It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 27-Year CIA Vet says Obama May be Afraid of the CIA ... For Good Reason...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Exclusive: 27-Year CIA Vet says Obama May be Afraid of the CIA ... For Good Reason...

www.bradblog.com

Alluding to the assassination of JFK, long-time high-level CIA analyst says Panetta and the President 'afraid of these guys because these guys have a whole lot to lose if justice takes its course'...
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
I found this article very, very interesting. Ray McGovern has proven to be a good guy in the past as a guest on the Alex Jones show as well as spots in 'truth' documentaries.

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...
"McGovern was a Federal employee under seven U.S. presidents over 27 years, presenting the morning intelligence briefings at the White House for many of them."

It really makes you think about what goes on behind the scenes that we will NEVER hear about.

www.bradblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
On a related note here is a video of the late comedian Bill Hicks explaining what probably goes down with new presidents.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Interesting. I do remember that after Obama was "briefed" by the CIA he looked like a ghost the next day. It was on the TV news that he was being briefed by the CIA, shortly after his inauguration, and afterward he seemed different. It looked like he was disturbed about something, or many things.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The CIA recognizes no president. They are an entity wholly onto themselves. They owe no loyalty to the American people, they have their own agenda.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Let's think about this.

Obama has ticked off the Conservatives, the Constitutional Conservatives, the Medicare Group, the insurance companies, the gun owners, the tax payers, businesses, Israel, the Clinton's, and now he's whizzing down the backs of the CIA?

This cat ain't too bright.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would be disturbed by the briefing delivered to the President as well. Who knows what the content behind that meeting entailed? They don't call agents of the CIA "Spooks," for nothing and that is what they did to President Obama after their intelligence meeting. When he found out how bad the world really is from behind the scenes and in the shadows, it left a mark on him. The world is a cold dark place and that is the one the CIA operates in. A world we never hear about and fraught with conspiracy. They don't call it covert for nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is a good thing right? Only someone who works against the system they took an oath to protect has anything to fear...and that fear should be complete, even unto their core.

Everyone has to be made to understand that at best you just work here, we own this house.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
an interesting thread , but just part of the weave ,
anyway , long pants make great shorts after a while. so don't fray!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The CIA is something that shouldn't even be called a government organization. And they have turned out to be perpetrators of great evil in the name of the American people. I don't even want to know what goes down between the intelligence agencies of the world. Assassination, torture, false imprisonment, drug experiments, drug trafficking, money laudering, prostitution, abductions...all are just a scrape of the surface of what they do.

I just wonder what the CIA tells new presidents every time they get into office...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

That sounds just like the Chicago Police Department and they aren't even responsible for national security.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

From Source:

"And so if you're asking why Obama and Panetta are going very very kid-glove-ish with the CIA, I think part of the reason, or the explanation is they're afraid of these guys because these guys have a whole lot to lose if justice takes its course."

I think young Barack came in very poorly prepared with his short life of association with radicals, ACORN, Harvard, left wing parents, etc.. The CIA needed to set him on his ear about the way things really are and where Barack was/ is off base.

All they would have to do is show Barack a few suitcase nucs they found using wiretapping and/or torture and Barack would probably soften up a little. Or how about the session where they explain what the real agenda is and what happens when presidents don't cooperate?

Obama's constituents think the CIA uses heavy handed techniques while the CIA always feels they are over constrained by Congressional liberals. Barack can do some investigating to please his base but the stakes are high if he overdoes it!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I truly believe that when you add up all the missing documentation regarding Barack Hussein Obama, and the fact that he possesed an Arab/Muslim sounding name and an Indonesian Passport, and dropped out of Occidental College in Los Angeles to travel to Pakistan during the height of the war there between the Mujhadeen and the Soviets, and every radical association and aliance made afterwards and the fast track through Columbia, Harvard, the State and Federal Senate in to the White House can only mean that...

Obama is CIA!

