It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may be in danger of being vaccinated help me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hello there, I am a 1oth grader and I might be in danger of being vaccinated. I am not homeschooled. Is there anyway to escape the quarantine? Keep in mind my parents don't know about the nwo conspiracy which means I am the only person on the family to wake up. And I lived in a big city, which means I m in even more in danger because of riots. Is there any way for me survive without my parents.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Anyone can survive without their parents. I cannot give you advice on how to do it nor will I.
As for the vaccine. Refuse to the end...Not sure what your parents would say about this site..Be vigilant and good luck.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Calm down and breath is my first peace of advice.

Second, I think you’re worrying to much until you get a notice from your school that you’re getting the vaccine I would not worry.

Communicate with your parents give them literature on the vaccine and the additives in them and how they can affect you in the long run. This should be sufficient for them to make a decision.

And if they still choose to get you vaccinated well friend there is nothing you can do. You will have to take the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Look I am not stupid okay I know the effect of the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Its a tough one, first off though don't jump the gun. Your obviously old enough to understand the risks either side of the argument for vaccination, if you really don't want it keep resisting it, if that leads to big problems sometimes you just have to go with the lesser evil. I had friends who skipped school on the day of our tuberculosis vaccines, i am not saying that's what you should do but it worked for them. You just have to weigh up the options you have at the time.

As for riots don't worry, I live in the city too and it could one day be an issue here for me. You will know when things start to get tense, maybe go stay with a relative further from the city until things calm. If things start to look bad im sure your parents wont think twice about going with you. Arrange in advance to have somewhere to go, talk to friends/family about arrangements for a place to stay in an emergency.

Best thing to do is not panic or worry about things, if you are clear headed things will be much easier.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not gonna work because my parents are to busy working.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Did I call you stupid? No, now listen here all I said was

Communicate with your parents give them literature on the vaccine and the additives in them and how they can affect you in the long run. This should be sufficient for them to make a decision.

Your parents might not know all the info on the shots I know my daughter will not get one. Because I don’t like the additives in it. And what they can do to her I would have never known that thoe had a friend not educated me on it. So show them something credible and they may not make you get the shot.

You could runaway but what good would that does it would get you arrested and then you would get the shot wile you were in jail if things ever got that bad so you’re stuck unless you can communicate with

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What I mean is taking the shot.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I know what I would do at your age but I don't know what you are willing/capable of doing. A safe bet for anyone is just to stall.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Folks please give me an advice.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Find reliable information on the net about possible side effects and ingredients and also medical opinions about the vaccine's effectiveness (or not).

Print this information out and then take it to your parents and ask them to read it.

Tell them about your fears and how you feel. Maybe they will listen if you present your case logically and maturely.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Won't work because they believe they should follow orders from the government.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Talk TO YOUR PERINTS man. If thy say they are busy force it in there faces till they pay attention to you! If mass riots go down do you have a basement? And attic? If so it would behoove you to put at least 72hr's worth of water and food in there. Have an escape plan and know it you need to be able to get out at a moments notice so a bob will help a great deal I will provide links for you to explore.

I think now is not the time for you to worry to much prepare yes obsess no not so much. You should worry more about the crap they teach you at school than whether or not you have to bug out.
That is just my own opinion

Bug out bag (BOB)

www.urbansurvivaltools.com...

urbansurvivalsecrets.com...

www.whenshtf.com...
The last URL is a treasure trove of info from a step by step how to on building a cabin to every day survival stuff great site imo.

link   

Just refuse. Don't threaten anyone, and don't be aggressive. Say you will not take the shot. Stick by your decision. Let them threaten you, don't back down.

link   
And they believe if government give something it's safe and they will ignore my advice because to them it's baloney

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
your story is getting to me

you have two options

leave or stay

any friends or family out of town?

If stay option establish a hideout till the insanity passes

stay calm and focused, stockpile food and water

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

I live in a apartment