It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To resist the NWO is exactly what NWO wants you to do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So, here is the plan:

1) More and more anti-NWO videos, forums and websites blossom on the Net. We all think that the Net is our last source of free information - yet we forget that everything, including the Net, is controlled by the NWO.

2) More and more people start getting aggressive about NWO, start to form gatherings, even start buying guns. "Screw NWO!!" and "Resist the NWO!!" mottos are becoming more and more popular among the conspiracy community.

3) We all tend to forget that New World Order is a new War On Terror - they are both concepts. Concepts that cannot be fought or defeated.

4) More and more people start to speculate about the FEMA camps, the aggression is getting bigger and bigger, the hate against the NWO is getting stronger and stronger.

5) At one point, some anti-NWO geek will seriously snap and the anti-NWO riots will start to occur. More anti-NWO activists will join in. A movement will spread.

6) ...and then, the NWO will have a perfect excuse to start locking people up in FEMA camps. The NWO don't even have to break a sweat to do it - because the anti-NWO activists have already done all the dirty work. Not only that; the public will also support the FEMA camps as well, for "preservation of peace and order".

7) So, looking back at this scenario: who will be putting you in FEMA camps?

Well, you will.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You may have a point, Mulder.
If you do, what can we do?
If we don't fight, they win?
If we fight, they win?
I guess the only thing we can do is fight fire with fire.
Quietly, secretly fight them?
Maybe, refuse to play their game?
Who has the guts to refuse the system?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by briantaylor
You may have a point, Mulder.
If you do, what can we do?

We cannot win by fighting. If we fight, we will become just like them.

There is no need to fight.

We have to spread positivity throughout negativity, we have to be the beacons of light in the sea of darkness. We have to spread the positivity, it is the only way.

Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: No Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
nwo?
where do they meet and can i invest in shares through my etrade account?
will need a complete fiduciary prospective for my accountant to examine first.
your america-centric idea of the new world order is really your own new america order.
america's collapse into third world status is natural and the corrupt jack-booted big brother thug gov will be the only one responsible for what happens to the citizens.
by the end of this century only europe and asia will still exist while the rest of the planet and human race shall be depopulated.
america and israel-the worlds 2 hated jews -will be used to depopulate their continents and be blamed for what happens to their regions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
lets all sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya together while the NWO steals our freedoms and poisons our children and the planet.

yes let's be passive and give in, spread the love, it's worked well so far hasn't it? Not.

I'm sure there are cuddly carebear/unicorn love forums you can post this thread in where you will get more response. You've been posting alot of these lately. Do you get paid to post this stuff?

You wouldn't be sitting are your computer right now if it hadn't been for the American Revolution. Sometimes resistance is necessary.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And that is why cooler heads MUST prevail. The last thing TPTB want is for us to rise above the orchestrated "lets you and he fight" between the left and right. Rise above the calculated ruffling of feathers (play the race card, play the race card) If we, left right and center, can all agree on at least a few things.

1. The banker/Fed/multinational corporations created this mess

2. The Republicans AND democrats are owned by the above.

3. We need to vote them all out and scrap much of the legislation passed in the last hundred years and streamline the government. (vote independent)

4. We need to scrap the pro-multinational bank/Corporation treaties like WTO and NAFTA.

5, We need at least a minimal social safety net that encourages a GOOD work ethic and helps acquire the needed skills.

6. we need to put the anti trust laws back to work and promote small business: American based, American owned, American made with American employers.

And we need to start by getting rid of fraud prone vote counting machines, voter registration that includes the dead and other problem. We can start it NOW at the state and local level.

I think most of us, even the libertarians and anarchists could agree with that.

Finding the Common ground folks and a working plan will diffuse the frustration and anger that could lead to a blow-up.

Any takers, Should ATS, a site with a wide range of ideas take this on or will we tip our hand to TPTB?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I;m glad you shared this. S&F....Ive always believed that they want us to know about them and we know about them because they want us to....youre right when you say they wont need a reason to attack because we will simply give them one.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
To Resist the NWO is exactly what NWO wants you to do

That is why I embrace the idea. I don't necessarily believe in the NWO, nor do I agree with it. However, with a global economy and a global society, it seems like a natural progression. And if the NWO is a reality, then it seems like there is no stopping it; therefore, why not just embrace it and move on? That's my attitude about it anyway.

Just my 2-cents

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

That is why I embrace the idea. I don't necessarily believe in the NWO, nor do I agree with it. However, with a global economy and a global society, it seems like a natural progression. And if the NWO is a reality, then it seems like there is no stopping it; therefore, why not just embrace it and move on? That's my attitude about it anyway.

