It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great changes coming? Doom and Gloom? YOU are perfectly fine...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!

Any One with half an ear to the ground can "feel" shifts and changes from all manner of direction inside and outside and this can, depending on your perception, create great anxiety, fear and stress. I am here to tell You to breathe deep, smile, relax and enjoy Your life. When hasn't change been occurring? When haven't shifts been a constant in any paradigm of thought or realm? When haven't You personally been on a quest of sorts consciously or subconsciously seeking happiness through balance of some sort thus eliciting...change? I boldly say never. It is Your nature and as such it is fine.

I have read many threads throughout this site concerning anything from 2012 Prophecies to Nibiru, Brown Dwarfs and Luciferians and, and, and... That's OK. So what? None of those threads dealt with the only reality there is: Now! the present. In this moment is quietude. In this moment is stillness. In this moment is Light. In this moment is the Grandeur of all Creation summarized and beheld by it's Self: YOU: A Loving Presence baring witness to It's Self through It's Creations.

All of this is Consciousness. From the deepest burning desert of Earth to the farthest speck of dust swirling the edges of the continuously moving and newly expanding Universe in all of it's dimensions and constructs. It is YOU!

Whenever You are feeling overwhelmed and small and insignificant, just come back to this OP and gain a little more perspective and relax into that calm. I also recommend the simple and basic practices I outlined in this thread. They threaten no faith, creed, philosophy, religion or belief. In fact they only serve as tools to deepen and enhance Your experience. They serve to help YOU remember the commonality running through each and every path for none exist without YOU.

Let this simple chart bring another angle of perspective to all of this:

small self (your name here) = 2012 Prophecy = affect = experience = YOU!

small self = Nibiru = affect = experience = YOU!

small self = Alien Invasion = affect = experience = YOU!

small self = Massive Solar Flare = affect = experience = YOU!

It's simple, really. Love the Cause and the Effect. They are both inextricably YOU. You are experiencing You. Everything You are looking at is simply You looking at it. You cannot die. You are prior to death. You cannot live. Your are prior to life. You are prior to time. You are prior to space. There is nothing You are not!

If I could change the text decal on the Side View Mirrors of every car it would read:

Caution: Objects in mirror are not as real as You think.

So there is no need for incessant worry over past events and future possibilities. Neither exist! As a matter of fact as much as You may want to believe in their existence, those thoughts (of which You are not!) are all taking place in the ONLY reality that truly exists: Right HERE and right NOW. Thinking in the past or the future does not ever bring You to those temporal illusions. Ever! That is the very source of the worry. Because You can't ever go back and change an event that can't hurt You any longer or because You can't go forward and manipulate an event that has yet to exist, You fear. Just breathe and BE present and watch it all manifest from YOU in the this moment. And this moment, and.... =)

Subjective worry and anxiety over make-believe objective constructs = insanity. And guess what? It's all make-believe. Form is borne of Consciousness only to dissolve and remanifest in other forms. YOU!

I hope this simple thread brings calmness, stillness and serenity to You as well as helps You to relieve You from Your rampant and turbulent mind.

In Lovingkindness

Namaste,

=)Erik

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Good point and good idea to remind people that whatever happens life goes on in some way. Any one of us could die in the next minute, so why worry about it?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Good point and good idea to remind people that whatever happens life goes on in some way. Any one of us could die in the next minute, so why worry about it?

Exactly! It is just a gentle reminder. I haven't reinvented the wheel or spouted off anything new or gone beyond into some new realm of Plutonian Metaphysics! Ha!

Boy, One has but to wade through about 5 to 10 threads on this site and it doesn't take very long to notice that the responses or full of attack brought about by panic-filled fear. Of what?!?

Plenty of practice for a Compassionate Heart for sure. Fun!

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Although I'm well aware of everything you've just said it makes me happy to see you spreading this message. I love you all which in reality means I love myself. =)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
Although I'm well aware of everything you've just said it makes me happy to see you spreading this message. I love you all which in reality means I love myself. =)

Nice to see Your Shining Light here 4stral. Yes. It is nice to keep the Light shining. Always in All Ways.

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Erik you are so positive.
It is really refreshing.

I do find the doom and gloom entertaining sometimes, but it is probably not a good idea to entertain these theories.

I believe we create our realties.

I am smiling at you Erik!

Peace!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Every now and again, I stray from the path that I set out for myself.

Always, something will happen that sets me straight again..

Like this thread..

Thank-You

All my love...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Erik you are so positive.
It is really refreshing.

I do find the doom and gloom entertaining sometimes, but it is probably not a good idea to entertain these theories.

I believe we create our realties.

I am smiling at you Erik!

Peace!

Thank You, Ms. Mars for the kindness. Believe it or not, I am only as strong and positive as that which I associate with by choice. I choose to remain an open conduit not conducive to noticing difference and separation therefore I make unto my Self a channel of reciprocal and continuous flowing Energy that simultaneously comes in and goes out. I am always trying to remain conscious in the Here and Now from the tiniest most mundane task to the largest most inexorably emotional task as I feel if I am not paying full attention to the event at hand that I am in some way disrespecting Creation and thus wholly disrespecting my Self.

Remaining present may sound like the simplest of endeavors but I tell You truly it is the most monumental thing to do at times. If You don't think so, sit in the middle of a Shopping Mall and find bliss in it!

What is fairly easy to do in a Monastery can be quite challenging in "real life" situations. Those places of stillness and quiet are fine and I believe they serve to be great places of study and practice to get One's Self acquainted with the concept of no concept and All of the experiential feelings that entails. But once you "get" it, now take it with You and remain connected in all situations, places and times as there is irrevocably no difference so as to ground the experience.

