It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good evening (it is for me!) everyone. This is my first post on the ATS forums and hopefully one of many more to come. I look forward to learning a lot of new diverse credible and above all intriguing information as well as sharing it. I belong to no religion or political orginization and consider myself completely independent and free-minded. I believe in truth, fact, credibility and open-mindedness. You may call me Mav, in fact I would prefer it.

Fellow Ats members and viewers, I as well as most of you are aware of the current Charlie Sheen exposition and campaign regarding the truth movement surrounded 9/11 and its incredibly suspicious circumstances of events.

I am an avid watcher of CNN (hush... I am fully capable of filtering information from any bias and am aware who owns the organizations etc.) and I would like to recognize the fact that I have seen NOT ONE MINUTE of coverage regarding this. I have seen other networks cover it including fox, i believe nbc, and ET. Why is this? MORE INTERESTINGLY ... Just now i have seen that BIN LADEN HAS "RELEASED A NEW TAPE" and the CNN tag line for it is that the Osama Bin Laden tape aims to " remind Obama and America of the causes of 911 happening". I find this to be a bit more than 'odd timing' considering the Charlie Sheen investigation/protest is now gaining potentially viral attention.

Please let me know what you guys think.

As a side note... I am not sure if any of you enjoy the music Coldplay, but... If you are/aren't I thought you guys might enjoy this piece of an article I found while researching lyrics. I hope you guys loathe O'Reilly as much as I.

"Coldplay vocalist Chris Martin revealed that the band wrote the first line and the first little melody of the song years ago but did not finish it until 2007.[2] Martin told Rolling Stone magazine that lyrics from the song about "a carnival of idiots on show" and how a "fox became God" were a commentary on Fox News.[2][3] "One day I was watching Bill O'Reilly, and I was like, 'I know how to finish that song. My best friend, Tim ... was having trouble with his boss, and it made me think that so many people spend their lives being told what to do by people that they just don't like. So it was that idea, and watching Bill O'Reilly, and all these words just came out."[2][3]"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
welcome mav,if it did or didn't happen,here's where it will or won't'.......anyway thats post #17...........hey,see you around

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Welcome

Coldplay are a great band, their lyrics are full of interesting things

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The first post, funny enough is for introductions...... i read it tho, ill get back to you. Your better off, introducing yourself, telling us about you and your puzzleing intention, then posting in the correct forum, your sure to get a better response. Welcome anyways, enjoy this magnificent fountain of information, question at will, and please , obey the Terms and Conditions......

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I agree completely, however the site has only allowed me to post in this section until i 'gain enough experience' to venture outwards to posting in the more detailed/significant/specific forum boards.

Hopefully this is still viewed by some people though... I think it's quite shocking ... CNN does NOT cover Charlie's initiative WHATSOEVER then in days a BIN LADEN tape is released and is repeatedly introduced as a tape to "REMIND AMERICA OF WHY 9/11 HAPPENED" this seems OUTRAGEOUSLY coincidental to me. Too coincidental.

new topics

top topics

join