It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a DNC Conspiracy to Elect an Ineligible Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+96 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The Theory is Now a Conspiracy And Facts Don't Lie. In an amazing article, blogger JB Williams documents how the Democratic National Committee (DNC) deliberately conspired to remove a clause of constitutional requirement when submitting their certification of eligibility for Obama and Biden to the states- in an obvious act of covering their ass. And covering Obama's too!!! But the article doesn't stop there, raising some very pertinent points about the legal conundrum and real mess this country is in, rendering all paperwork signed by the usurper unconstitutional! Oh boy, what in the heck are we going to do now?

This came to me in a u2u from ATS member Stormdancer777, with nothing other than a link. I checked his/her profile, and had not done a story on it, and the last time he/she did that with me, said "do a thread, cause I don't have time." So naturally, this time I am figuring the same, so here is just an excerpt, but please visit the link and get a grip on the full blockbuster of a story this really is!

The Evidence

In this case, the Democrat Party was responsible for vetting and certifying Barack Hussein Obama as legally eligible to seek the Oval Office. The U.S. Constitution has only three very specific requirements for the job. The proper legal text used on the DNC Party "Official Certification of Nomination" document reads as follows, and I quote;

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

Yes, I know.... there is a typo in there. Not my typo, it belongs to whoever prepared the official document at the DNC. Did you catch it?

The document is signed by Chair of the DNC Convention and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, DNC Secretary Alice Travis Germond and Colorado Notary of Public Shalifa A. Williamson. It is dated August 28, 2008.

However, this document was never delivered to a single state DNC Office for state certification, and it was therefore, never presented to any state Election Commission as certification of these candidates, although I do have a copy of this notarized document myself.

Instead, a very similar document was delivered to fifty state DNC offices, which those offices certified to each of fifty state Election Commissions, who then date-stamped the document and stuck it in a file cabinet, and proceeded to place these "certified" candidates on the ballot.

The "Official Certification of Nomination" that was presented by the DNC in all fifty states for the 2008 Presidential election, in which Barack Hussein Obama became the new President of the United States, was almost identical, and it too was singed by Chair of the DNC Convention and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, DNC Secretary Alice Travis Germond and Notary of Public Shalifa A. Williamson, dated August 28, 2008.

But this version of the document was missing the following text, and I quote;

"- and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

The legal certification text on the DNC certified nomination document used for the DNC ticket was limited to, and I quote;

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively:

Oops, another typo? The reference to Obama's constitutional eligibility was missing... An accidental omission?

The text certifying that Barack Hussein Obama was "legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution" had been removed from the document sent to the states. And yes, I have a copy of this version of the DNC Official Certification of Nomination letter too!

In fact, this version is in Election Commission files of all fifty state Election Commission offices, state DNC headquarters, complete with date stamps, matching signatures, even the same Notary of Public authentication, and absent the constitutional text.

Just in case you are wondering, the answer is yes. This version also includes the same typo present in the version not submitted by the DNC, but including the constitutional text, which means both documents have the same place of origin.

The individual at DNC headquarters who prepared this very important document was not only a poor typist... they were sloppy enough to leave both versions of the signed documents lying around.

Now this is the stuff real conspiracies are made of!

Here is the original:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12e1a8c35031.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is what was submitted by them to the states, SHOWING that the same people who did this DELIBERATELY OMITTED THE CONSTITUTIONAL CLAUSE!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d08c9031a12.jpg[/atsimg]

Critical to understanding this story is this:

Last, the fact that TWO DNC Certifications exist, both signed, dated and notarized by the same individuals on the same day, means that a very real conspiracy to commit election fraud was underway, and since it took until six months after the election to uncover it, the conspiracy was indeed successful.

So now we have this in ADDITION to all the other stories on the Obama issue.

1) The trial case of Taitz/Keyes, now scheduled, and which may well proceed into discovery. In this case there are now to different BC's, one from the hospital and one from Kenya, which both corroborate each other.

2) All of the other SCOTUS cases thrown out for lack of standing

3) The damning investigation of Obama administration threats of intimidation to the networks and talk show hosts not to discuss the BC issue.

I mean really. What more is it going to take to understand that something is very wrong with this picture? The elimination of the constitutional clause is about is damning as it can get, and a clear case of fraud and even treason, at the highest political level in this land. This is outrageous!

Source:
www.rightsidenews.com...

[edit on Fri Sep 11th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What an amazing catch.... I'm only typing this to bum it back up while I do a little more research on the nomination form.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wow, nice one. This stuff is really starting to roll now isn't it. Now to me this makes the initial fumble and the subsequent closed door innaugaration make total sense.

Prepare yourself for the flamers now because you know it's coming.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Good point. Stars to both of you, one for research and the other for a contributing point. Those are the kinds of posts I really appreciate.

And the reason I have put this in the General Conspiracy Forum is that this transcends a mere political conspiracy. This goes beyond, and should really get the attention it deserves.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
WOW.

