframe and made everyone swear under threat of death not to reveal what they saw or knew! Nothing was ever reported to the public or printed about it in the history books and he said, “I’m too old now to give a # about their threats!” Just in case the old guy was simply trying to best my research on JFK, I wrote down the name of the funeral home and his last name once I entered my vehicle. Later that afternoon I began to research FDR’s death and burial and discovered that the name of the funeral home matched. I then found a census report for Washington, DC of that year and discovered that the old gentleman’s father was, in fact, a mortician and he resided at the funeral home with his wife and two children.

5) Not knowing as much then as I do today, I telephoned the Washington Post and spoke to Bob Woodward, who was one of the two famous investigative reporters responsible for bringing down the Nixon Administration. I told Mr. Woodward about the possibility that FDR had been assassinated in office and [it] was covered up. I gave him what information I could and told him that I hoped he would be able to solve this incident as well. This was seven years ago and nothing was ever printed, discussed in the Post or was ever released by any news service. Two years ago I found the evidence of the Treaty of Verona and many other details discussed herein, which strongly suggests that freedom of the press no longer exists in America (if it ever did).

[edit on 15-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Very interesting read.. I find it funny all the recent threads about 'The Matrix' lately and i couldn't agree more.. hopefully we will break from the system soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just finished the read and am wondering if you have read this? It is another long read but worth it. mary-book.pdf

And the references around the internet make all kinds of sense now.

Matrix-Alice in Wonderland

I have known for a long time about the matrix, I just did not know how far the hole went.

I believe the government made a mistake with this economy. I am 140iq, one test done for a medical review of a workers comp claim. My schooling was #, my father introduced me to the John Birch Society when I was young and also hinted about # in the military that was bad. He was a Major AF, Korea and Vietnam vet. Once drinking with him, he told me he had to retire because THEY would not let someone with his ethics and knowledge to advance+his Religious leanings. He also pulled us out of the Roman Catholic Church when I was quite young. Now why I think they made a mistake.

Since last year I have been unemployed (cash work only-computer repair and any type of construction-elect plumb mech tile etc) with nothing better to do than absorb. And I absorb well.

A couple observations, YouTube, Internet and Google obvious censoring and manipulation of things. Obvious MSM propaganda. Government raising non income related taxes-indirect e.g. tobacco, sales, licensing, registration, etc.
Divide and Conquer tactics exponentially increasing in every venue. People being suicided in all the aspects-scientific, conspiracy theorists etc etc.

I could go on but their is one thing I wanted to say. I have probably the most severe case of OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I use to run 200-500 subcontractors in huge construction projects. I use to make jokes that you cannot control chaos, but you can nudge it the way you wanted. I can build things faster and with less help than anybody in California had ever seen. Subs use to say my competition would have 10 assistant Supers. I had 1 and 2 laborers. The thing is, I can see trends, its almost like being a savant.

Something is coming, and it sure as hell is not good. My Rant and peace be with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
S&F for this Article post...

This should be a must read for every "Sovereign Being" on this Planet!!!

I had always wondered how the Constitution came into being and just signed by the "Founding Fathers" and never voted on by the people...seems "We the People" only applied to the signers and the Corporate Government they were putting into place in the background...

I created a few threads encompassing some of these topics, but, this ties them all together from the beginning, over 6000 yrs ago, right up to the present...

It's kind of sad it's posted by Anonymous, but, he/she is taking a very big risk presenting this truth...

I've heard stories of the following, but, wonder if it truly would hold up...

abundanthope.net...

~
Under our corporate governments no Sovereign can lawfully be tried or convicted of any statutory crime. I recently discovered how to avoid prosecution under the Trust when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting attorney or a judge:

First: “the Sovereign must inquire if we are on the record, and if not, insist upon it! Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded!”

Secondly: all a Sovereign has to say for the record is: “I am a beneficiary of the Trust, and I am appointing you as my Trustee.”

