It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No problem at all my good friend
As I have said before, this threads are for the community and if the community finds them useful, I have done my job. I am glad you enjoyed this case review! Stay tuned for many more.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Another case reviewed and a very good job at that. I really believe that the MK project was used in this assassination. Sir han was just an MK dupe as was whoever else pulled the trigger. I came across a very interesting article that really deserves to be looked into more and could possibly become its own thread. I will provide a link and a little external source. As for this this thread, awesome job, S+F all the way!

Ford’s Would-Be Assassin Released Watergate, Effort to Kill Ford Part of Rockefeller Plot?

The Rockefellers also held great disdain for Kennedy’s perceived monetary changes at the Federal Reserve. New York state Sen. Walter Mahoney revealed that JFK sent federal agents to Albany to dig up dirt on Nelson Rockefeller to protect himself against this powerful family. Attorney General Robert Kennedy ran the operation. Needless to say, Kennedy’s presidency ended abruptly, and the single most crucial element in the cover-up of his assassination revolved around a concept known as “the magic bullet theory.” The Warren Commission—stacked with Rockefeller and CFR cronies—used this ludicrous notion to pin the blame solely on “lone nut shooter” Lee Harvey Oswald. The single-bullet theory arose from attorney Arlen Specter, who was requested as chief counsel for the Warren Commission by none other than Gerald Ford.

A decade later, during Dwight Eisenhower’s presidency, Nelson Rockefeller became undersecretary of health, and in this role certainly became apprised of the CIA’s nefarious MK-ULTRA programs (as did CIA directors Allen Dulles and Richard Helms). This point is vitally important because all evidence now indicates Charles Manson willfully participated in a covert operation to discredit the peace-and-love generation. He played his part perfectly, with his “family” members carrying out the shocking Tate-LaBianca murders in 1969. Where did Manson get his start on this horrifying odyssey? After being released from Terminal Island Prison in 1967, he gravitated to San Francisco’s Haight-Ashbury district, a focal point for extensive mind-control experimentation at the time. This CIA hotbed is also the place where Sara Jane Moore embarked upon her journey into radical left-wing politics (aka SLA mind control). Similarly, Manson united with Fromme in San Francisco. Adam Gorightly called Moore and Fromme “MK-ULTRA dupes,” and half a decade later both women would try to assassinate Gerald Ford, making Nelson Rockefeller president. The saga has now come full-circle.

www.americanfreepress.net...

A very interesting article indeed. In it the author ties all of these together with Rockefeller and the MK programs. It is worth the read.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thank you my friend
Excellent addition from what I have seen so far, still need to go and check their sources and material. But none the less great contribution as always
I am glad you enjoyed it! There will be many more to come.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

"RFK Must Die - The Assassination of Bobby Kennedy," a new investigative documentary by Shane O'Sullivan, exploring the controversies in the RFK assassination.

Munir Sirhan tells how his brother Sirhan has never been able to remember the shooting.

Sandra Serrano speaks for the first time in forty years about the girl in the polka-dot dress fleeing the scene, yelling "We shot him! We shot him!"

And Dr. Herbert Spiegel of Columbia University describes how Sirhan was hypnotically programmed to kill Robert Kennedy.

www.rfkmustdie.com

ENJOY! How awesome was this Doc? Some of the best ever. good evidence! Pretty good, I must say, but a few things I disagree with. But overall pretty damn good. Enjoy and indulge!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great Thread,Myth! S&F for you!
Sirhan was a pre-programed killer much like old Chapman was when he killed Lennon several years later.I know there are some people out there that say the RFK and Lennon murders are unrelated.Interesting fact:The NYPD did the same flashlight test on Chapman as well with the same results as Sirhan.The MK ULTRA program never ended folks they just moved it into the private sector.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I believe they were part of the CIA's program to destroy the peace and love movement. Manson and his followers were all programmed MK products. There were more and I'm sure that this could be looked into extensively. The amount of information is staggering and I couldn't imagine formulating a post to present it all. I would leave that up to the expert. Myth, I am referring to you and I believe you already may be on the way with this thread and the JFK case review. Good stuff man really!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yep, they use a technique called the "artifact", when they hypnotise these people. I won't release it here, because its used in Mentalism and other tricks of the trade, although its name varies from artifact to belongings. It has the same meaning. I might explain it a little bit in the Great Clean Up, but I won't reveal how it works, out of respect for the Mentalist (like myself).

