It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holland UFO swarm. Debunking needed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Im not really sure what i am looking at or what effects are being used. This isnt my video but i found it interesting, hope you do too.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Blimey if thats in youtube high quality I dread to think what normal quality is like

The quality is so bad I cant see anyone making anything out of it

Cheers
mrix

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The ET puppets have their pilots come out at night.
Those planes are brighter than stars to get on video.
Who needs stars say the astronautics, we were on the Moon.
The fleet must have flown in from Mexico via The Bronx.
ED: similar comment on youtube pending approval

[edit on 9/2/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
For some reason, I am thinking this won't end up being the "smoking gun" we've been waiting for.

I can't even tell of those dots are moving.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
judging from the title, introduction and even credits...it seems too generic to be authentic. it seems as though scenes were cut out in sections to make it look like the stars are moving.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow, shooting in night vision mode turns up all sorts of things dont it? These can simply be stars, there's really no way of estimating depth in this footage. It looks like stars that are showing up and because of the video setting we are unable to tell which stars are closer and which stars are way out therre. So on the video they look the same and can appear to be a UFO fleet when in fact they are far from each other out in deep space. Sorry but this video kind of stinks, lol. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though, I'll give you a star for the effort!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sloppy

UFOS SWARM CAUGHT ON TAPE OVER HOLLAND SKIES VIDEO 10 OF 10
Category: Science & Technology

Tags: ufo viareggio flu swine continental128 superpippo moon luna manipolazione invasion audio wave vesuvio pontecorvo countdown draco draconian buenos aires argentina rebus seal aliens rod rods alien chemtrails matrix usa scimmia rome earthquake belgio belgium aquila terremoto genetic experiment virus brazil nanoprobes schiphol amsterdam aircrash holland taurus draconians hudson lvov space nasa 911 australia austalia fire demons inferno Su27 storm mars tanker enemy starship

if people want realistic investigation , we need concise and accurate data

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have no idea what I have just watched.

It looks too much like a small video project or something. Just my two cents.

top topics

join