I am not a 'birther', but I really hope there is something to this.

We need something BIG to happen, and quick, before our government further erodes this country and everything it stands for.

Only when it all collapses, can we finally start to build back up again -- With something better.

P.S. And.... B.H. will be in here in..5....4....3...2...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't know exactly what they are trying to hide but they are obviously trying to hide something. Great find, S&F. I'm going to have a closer look into this. Something is up.

TA

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

True american, where does this prove the DNC was under the conspiracy to certify a supposedly ineligible candidate? All I see are messages, veried apparently, but nevertheless certifications of both Obama and Biden as nominees. Your now basing the entire conspiracy on what one sheet of paper said what other one didnt. It doesnt make a difference at the end of the day as congress and the electoral college are given authority vai the constitution to clarify the eligibility of the candidate of interest, and on December 15th 2008 Obama was confirmed by both congress and the electoral college to be the new president elect, period. What pieces of paper were sent out that did or did not mention his eligibility will not change the confirmation of Obamas eligibility on December 15th 2008 by both congress and the electoral college.

You seem bent on removing a democratically and constitutionally elected president based on speculative theories as to what is what. Obama has provided his short form which was verified by the Hawaiian government and congress and the electoral college confirmed his eligibility. Nobody, neither you or your fellow believers have proven to us that Obama is ineligible so I really have to sit here and wonder why day and day in these threads why you try the same thing based on little to no evidence or fact to remove this man.

You want to talk about concern about freedom, liberty, and yet here you are making every attempt to move a democratic president based on really nothing to prove his ineligibility but your own personal suspicions and dislike. Hows that for preserving the constitution, eh?

Im pritty darn sure there are better things you can be critical of Obama and the DNC for.

SG

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

True american, where does this prove the DNC was under the conspiracy to certify a supposedly ineligible candidate? All I see are messages, veried apparently, but nevertheless certifications of both Obama and Biden as nominees.

Well we are all entitled to our opinions I suppose.

The removal of the constitutional clause speaks for itself.

But that's not all. Remember what Obama also did on his first day in office? Signed an order to the National Archive to require them to inform his staff of any attempts to release Presidential records, 30 days in advance of their release, so as to give the administration the time to AXE anything that didn't suit them.

This particular story I am really just taking in context to everything else. And it all fits. Think about it.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
S&F
Just another stake in the heart of the Obama Backers

Have dugg thread, I have a few friends there, also a couple of social sites.

As for this being no big deal, WTF, it is a constant reminder that conspiracies are true. Everything about Obama has become buried. In what world does items like this keep popping up and the people say "what does this have to do with any thing?" OH YEAH IN THE LAND OF THE SHEEPLE.

I hear in 2012 Colonel Muammar Gaddafi is running for president, he was able to buy an Illinois COLB, with a little help from his new buddy. If he does not win against Barack he will get the Defense Secretary position because he is a colonel.

This did come out earlier in the year but is the first I have seen of it, I guess the MSM does not cover news anymore, just WAG THE DOG STORIES.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well we are all entitled to our opinions I suppose.

The removal of the constitutional clause speaks for itself.

What constitutional clause exactly? All I see are varied DNC messages being sent out. Congress and the electoral college confirmed Obama to be president elect on December 15th, that is what they are constitutionally required to do. The messages being forward here and their variences dont prove anything but allow birthers to cast more suspicions.

The DNC followed the constitution as per written, that is to verify Obamas eligibility in conjunction with the electoral college on December 15th. The small variences in these messages may show suspicion for you but certainly dont prove the DNC in ignoring the constitution as they followed guidelines on December 15th. So it is really irrelevant for you to go on about what papers were sent out when and where because vai the constitution official verification from the electors in December 15th of the president elect is all thats required constitutionally.

But that's not all. Remember what Obama also did on his first day in office? Signed an order to the National Archive to require them to inform his staff of any attempts to release Presidential records, 30 days in advance of their release, so as to give the administration the time to AXE anything that didn't suit them.

Really? He signed that to seal his records? Or maybe a little research would do you good to understand his order regarding his signiture of national archives had nothing to do with his birth records and really to do with complying with the senate, and complying with the presidential records act of 1978:

In 1974 Congress passed the Presidential Recordings and Materials Preservation Act of 1974 placing the presidential records of Richard Nixon in federal custody to prevent their destruction. The legislative action was intended to reduce secrecy, while allowing historians to perform their responsibilities.

The Presidential Records Act of 1978 expanded such protection of historical records, by mandating that the records of former presidents would automatically become the property of the federal government upon his leaving the Oval Office, and then transferred to the Archivist of the United States, thereafter to be made available to the public after no more than 12 years.

President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12667 on 18 January, 1989 to establish policies and procedures governing the assertion of Executive privilege by incumbent and former Presidents in connection with the release of Presidential records by the National Archives and Records Administration pursuant to the Presidential Records Act of 1978.