[edit on Sep 9th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Manson has been added to the list.. However, I am not sure how to even begin to touch that subject, but I will figure something out when I get to that case. MK has morphed into so many things! Its crazy, its definately not over, it ujust under a different code name. The Great Clean up will include the peace and love movement, so your definately going to enjoy that one.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I am not into the peace and love movement or anything like that Myth. I used that link I provided above to come up with that. It was in the article, which to me made alot of sense. That whole artifact thing though, that I am interested in. I did a brief search on google about it and I am floored. That will be interesting to see your take on the whole thing. I can't wait, can't you provide a brief explanation as to how you see it? If you have to wait for the great cleanup than so be it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No, I'll give a preview...lol..

The Artifact or the belonging. Is an object in the hypnotized possession at a point of attack. Usually to support the conclusion of "damning evidence". Much like the newspaper clipping in the pocket of Sirhan Sirhan during the shooting. And much like Champman, a book was placed in his pocket instead. That book was the "The Catcher in the Rye". Usually, the manipulator will use this to Fire up and Brainwash the assassin. Using these as Reasons- Example:

Sirhan Sirhan stated that he killed Kennedy because of his support for Israel. *** Stated in his diary*** The artifact was the newspaper clipping stating RFK's support for Israel. Hence, the reason for Sirhan Assassinating RFK. See how it works now?

Another Example:

Chapman believed that Lennon himself was claiming to be the new Catcher for his generation. Chapman, believed that the Catcher in the Rye signified his LIFE. And that Chapman was MEANT To be the new Rye. The plot is very interesting here, because Chapman (The day of the killing), lost his Rye book, went to the nearest store and found the LAST copy of the Rye. Chapman saw this as a sign and assassinated Lennon. And MUCH like Sirhan wrote what he felt? Strange right?

"This is my statement.

Holden Caulfield - The Catcher in the Rye"

"The Catcher In The Rye" is a novel about adolescent aimlessness, and dissatisfaction with everything. Holden Caulfield, the main character, is disgusted with the phoniness of everyone he meets. The book describes a few days near Christmas, when Holden has been expelled from his school, and is wandering around New York, before going home to see his younger sister Phoebe. It deals with themes of teenage anxiety over sex, the feeling that everything is soiled, and innocence is lost. It is also, perhaps, for Holden, a journey back to childhood, when things were more simple.

The book takes its title, and its theme of protecting little children from the evils of the world: a theme he saw and heard echoed in the lyrics of Lennon's new "Double Fantasy" album.

It was as if Lennon himself was claiming to be the new Catcher for his generation....this not only outraged Chapman, but it also confirmed to him that Lennon was a dangerous phoney who had to die.

Chapman and Sirhan- both had an artifact on them. Both had the reason.

Seems like a VERY strange coincidence... or is it?

Hope you enjoyed this preview..lol..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Yep, they use a technique called the "artifact", when they hypnotise these people. I won't release it here, because its used in Mentalism and other tricks of the trade, although its name varies from artifact to belongings. It has the same meaning. I might explain it a little bit in the Great Clean Up, but I won't reveal how it works, out of respect for the Mentalist (like myself).

Let's see,Myth Sirhan had his notebooks and Mark David Chapman had Catcher in The Rye and our good friend Jim Jones had People's Temple all of them a facet of MK Ultra...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Awesomeness
All leads to the artifact. It seems more than a strange coincidence right? or is it just me..lol..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Awesome job, Myth. You already know I like reading these!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Glad you enjoyed it my good friend
Stay tuned for possibly the best one yet... Martin luther King Jr. and then followed up by the Great Clean Up.

Again, thank you for the support my friend!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've read several books over the years that suggested that Aristotle Onassis was involved with the RFK assassination. It's worth taking a look at, anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I think a Jonestown case review maybe in order at some point,myth! There is a single thread connecting the murders of RFK,Lennon and the Jonestown massacre it looks like it was a full blown mind control experiment that got outta hand.In the case of RFK the motive here was to stop Bobby from bringing the Military/Industrial complex to a complete stop just as his brother nearly did.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
I've read several books over the years that suggested that Aristotle Onassis was involved with the RFK assassination. It's worth taking a look at, anyway.
Interesting,Seeker Mom are you familiar with the GemStone file? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Myth, you seriously opened up my eyes to a few things. I used the whole artifact thing in a story I wrote for this months contest. I am convinced at this point that the whole lot of what has been discussed can be linked together. There are too many coincidences in the themes that all point to the same thing. So I will be reviewing your mind control thread a little more. Very good stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I don't normally bump threads here,but this deserves it.I have always wondered why known CIA operatives where doing in the Ambassador in the hours before and after RFK's murder.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I agree one hundred percent. I believe this is an important piece of work. Sometimes it seems that the really good stuff is forgotten about. This piece is working toward an overwhelming conclusion that should bring it all together. It is a lot to grasp. That might be why it seems to not have too much exposure. It is a huge conspiracy that needs your undivided attention to realize. I for one am intrigued.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join