It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made someone think today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
living in the uk I think it is even harder to justify stashing water, food and BOB's, we don't often have natural disasters here unlike in the States.
however I keep my BOB in the car with a small tent etc and at least 50 ltrs of bottled water in the house. food shopping I always buy a few bits extra, rice, pasta, dried veg and tinned meat, extra medicines, candles and anything else we might need.
I tell any body that asks that it is my emergency supplys for if something bad were to happen we would be prepared and could keep going for a few days.
I don't go into what I might think will happen or when, just that it is sensible to be prepared for the familys sake.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS SAID THAT I AM MAD OR CRAZY? IN FACT SEVERAL HAVE STARTED TO DO THE SAME.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
BRAVO CX!!!!
Good for you. I used to get all the looks for a certain significant other who always looked at the olive drab bag sitting by the door until we started talking about it. WHen she realized it was all about taking care of us in case things go wrong, her attitude changed. See:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great job CX!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join