President George W. Bush revoked this Executive Order by issuing Executive Order 13233 on 1 November 2001.

President Barack Obama restored Reagan's Executive Order 12667 with Executive Order 13489 on 21 January 2009. The wording is verbatim with the original Order.
Reagan in Jan 18 1989 and bushie on November 2001 did the same thing.
en.wikipedia.org...

So really its your own personal suspicions and dislike of the man thats guiding you to making these conclusions.

Think about it.

Think about what? You once again provide us with another "eligibility conspiracy" based on your own oersonal suspicions and hatred.

SG

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that in the ATS sister thread to this story (under the two thread rule) that an apparent handwriting analysis expert (and possible FBI agent?) says that the signatures appear valid, signed at two different times by the same people. Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here is the post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello everyone. I have not signed in this place in a while but this post motivated me to do so. I studied handwriting analysis, exactly like the fbi does (hint, hint) and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the same people signed said documents.

I do not know if it was Nancy Pelosi or Alice Germond who signed these docs but I can tell you that the "Nancy" who signed the 1st doc, also signed the 2nd, same with "Alice".

Here is a nice little doc to explain handwriting analysis

science.howstuffworks.com...

Hey if you have the cash, buy a book and learn for yourself

www.amazon.com...

peace

[edit on Fri Sep 11th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

SNIP

It's ok, really. SG is free to believe what he/she wants to. Enjoy freedom of speech while it lasts.

But that's just the problem, you see. This isn't just FOS. Read the authors website. He says himself he only reports on what he can prove with facts, and no conspiracy theory involved here. If I had my wish I would just write all this off as mere theory. Problem is that it's the truth.

[Edit to remove quote of deleted post]

[edit on 9/11/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great Find!

I (me, mine) theory is still that Obama will be a fall-guy at some point.

With all of the "facts" not adding up. With the clues to his backgroun. With all the questions on his Birth Cert. With his (legal???) name changes. With his (false Connecticut) SS#.

tooooo many questions without answers. To many secrets.

What Other reason is there to Push the election of this man vs someone else??

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Meet the Soetoros

Indonesia
Left to Right:

Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro,baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia,

shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.
Name: Barry Soetoro

Religion: ..... Islam

Nationality: ..... Indonesian

How did little INDONESIAN, Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A.Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become president?

Someone who tells lies is a L __ __ r?

PART 2:

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group

"Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts

from Occidental College .

Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro,

received financial aid as a foreign student fromIndonesia as an undergraduate at the school.

The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought
by the group in the Superior Court of California.

urbanlegends.about.com...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS THE MEDIA WON'T EMBRACE!

Trimmed external quote, added 'ex' tags and added link.

[edit on 12/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DerelictJ

Well... you can see your part two... was a hoax... See this link:
Americans for Freedom of Information

I'll be flagging this though... definitely want to see what comes of it. Unfortunately, there are going to be people and countries that see this as an opportunity to strike at us while we are vulnerable... if any of this is true!

[edit on 9/11/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How can you check to see the Citizanship 'official' info?

Is there a way to get the documents of WHEN or IF Obama applied or was made a cit??

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If true this only proves that Obama was not elected but selected by a much higher group and placed into office for the specific purpose of fulfilling their agenda. It is their belief that the momentum he had in popularity and with being the first african-american president would allow them to fulfill that agenda with ease.

Oh how wrong they are.

This needs to be brought before a federal judge pronto. Treason has been committed and we have an illegal President.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerelictJ

Nice try but a) your links are all broken and b) your post is copy-paste of a known April 1 hoax, as evidenced here.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Do you people not realize that Obama is shaking in his boots?

I mean, I know it is hard to see, Obama being the fearless speaker and all that... But, really. He keeps thinking to himself, "I gotta get out there and say something," and his advisors constantly say, "Barry, You're FINE. Calm down, we've got it under control." Obama says, "What are we going to do if everyone finds out?" They say, "Listen. People only know what we tell them. That's all they care about. We tell them it isn't true, and for the most part, they'll listen! Just relax. And besides... Do you really think that anything those people say matters anymore? Take a look around! Where are you? Who surrounds you? We have been doing this for YEARS! We've got it down to a science, and with the media, psh... we've got them in the bag. Just enjoy being the leader of the free world. Maybe you should spend some time with the first lady. Yeah, that's right. Your wife is the first lady now. How does that sound?"...

Think about it. If you were being personally attacked on all levels all day long, it would get a LITTLE stressful. And the people who are at the white house and the pentagon, well... they literally have been handling this for years. And they've seen it over and over. Do you think that this is NEWS to them? All of this is only news for Obama, or Barry.

And to be quite honest, if you watch him speak now, he's unhappy. He's twisted even. Does he have a plot in all this? Possibly... does that mean he doesn't get stressed out? Noooo.

So... here's the plan. Don't just post here. Start beefing up the talk even more. Get him to poop his pants! Then watch the white house clean that up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join