It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Expose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

CHAPTER 2: THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

As has been stated before, all medical and non-medical authorities on vaccination agree that vaccines are designed to cause a mild case of the diseases they are supposed to prevent. But they also know and admit that there is no way whatsoever to predict whether the case will be mild or severe - even deadly. With this much uncertainty in dealing with the very lives of people, it is very unscientific and extremely dangerous to use such a questionable procedure as vaccination

Source Link: www.holistic-helper.com...

Their is so much information out there about the origan of this H1N1 virus that I thought it best to look back on history to learn from those before us who had experienced it first hand. This is a terrific article that didn't come up in my ATS search so I hope it hasn't been posted before.

As many of us predict, assume, fear that this is a man made, lab based bio-weapon this article lays out that the origanl Spanish Flu also know as the Black Death was made worse by the vaccines which is what the majority feel is the case with this virus.
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the connection between the 1918 virus and the 2009 version?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I think the black death wasn't the 1918 flu, it was the 17th century Bubonic plague, wasn't it?

The connection between 1918 and now, is that US germ warfare people, dug up a woman that was killed by the 1918 flu, and took samples of the still viable virus. Genetics of which, has been identified in this current 'swine flu'.

The link is obvious, or should be. I'm just amazed that the 'watcher watchers' haven't gone ballistic over this connection alone, never mind the other indicators of the fact that this current virus is engineered.

Edit to add:

Found this article from 1976, and that round of 'swine flu'.

Now (1976) we are being worked on again by the vaccine -epidemic makers in their effort to force another multi million dollar vaccine sale caper. Their con men have already talked President Ford into handing over $135 million dollars to start their vaccine racket. Even the insurance companies refused to become involved with such an obviously dangerous and crooked scheme. So, again the medical and drug con men induced the appropriate government officials to guarantee insurance against the, possible billions of dollars in law suits which could be brought against the vaccine promoters if the vaccine campaign is carried out as planned.

and:

Their scare-head campaign cry is that the swine flu is like the 1918 flu which killed 20,000,000 people.

Is this resonating with anyone yet?

Here's the link: www.whale.to...

It's a fairly lengthy read, but the parallels between then and now, a third of a century later, are uncanny. Come to think of it, is there a masonic connection here? 1976 - 2009 is 33 years. 33 is an important number for masons is it not? Maybe nothing...maybe something.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by spikey]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

"spikey" I so appreciate all that you posted adding more to my thread and the information you provided does connect the dots and I love the masonic connection you were able to also point out. Great post

new topics

join