It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hope this is in the right place... I figured I would put it in the general conspiracy forum seeing how well... aliens wouldn't leave a messed up crop circle from what I can tell. I figure they would erase the field if they messed up

My question is this:

Has anyone ever seen a crop circle that wasn't well... a circle; or has anyone noticed one that was circular but completely messed up in dimensions? Something that could have been easily man-made and proven as such just by having a foul-up in the making of it? The thought came to me after seeing the google logo with crop circles...

edit: I didn't mean not a circle as in something rectangular but as in something not a geometric shape. Sorry for the mixup.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Estharik]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
How this?

First photo I’ve embedded as I’m a Noob, what’s all this nonsense below it and how do I prevent it from happening again?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by windowlicker80]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by windowlicker80

Crop scribble?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Seems a lot of stuff is fake these days. Hard to tell what is fake and what is real. Lets hope the phony trend can be phased out soon because it's becoming really rediculous. Let's hope the human race never has to cry wolf.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

hah there are a lot of accounts on square,oblong and a bunch of other shapes
like this one

but others are just really messed up and obviously man made and im not th crop circle believing type but if you watch Discovery shows on this you can actually see that even the hugest circle or most complicated can be done with just a piece of wood with a rope on both ends and just pluck it after measuring and can be done in about 5-7 hrs.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
this is what happens when aliens drink and fly

honestly tho, crop circles are a waste of time
people know that people make them, therefor you cant link anything to aliens unless you have footage.. so enough with the stupid images and bring on videos of aliens making the dam things..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I love that crop scribble

Thanks for the replies guys, I know these alleged circles can obviously be man-made (I've seen a show on discovery where they use the rope and board long ago) but that "scribble" was pretty much what I was going for

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80
How this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/764754852412.jpg[/atsimg]

First photo I’ve embedded as I’m a Noob, what’s all this nonsense below it and how do I prevent it from happening again?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by windowlicker80]

In the immortal words of the crop circle believers:
how do you KNOW that this one is a fake?
Did you see it done?
Have you collected evidence?
Have readings been taken?
Blah blah blah!

Your image just needs to be the include the [atsimg] info

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
lol no that crop circle can be turned into a race track or a real life Hotwheels track.But still it looks like nothing to what other crop circle makers do.It`s unique in a squibbly way but its obvious people made this not aliens

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
lol no that crop circle can be turned into a race track or a real life Hotwheels track.But still it looks like nothing to what other crop circle makers do.It`s unique in a squibbly way but its obvious people made this not aliens

Still using their arguments (honestly, not mine) you need to provide evidence to support your theory showing them forming this "unique pattern". Have you got any? No. It could be an alien first attempt at writing to us perhaps trying to explain about 2012 and the Mayan Calendar and ... oh I'm sorry, but I just can't bullsh:t the way they do!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Their aesthetics is not a reliable criterion of crop circles having a paranormal origin. The only scientifically trustworthy signature that they are not made by boards and rope is whether the nodes of the stalks of the crops are swollen due to expulsion of moisture from the cavities in their cells. The stalks in man-made crop circles are crushed and splintered by the pressure of trampling and board. In paranormal crop circles, the stalks are bent close to the ground due to distortion of their swollen nodes. They are never snapped or crushed. Human feet stomp stalks in random directions. But the stalks in genuine crop circles exhibit beautiful, spiral swirlings in which the crop stalks are laid down in a coordinated fashion in parallel directions, creating a flowing effect and sometimes displaying multiple, weaved layers. Such subtle patterns cannot be achieved by the brute mechanical means of stomping and use of boards. Finally, there is now scientific evidence that the minerals in clays in the soil inside a crop circle have a significantly higher degree of crystallisation compared with the soil outside it.
www.bltresearch.com...
This amount of crystallisations in soil clays can be created only by either enormous pressure or very high temperatures. Both physical conditions would destroy the crops inside the crop circles, so they cannot explain the change in the soil. This is scientific evidence for the paranormal origin of such formations, for it cannot be scientifically explained.

Those who dismiss crop circles as all man-made are merely victims of their own ignorance about the subject.

new topics

top topics

join