It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Website: Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

therobalution.com

This morning an email was sent to “Organizing For America” supporters, urging them to take part in a nationwide plan on September 11th that will push back in support of Obamacare. When readers clicked on a link in the email, they were taken to the site, where they read the following:

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-9-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
(continued from above)

“All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.”

So, now everyone opposed to the health care legislation is a 'domestic terrorist.' What has happened to this country? How has harboring a dissenting opinion become an excuse to label someone a 'terrorist'? This is starting to look like the McCarthy era part 2.

TA

therobalution.com

Website courtesy of Miraj and Wimbly

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It’s true I am a domestic terrorist. I can make a bed better than anyone I know, and can starch and iron a shirt better than a Chinese laundry! I can cook better than a 5 Star French or Italian Cuisine Chef. I keep my hardwood floors so spic and span you could eat off of them, but who would want to when my China is so polished you can catch every detail of your face in the reflection.

What…domestic not domesticated terrorist?

Never mind!

You really had Martha Stewart and I worried there for a minute OP!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So I'm a domestic terrorist then, at least I'm not trying to force people to take my medicine, that would make me a dictator wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

therobalution.com

This morning an email was sent to “Organizing For America” supporters, urging them to take part in a nationwide plan on September 11th that will push back in support of Obamacare. When readers clicked on a link in the email, they were taken to the site, where they read the following:

this is a lie, it does not say that on obama website...if so, cut and paste the page.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well if refusing to take a possibly life threatening shot makes me a terrorist so be it.
i guess i might be a terrorist also because i hunt- so i have guns
i fish so i have rods i can poke people in the eye with
i golf so i have clubs i can hit people with
i play softball so i have bats i can hit people with
i like steak so i have knives
the list goes on......sigh

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It was removed from the website, however it's still accessible through cache.
Here
Cache'd Website

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, I guess it's now official...the rouge "acting" government of this country has labeled me a right-wing domestic terrorist. I have the feeling that this act is the drawing of a line in the sand. Man's law has failed...time to return to God's.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b6a85e5b815.jpg[/atsimg]

Today, President Obama’s campaign organization “Organizing for America” sent out a notice to its “grassroots” supporters. It asked them to wage a coordinated phone campaign for health care by calling their U.S. Senators on September 11 – also known as Patriot Day in honor of the thousands of Americans killed by Al Qaeda terrorists eight years ago. It goes on: “All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.” Please read that again.
Source for the image and above text

Edit:

Hold on a minute, I'll run the image through GIMP so the whole thing can be seen.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The whole world is a stage..

Would you like to see part of the script?

The campaign against domestic terrorists begins now, but won't heat up until May 2010 in regions 8 and 9.

After that they will cue in on domestic non terrorism in May 2011.

External Image

Heres a breakdown of the regions

external image

[edit on 1-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

In my post I provided a link to the cache'd webpage. I suggest you put that in your first post so that you can stop the "you're just lieing" posts.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
sorry but thats not the official obama page. If you did any research, the page is from an organization called Organize for America, at my.barakobama.com

This is not part of the obama administration, or any affiliate of them. It is merely an organization who supports the administration.

And this is coming from a "terrorist"
Some random organization calls right wingers terrorists and suddenly it is news worthy...*sigh*

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
sorry but thats not the official obama page. If you did any research, the page is from an organization called Organize for America, at my.barakobama.com

This is not part of the obama administration, or any affiliate of them. It is merely an organization who supports the administration.

It's actually a group formed & sponsored by the Democratic National Committee.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

The credit goes to Wimbly here. I saved the link from his post here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Organizing for America, the successor organization to Obama for America, is building on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering communities across the country to bring about our agenda of change.
www.barackobama.com...

stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

bring about there change! what is that about? they claim obama and he claims them they are who he has turned to, to get out his message of change and "hope" this stinks.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

In Your own words please explain to me what purpose does Obama's citizen corps serve, and how is it not unconstitutional to take senior citizens and children to form a coup.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Seems to me that obama's campaign organization would likely be a reliable source for information on how the administration is "thinking." If this is what his campaign organization, and as another poster pointed out:

a group formed & sponsored by the Democratic National Committee.

are saying, it's most probably that obama's administration has the same sentiments regarding dissenters.

TA

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasblackraven
It's actually a group formed & sponsored by the Democratic National Committee.

And right under where it says "A project of the democratic national committee" it also says "Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Any Candidates Committee"

Also it's still remains fact that it isn't Obama's website. Period. It isn't his website, they aren't his words, or even affiliated directly to Obama or any of his policies. Just because an organization sponsored by the democratic national committee, who directs the partly which Obama is affiliated with, says right wingers are terrorists, does not mean that is what Obama says.

I'm all for criticizing a politician when they deserve it, but this is searching for ghosts that aren't even there.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

ok than if it's not his web site than why does it bare his name?
www.barackobama.com... looks like his web site to me they should re name it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

The reason it is the successor is because Obama could not bring his original organization with him to the white house. Basically it was no long his organization, he passed it off to other people.

The fact that it got deleted alone should speak volumes.

Apparently somebody that actually MATTERS (not a couple bloggers) read it and was not happy with what they saw. That's why it isn't there anymore. It didn't get taken down because they accidentally leaked their secret agenda!!11!!1!! It's because it was out of line and somebody important got it removed.

This really isn't news, and it is pitiful to watch people grovel over insignificant bull that doesn't even matter. This isn't some policy change straight from the white house, its not even a quote from ANYONE making ANY policies ANYWHERE in government, AT ALL. Seriously, stop grabbing for straws from the fear bucket.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join