I would bet my last dollar on it, but I have to warn you before taking the bet, that if I loose in this economy, I am stealing the dollar back!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Plumranch your post reminds me of when Obama rallied the left by saying he will totally end the war in Iraq...but I only see that war continuing with actually MORE money approved by Congress to be spent on war and the military.

Obama and Congress both lied about ending the war in Iraq. I mean the Democratic Congress in 2006 never ended the war SUPPOSEDLY because if they passed a bill, Bush would just veto it...well Congress, you have more of a majority now in both houses and a democratic president. WTF is your excuse now?

Something tells me SOMEONE made sure they didn't.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Prime examples are JFK and Nixon, but Nixon was a Mason. He was trying to reduce the power the Jewish-led Illuminati had in this country,

"from the top of the FBI to the CIA. His chief of staff, Robert Haldemann and top aide John Erlichman had plotted to thwart the powers of the Jewish-led Illuminati media that poisons the mind of America. They also conspired to overthrow the elaborate FBI and intelligence network historically run behind the scenes by the Jewish-led Illuminati chieftains.
Nixon knew what he was risking. He well knew that John F. Kennedy's murder was orchestrated by the Jewish Illuminati with the backing of the Zionist Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson and with the connivance of J. Edgar Hoover's Mafia infiltrated FBI and Skull and Bones-run CIA....etc."

From the book; "Codex Magica" by Texx Marrs

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

that video certainly tells the exact way i percieve it all.
not much to say after that. JFK was the only Pres. i know of to actually
see battle. a family of the mega rich who actually had some brave
young men, Joe, John, and Robert. Joe died in ww2 John was wounded,
and Robert, didn't back off even after his brother was caught in a obvious crossfire in Dallas.
all three absolute HEROS, who went beyond the call of duty.
how sad that we today, are faced w/ the prospect that there deaths,
migtht have been in vain. definetly causes me to well up inside.
i guess the world will have it's evil way. even with John John.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The CIA practically ran the Bush Admin and the Iraq war. WMDs, terrorists in our homeland etc...when really, nothing, just BS, pushing the fear factor to get us to "go with the flow".

However, this world's gone down the crapper, well in the eyes of the US gov't, it's not looking well for them. If Obama gets another term, just another 4 years then some other good talker will take the stage and make us all feel good while we're surrounded by uncertainty and fear that has been implanted in our heads by these CIA a**holes and their "intel".

YES WE CAN!....It was a good slogan but I could never figure out what exactly we're all agreeing on. Yes we can, elect a Colored leader? Well yeah we all can, but was that it?

It's the same crap, just a different smell...JFK was the only purity that ended up flushed by his own "subordinates".

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

"two CIAs".

One, he says, was created by President Truman to "give him the straight scoop without any fear or favor. And then its covert action arm, which really doesn't believe --- which doesn't belong in this agency."

I was never comfortable with the first Pres Bush having been a former Director of Central Intelligence (CIA director). Not many voters seemed to care at the time. Having the son of a former CIA director chosen POTUS was probably not in the country's best interest either.

The CIA has been involved in foreign affairs, without Congressional knowledge, which should not happen. It is that covert branch which snakes around the sewage system of the world, involving itself in the excrement of Life.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't care what the CIA does, as long as it is in the best interest of the country.
Obama should be afraid, because he has unleashed the Justice Department on them, which will result in show trials to please the left and Muslims. If he pisses off the wrong agent...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's interesting that in the past 2 to 3 weeks, not much follow-up has been
heard from the Whitehouse or the Attorney General on the CIA Issue.
Also, the President has been very careful not to offend any foreign
leaders. He's all smiles and hugs with everyone from Hugo Chavez
to the Queen of England. Indeed, that initial CIA briefing must have
been a personal bombshell for him. Before the briefing, he was ready
to march right into Pakistan and find Osama Bin-Laden. At least that's
what he repeatedly said in his campaign speeches and the debates.
-cwm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join