It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know when someone is watching us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Dawn 09
That feeling is our brains saying "hey!! You have alot more potential if you would just wake up fully and shake off this shroud that was put on your mind many years ago!" Its much like any other muscle and the more you work it the more you can use it.

any tips at unlocking your full potential? i used to be much more responsive to it, to the point i would turn around thinking my name was called, just to ask who ever was looking at me "what?" they would often respond telling me they didnt say anything, just lookin at me. it seems that over the years the sense isnt nearly as strong

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The reason is because of your aura.

Edit: sorry i would display some source of info. behind this response but my books arent handy.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is just a thought, but it could be just a case of instinctively looking about and checking our surroundings every now and again because someone, or something "might" be looking at you.

The realisation that you actually have found someone, or something, looking at you could cause a change in brain chemistry to give you an odd feeling that you senced them before you looked.

The brain does play tricks, de-ja-vous is a prime example.

But as I stated earlier, this is just a thought ans has no scientific evidence.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join