It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: Thousands of Arabs Moving into Jewish Areas of Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

AP: Thousands of Arabs Moving into Jewish Areas of Jerusalem

www.tomgrossmedia.com

www.tomgrossmedia.com/mideastdispatches/archives/001053.html

AP: THOUSANDS OF ARABS MOVING INTO JEWISH AREAS OF JERUSALEM

The Associated Press yesterday finally reported on the fact that
thousands of Palestinian Arabs continue to move into Jewish areas of
Jerusalem. While the world in general (and the Obama administration
in particular) made such a fuss when two Jewish families moved into a
predominantly Arab area of Jerusalem recently, the daily occurrence
of Arabs buying homes and moving into Jewish areas is completely
ignored.

I have long reported this phenomenon and qu
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.tomgrossmedia.com

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What gives with the double standards involved in criticizing only one party, Jews, but not the other, Arabs?

You bet this is a "volatile" mixture to the politics of the Middle East. Once again, the prophets in the Hebrew scriptures are right on target: "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people around about, when they shall be in the seige both against Judah and against Jerusalem" Zechariah 12:2.

The next verse adds, "all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of hte earth be gathered agaisnt it."

If you want to survive what is coming, don't find yourself siding against Jerusalem.

www.tomgrossmedia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
both sides are at fault and the whole area could burn for all I care.

One of the longest lived upon land in the world, and the people there are still thinking centuries behind even the crudest of "western" nations? They are acting like children. It is pretty ridiculus the way humans act with others.

Sad, it is just sad what is happening there, and other places around this beautiful blue globe.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As I understand things, for a long time it has been policy that Arabs cannot buy property, let alone get planning permission or permits for new property.

I think the story and author need a bit of background checking before we can take it as fact.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

“According to an unnamed cleric delivering a sermon at a mosque in Tehran, the nuclear physicist Albert Einstein allegedly converted to Shi’a Islam through the efforts of Grand Ayatollah Boroujerdi, who also had urged Einstein to keep his conversion secret in order not to be assassinated.”

From the same source.

So that settles it, Einstein was a Muslim

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
After reading a few articles on the site, it is clear this Tom Gross fellow is a strong right-wing pro-Israel sort, and his writings are thickly biased, and sometimes, questionable.

That said, these Arabs that are "Invading" Jewish parts of Jerusalem are...gasp...BUYING their properties. Read: BUYING, in otherwords, legally acquiring them through normal business practices. NOT MOVING IN AND THEN JUST TAKING THE HOUSES AND KICKING THE OLD OCCUPANTS OUT ON THE STREET.

new topics

top topics

join