It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor in the ER tells me that something is gonna be wrong with the Swine Flu vaccine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yesterday, I caught a fever, and a bad cough, and my parents were worried, and took me to the ER.

When i walked in, I saw all these people with masks on, so I was not alone on panicking.

When I went to my er room, I was checked normally (heart beat/pressure/nostril flu check(hurted like hell!!!) ), and before I left, I made a joke about the swine flu vaccine, stating that "People will be marching to the front door". I chuckled a bit, but in seriousness, he said "I dunno about them vaccines, heard a lot of things about it."

You think the doctors are not on the government's side?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah I just got a memo from hospital administration that not only are doctors in the government's grip, but all of the tens of millions of healthcare workers.

We are supposed to give you the Hiney Virus and then abduct you, put you on a rail car to a FEMA camp where you will dig graves for FEMA coffins.

The H1N1 flu is milder and less severe than the regular flu. If you think there is something wrong with the vaccine DON'T GET IT!

If you get the swine flu, suck it up, drink lots of liquids and rest for a week. Then you are immune! Voila! No shot needed.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Exactly, my whole family and I have had the H1N1 flu and it's nothing... it's a VERY mild flu i've had normal flu's that were MUCH worst than this.

So now that we have all had it here in Australia we don't need the vaccine having it and getting over it makes you more 'immune' to it than any vaccine could... so why is our government still calling for nation wide mandatory vaccination?? somethings not adding up imo.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

If made mandatory, I think unofficially the doctors and nurses will
be shooting the swine flu vaccine down the sink.
Then they might put on a show by injecting a placebo into their arms.
That's what i would do.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My Grandpa had it too and I just worry that even though he got the mild form at 94 he is still vulnerable, my fear is that it actually made him more suseptible to the bad form this fall.

Something wrong with this picture and the different strains, 'they' would have had us think it was all one, but we the people have communicated and put things together pretty fast, we know that there are at least 2 different strains of the virus floating around.

The other thing is that it does not seem to go by the usual patterns of flu season and thats odd. How to tell if you had the regular flu or the swine avian variety? You dont.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This flu was brought to you by, GE -cue music- "we bring flu things to life. . . . "

It is just my humble little opinion that this flu is a media-generated hype-fest.

This administration should have t-shirts made up that say, "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

This is a mild flu with a less severe death rate than the normal seasonal flu.

For a while there was screaming about mutations, but smart people started asking how a vaccine would protect them from a mutation that hasn't even occurred yet. So, no mutation anymore.

Relax, plenty of fluids, bed rest (I watched 5 billion movies) and you'll be fine.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
"I dunno about them vaccines, heard a lot of things about it."

You think the doctors are not on the government's side?

Based on that quote, I'd say that you need to seek out an MD who can speak grammatically and who will specify his clinical concerns when consulting with patients.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
This administration should have t-shirts made up that say, "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Well, if they generated it to be a crisis, then they sure messed that up too! People just are not as worried about it as they would like them to be. People can be so problematic some times!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello guys I'm 14 and i may be in danger of being vaccinated/ what can I do?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Go with what your parents say. Would hate to give advice to a minor. Nothing personal, little brother, but your parents would be the best people to talk to. Inform them if they have any questions.

Just my two cents. . . .

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And my parents don't have a clue about the nwo and the dangers of the swine flu

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

when they give vacinations in school, do not get the shot. simply find out where the list of vacinated peoples goes and put your name on it. ok girl, take no shot, i wont. ill find the list myself and put my name on it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Still, trust your parents. If you can explain to them the inherent dangers associated with the swine flu, then do so. But I'd still go with what they say.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Maybe he lives in the middle of the sticks..

You know, Them there hicks have a different lingo this them there city folk.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nor are they supposed to.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
But they might start quarantine me. And also they think I'm some crazy dude. my days are numberedI live in in a big city

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Talk to your parents about it. Be prepared to talk to them. Research it for yourself, they'll be impressed.

Some threads on ATS that you could use as starters for your own fact finding:

High-Ranking German Official Gravely Concerned about Flu Vaccine

Fuzzy Math: Why Swine Flu Vaccines Don’t Add Up

Some doctors rejecting swine flu vaccine

But, make sure you think for yourself in researching this. Then, definitely talk to your parents about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If your printer is working print off the best of the information here on this site to share with them. PLan to simply discuss with them your concerns and let them know that it just does not feel right to you.

Best of luck to you, I know it is not easy to feel like you are the only person awake in the family.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Quarantine is not a bad place to be if the epidemic happens, not a bad place at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Best of luck to you, I know it is not easy to feel like you are the only person awake in the family.

Ditto.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join