Thirdly: the Sovereign then directs his Trustee to do his bidding! “As my Trustee, I want you to discharge this matter I am accused of and eliminate the record.”

Fourthly: if the Sovereign suffered any damages as a result of his arrest, he can direct that the Trust compensate him from the proceeds of the Court by saying; “I wish to be compensated for [X] dollars, in redemption.”

This statement is sufficient to remove the authority and jurisdiction from any prosecuting attorney or judge. The accused will be immediately released from custody with a check, license or claim he identifies as a damage. It doesn’t matter what the action involves or how it is classified by the corporate law as a civil or criminal action. It works every time! All of the Codes, Statutes and Regulations throughout the United States are a Will from the Masters to their Slaves. A Will is defined as, “An express command used in a dispositive nature.” When individuals in America are charged with a crime and warehoused in a jail, it is because they went against the Will of the Masters and not because they harmed another person. Remember that: The Will demands from us all that we are; keeps us in check; and promises us nothing!

Redeem Your Birth certificate and Gain Control of your Strawman
abundanthope.net...

U.S. UNDER MARTIAL LAW SINCE THE CIVIL WAR !
abundanthope.net...

I would be interested in hearing more from this gentleman...seems he was just released from prison recently...

The Bankruptcy of The United States
By James Traficant, Jr.
abundanthope.net...

I would recommend going through all of the links at the bottom of the article...

[edit on 9/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The commerce game is that of Debtor and Creditor. To play this game best you have to be a Creditor, a true Creditor takes full responsibility for their lives, finances and the world around them.

A Creditor asks questions and creates solutions, they do not argue and cause confusion, ever...

A Creditor maintains full legal title for their property AND Sovereign Being.

Debtors operate through ignorance within the the public venue.

They may never have more than equitable title and are seriously limited in ownership.

I will share with you some excellent starting points, these are classes (audio) which I will reccommend that you listen to at least twice.

www.creditorsincommerce.com...

If you have serious questions please feel free to u2u me and if I do not have the immediate answer, I will get it for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Let us remember Dr Alan Keyes former Presidential hopeful, he would agree fully with the Anonymous Judge in the sense that so much is happening behind the scenes to destroy even the possibility of the average person discovering the truth behind the puppet masters. This plan is at the point of full fruition and the only thing left is to begin the depopulation process to eliminate over 4 billion human beings from the planet. As he states we will be fortunate to even see an election in 2012. I have to agree at this point, the money changers have full control of the temple. They know that individuals are awakening and ready to take responsibility, this cannot be allowed, the pawns cannot over take the King.
www.prisonplanet.com...

And Jim Marrs puts it all in our hands as he shares profound insight and research in his book : "Rule by Secrecy"

This is another great read, you can find it here online:

sandiego.indymedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Be the Bank!

This is an initiation which pledges to help people see the possibility of creating money to loan out and reap the massive profits just as a bank does.

Interestingly enough, citizens have been brainwashed for so long that they do not either feel worthy of taking responsibility for their own Sovereignty, or believe that it is as simple as overthrowing the global money changers without a single shot fired.

With awareness in our arsenal, we can begin to take the steps to claim back our rightful place in this world and to tip the balance of power away from the globalists, and into the hands of the individual.

Just as in the Op where he talks about the individual representing himself in a court of law being the accepted yet having no base in reality, so too can the tides begin to turn when we open our eyes and learn about the game of commerce and the damage it has done to the people of the world. This is a trend which can be reversed!

Now is the time to educate yourself, to stop allowing the vested interests to deem you as an uneducated pawn easily manipulated and controlled.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a total load of pish!

For a so-called judge to not know the difference between 'deceased' and 'diseased' is a joke. This is too badly written to be by a man who, as a former judge, would have needed a very high standard of education.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed!! I am in the process of reading these links and may very well be replying so that I understand what is being said here.

Thank for the post!! Is there anyone on ATS that has used, or is using, this stuff in addressing legal issues?? I would love to hear about it!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Excellent post! Nothing I hadn't already heard being a die hard truth seeker, but something so important to get out for those who are just beginning to seek.