Thanks again, Cindy for Your kindness and warmth.

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Every now and again, I stray from the path that I set out for myself.

Always, something will happen that sets me straight again..

Like this thread..

Thank-You

All my love...

We all "stray". It is the inherent pattern of the Human Condition known as the ego. In and of itself, not a bad thing and not a good thing. It is a valuable tool actually. One uses it to accurately pilot the vehicle we currently reside in. It is that which connects the Intuitive Nature of Spirit like a cable to the physical five senses of the Human Body. So long as it is seen or experienced as such, it is fine. However, when One elicits the Great Search for "More Than" the ego then tries to perpetuate itself as a real thing that is eternal and omnipresent. That is impossible because it operates solely within temporal and spatial realities whereas Spirit does not.

These things are not important to know. They are in fact re-membered and re-cognized when One awakens. Anything known at that point is simply superfluous and for the most part contradictory and confusing. Remaining present requires no laws or rules. It does require that You be patient, compassionate and forgiving of Yourself which in fact at the same time are the earmarks of awakening to begin with and therefore the path is pathless. The Journey is it's own neverending outcome.

Enjoy!

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Boy, One has but to wade through about 5 to 10 threads on this site and it doesn't take very long to notice that the responses or full of attack brought about by panic-filled fear. Of what?!?

OK well you sit there and meditate while other die for you right to do so, sounds pleasant.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So there is no need for incessant worry over past events and future possibilities. Neither exist!

Tell that to them.

tomdavis.typepad.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

OK well you sit there and meditate while other die for you right to do so, sounds pleasant.

That's a fairly aggressive response. Understood. Yes I sit and meditate. I also work and meditate, stand and meditate, eat and meditate, talk and meditate there is never a time I am not meditating. One can even die and meditate.

Meditation is just simply the conscious act of being fully present in the moment no matter what is going on or what You are doing. That's it! No big woop.

By the way, with that said, my "rights" do not rely on the persecution, killing or dying of another. This dawning or realization came to me while I was a soldier for the U.S. Army while defending Your supposed make-believe rights to post a response to this thread.

Quibbling and squabbling over such tiny and finite things is ludicrous. Although I understand the nature and source of such discourse, at the same time I also understand that I do not know anything and that is exactly the correct frame of mind. Don't know. Be.

In Lovingkindness

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes, I was angry when I posted it, a human emotion , one must honor their emotions

For as long as space endures,
And for as long as living beings remain,
Until then may I, too, abide
To dispel the misery of the world.

HHDL

"Evil exists because good men do nothing."

I too spent many years in spiritual pursuits, meditation and prayer,it is all good, but sometime one has to take a stand.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So there is no need for incessant worry over past events and future possibilities. Neither exist!

Tell that to them.

tomdavis.typepad.com...

You feel passionately compassionate for something and someone. Good! Ultimately it is You You feel the compassion for. You wanna really help? Remove the blinders that cause One to see differences and separation from Your Self.

One person fully awakened can save All Creation from needless suffering. When You understand that, then You are realized. Until then it is us against them. Up and down. Side to Side. In and Out. A slave to a four dimensional world of opposites full of judgements and condemnations.

I can appreciate Your vision and Your drive. But I challenge You to show me one..., one key instance where an "Eye for an Eye" mindset has ever in the entirety of all known Creation brought about a permanent, loving and peaceful solution. It must meet all of those criteria or all of Your compassion is for naught. You are chasing the Past with the Future. All viable solutions and events take place only in the Here and Now. Right Action. Right Thought. Right Speech. Only when One's Heart and Mind are One can those things be seen clearly and the solution is never contrived but obvious.

In Lovingkindness

Namaste,

Erik

p.s. This is as far as I will drift off topic in this thread as a discourse in Human Atrocities was not the focus but perhaps a positive peripheral collective effect or symptom of the above OP. =)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes, I was angry when I posted it, a human emotion , one must honor their emotions

*snip*

Emotions are wonderful! They are powerful and creative expressions of the Human Psyche. They communicate subtly or not so subtly. Do they dictate Your actions or reactions? Do they have autonomy? Only if Your perception gives them that make-believe power.

Feel and fully express Your emotions without letting them control You. How? Eliminate the drama. Don't feed the fire. Simply acknowledge the current emotion but do not attach to the past or future thoughts that are concurrently keeping them going. When You are happy, be happy. When You are mad, be mad and ad infinitum.

It is when We let the emotionally attached thoughts dictate our actions that We get into conflict and see differences and separations where there are none.

No emotion is permanent and furthermore they are not YOU! Just re-member that when You are Mad or Happy or Sad or Elated that this too shall pass.

In Lovingkindness

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

An eye for an eye?

I didn't imply that.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No emotion is permanent and furthermore they are not YOU! Just re-member that when You are Mad or Happy or Sad or Elated that this too shall pass.

"they are not YOU!"

So whos are they?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Very nice as always, Erik. The antidote to the madness of the mind is always and only the self, which can be realized only in the present.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

An eye for an eye?

I didn't imply that.

Any action taken against another is an eye for an eye type mentality. Your initial anger towards my OP is an eye for an eye mentality. It begets and denotes a separation; a difference; non-connectivity. These are impossible.

In Lovingkindness

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

"they are not YOU!"

So whos are they?

Ahhhhh.. That is a very good and wise question. Look deeply and You will find that You already know the answer. =)

Namaste,

Erik

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join