It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before seen footage on CBC right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
CBC's the passionate eye is now airing unbelievable stuff regarding what happened that day as I speak.

tune in.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I watched that. I never saw much of what they showed. Where did they dig all that up from? I would like to see if that will be online, I would like to see some of that stuff again, have a closer look.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I know, it was very good, no narration, just all from the regular person's perspective as it happened.

I am one of those who believe it was an inside job. However, I couldn't help feeling anger towards "terrorists" while watching. I even began to doubt my own convictions that it was planned. During the show, prior to the buildings even coming down, various people on the street expressed their anger towards the Arab nations once the news began trickling out from the MSM regarding the attacks.

One woman in particular said on her cell phone "We need to go to war now!"
Another man stated "We need to annihilate the Arab people"
There was hostility and contempt towards the Arabians almost immediately.
I felt it too.

Yet, something occurred to me. How did the MSM manage to know so quickly and within 30 minutes of the first attack get the word out?
Given the fact it would take 10 - 20 minutes to get the reports together, they must have known within 10 minutes on who to point the blame to.

How is that possible? And where did they get their reports from?
Certainly a very good watch.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I missed it
Could you post a link to the video here for us if it ever appears online. ty!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I didn't get to see it either but I felt the need to post as I saw a post expressing anger for the terrorist. All of our anger should be directed at the terrorist that attacked us that day, the time will come soon for you to take your anger out on the followers of this terrorist group and when you do hit hard with all the anger you felt back on 9/11.

Look up the word Terrorist in an older dictionary and you'll find the definition as: "violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups or government in order to intimidate a population into granting their demands"

Note: Just like the new editions of the bible with scripture changes, certain definitions have been changed in dictionaries printed after 1999.

We all know who the real terrorist are and they don't live in caves!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
A somewhat frustrating title for the thread... what footage has never been seen before? For those of us who don't live in the US and don't have access to the media, can we have more detail?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
A somewhat frustrating title for the thread... what footage has never been seen before? For those of us who don't live in the US and don't have access to the media, can we have more detail?

I think this was shown on channel 4 last week, should be able to get it on 4 od. Its basically documentary made up of peoples video camera footage. Well worth a watch.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by talisman

I know, it was very good, no narration, just all from the regular person's perspective as it happened.

I am one of those who believe it was an inside job. However, I couldn't help feeling anger towards "terrorists" while watching. I even began to doubt my own convictions that it was planned. During the show, prior to the buildings even coming down, various people on the street expressed their anger towards the Arab nations once the news began trickling out from the MSM regarding the attacks.

One woman in particular said on her cell phone "We need to go to war now!"
Another man stated "We need to annihilate the Arab people"
There was hostility and contempt towards the Arabians almost immediately.
I felt it too.

Yet, something occurred to me. How did the MSM manage to know so quickly and within 30 minutes of the first attack get the word out?
Given the fact it would take 10 - 20 minutes to get the reports together, they must have known within 10 minutes on who to point the blame to.

How is that possible? And where did they get their reports from?
Certainly a very good watch.

Plans to invade afghanistan on Bush's desk before 911... check.

911 happens, media blames people with no evidence... check.

Road to two illegal wars paved... check.

Nearly a trillion spent on those two illegal wars, in less than 10 years... check.

No evidence to date to prove OBL, Afghanistan, or Iraq had anything to do with 911... check.

Irrational hatred placed upon imaginary people hiding in caves...check.

Entire population distracted from real issues... check.

Americas rights and freedoms extinct.,, check.

Good game America. You lose, and the whole world is laughing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not to mention...

Anthrax psyop to deliver extra destabilising shock... check

PATRIOT Act pre-drafted at over a thousand pages (IIRC)... check

Constitution torn up and martial law imposed in all but name... chwck

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

All red-blooded thinking Americans should remember well that our very own Mainstream News Media was in on 9-11 and still is, and when pay-back time comes; they all should be dealt with accordingly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a8487f3864.jpg[/atsimg]

This guy presented the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY live on TV with Dan Rather on the morning of 9-11.

Meet Jerome Hauer, 9/11 Suspect Awaiting Indictment

Jerome Hauer - the Anthrax Man - UnIndicted Terrorist

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/143bb55d661a.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join