And to top it all off... I'm not a stingy freak with my FREE stars and flags. I'm going to give you a star AND a flag because I found it interesting enough to read AND comment on. You go girl!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Itneresting stuff, thanks.
But, IMO, what the elite didn't realize at the time this plan was started is the the human race is evloving faster than this plan can be played out. The new spiritually and mentally advanced human race will not let this happen. This change that is happening within us goes beyond governments, laws and money.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I am new to this, and this is a very interesting read so far (not done yet), but your statement struck me odd. You quote some stuff saying that all it takes to get out of jail is stating you are a sovereign, and appointing someone as your trustee, etc. etc., but then you claim the guy that wrote it is about to get out of jail?

Why did he end up in jail, if he had this internal knowledge?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The gentleman that recently got out of jail was James Traficant Jr...he didn't write the article presented...

He presented oral testimony to congress years ago about the Bankruptcy of AMERICA back in 1933 and told a time line of the usurps of most of our Constitutional rights concerning the original 13th amendment...14th &16th...

He was jailed on a bunch of trumped up charges and "sacrificed" to shut him up IMHO...

I'm hoping he will have more to say on that testimony and some comments on his prison sentence...

As for the "sovereign/trustee" issue I have no actual proof of it working, but, have seen a post or two here, that claim, it in fact can work...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Thanks. That helps clarify. I have heard of James Traficant, but I didn't know the story. The "Abundant Hope" website is acting extremely slow, so my reading is going just as slow.

Someone should contact a Public Defender and let them try this approach with one of their clients! See how it goes, and report back!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Having previously read the Treaty of Paris and Ghent ending the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, and researching the titles used by the signatories and participants, and the precise legal meaning of the wording, this article does confirm my beliefs in regards to the Constitution and the actual Founding Fathers as well as the apparent use of debt leveraged in the process.

Declaring yourself sovereign and meeting the criteria are two slightly different things, because as subjects of the Queen and ultimately Rome who the Royal family bequethed and pledged everything too (Caesar) you also have to know how to bring the Magna Carter into play and your Roman Citizenship, as well as the Treaty of Paris, and be able to prove through demonstration (I know this sounds crazy) you truly know what it is and espouse what being a Citizen of Rome is and requires.

Oh boy, talk about crazy and bad plot twists, I swear when I ever get my hands on the writers. It's not the Government, Queen or Caesar we need to go after it's the darn Writers Guilde and Union!

Oldest defining root definition of a Person: An actor wearing a Mask.

I really shouldn't complain I got a great part, but the story sucks!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

OH NO...

If you read through the matrix article in it's entirety, it explains how the Lawyers are wards of the Corporate Bar Association and live and die by the UCC...decline any representation...sign no forms...accept no contract from the Corporate Judge or Lawyers...remove yourself from their "arena"...

As declaring yourself a sovereign being of the republic state of [state] and appointing the court as your trustee, you invoke common law and the Corporate law should have no hold at that point...it might take reading it a few times to get how "they" use our own ignorance against us...

I need to get protoplasmictraveler in on this...
...ahhh ESP!!!

Edit: Hi Proto! Yep forgot to add the "Bread and Circus" angle...my bad...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Protoplasmic Traveler

Right and this is why the constitution was written for not we the peoples but for the founding creators of the entire scam against the people and to protect them and their heirs for future continuation.

I have also studied in depth and am at a point where it is almost unsumountable and not worth bringing to the public domain because they are so deeply brainwashed, it is so con-veinently engrained that it is will take another 500 years to get them up to speed on how to rethink their responsibility in this mess. People would much rather sit back and allow it to happen than take full reposnsibility back into their own hands.

However it will become much more important in the near future to have at least a basic grasp of the game in order to survive and who knows with enough players opting out of the past paradigm, we could in all reality create a whole new set of rules which would send us into the future in a higher dimensional level of understanding and participation.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This link wont load for me...

abundanthope.net...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join