Just my 2-cents

Planetwide government will appear sooner or later. Unfortunately, this current attempt is not an attempt at equity, justice and law. Quite the contrary. It is an effort of maximum greed and lust for power.

You see, the current "NWO" is full of miscreants that believe in a two-tier system: Total immunity from law and the best of everything for them -- total control and table scraps for the rest.

One day we will embrace transparent global government. That day is not today and it will not be tomorrow. The right thing to do today is to prosecute these criminals running our government, and make them pay the ultimate price. If you cut the head off the snake, the danger to our republic will dissipate.

What we really need to do *right now* is to determine all the key players in this current government crimewave.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I totally agree with you, we can not sit on our hands, and let TPTB

get away with their agenda!!! "We The People" have RIGHTS!!!"

and we need to stand up for these rights!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The funny thing is I can find agreement with everyone who has
responded. Spooky makes a very valid point in that if we embrace
the tactics of those who oppress us we BECOME them.

There's 2 voices in my head, one says "go out with guns blazing,
maybe it would make a difference. The other voice says go the
the g20 and stick flowers in their riot guns, hug them while they
beat you and pray for god to forgive them.

They're making thinking and feeling people go schizophrenic! That
might be the primary issue here. One thing is for sure - IF WE
CAN'T CHANGE THINGS SOON, WE MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO. That's
how I feel. Now Crimvelvet comes along and says EXACTLY some
of what I was listing last night of what I thought needed to be
changed in America.

Here's my list:
Reaffirm the Constitution for the United States as the supreme law of the land
Replace 51% of congress w/ average americans picked by lottery
End congressional retirement benefits for single termers
Limit campaign contributions
Begin national referendum program
Establish a viable 3rd party
Demand transparency from government
New 9/11 investigation
Leave iraq and afghanistan
De-militarize police forces
Dismantle DHS< NSA
Rescind TARP program
Nationalize all military contractors KBR, Xe, etc.
Enforce Immigration laws
Restore paper ballot voting
Abort no child left behind
Reaffirm mark to market rules
End commodities speculation
Rebuild heavy industries
Decentralize energy and food production
Increase domestic oil production and refinery capacity
End the Federal Reserve Bank
Return to the gold standard
Limit participation in the UN
Rescind GATT, Free trade acts, nafta, cafta
Dissolve north american union
Limit tort damages
Renationalize prisons
Decriminalize drugs, prostitution
Treat drug addiction as a medical issue
Educate public on environment
Create a Civilian workforce for public projects (CCC)
Establish communal farms for homeless
Cease all new biotech projects until we can create a national
Technological ethics council
Break up media ownership

We need to identify the core issues, establish a national dailogue
and build a consensus. Act on that consensus through general
strikes. Should that fail what recourse have they left us?
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK DAMMIT!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Asktheanimals]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well lets say NWO is REAL, and FEMA is behind this.
Then here is the scenario its really like a game of chess I guess.

Basically swine flu, whether or not they created it is a game to see who the resisters are. Whether or not you are completely loyal to your government, so naturally people getting the vaccine will not be high threat. This is basically a step to move onto a greater assault, it identifies the people who are high threat and arrests them accordingly before any information leaks that NWO is trying to come about. It is a very smart move if you think about it, and if this comes about you should expect that a LOT of people are involved and have been secretly planning this for a LONG time.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

We need to identify the core issues, establish a national dailogue and build a consensus. Act on that consensus through general strikes. Should that fail what recourse have they left us? I WANT MY COUNTRY BACKDAMMIT!

YES. Protests and letter writing, e-mails and faxes are not working. I think they only worked when a TPTB handlers "guided" the sheeple to the predetermined conclusion a la Delphi Technique This gave the low ranking Political Activists the illusion they were doing something and kept them out of trouble.

Using the system we have to take back our country is the only constructive thing we can do. Doing as much as possible to make sure the voting is honest and the Candidates are solid with a reasonable platform and then getting them elected.

Yes the two parties have the money, power and Mass Media but we have things going for us too. People are waking up. They KNOW US jobs were shipped over seas, They know they lost their job to a cheaper foreigner and they were forced to train them. Americans love an under dog and many feel betrayed by both parties. If a third party ever has a chance it is now.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Spooky makes a very valid point in that if we embrace
the tactics of those who oppress us we BECOME them.

Yes, that is exactly my point here, Asktheanimals.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

This is one of the reasons I enjoy coming to ATS.

Just when you think you might know something...
You don't know.
And that is truth...that I know.
Or do I? ....

LOL...anyway...

Great perspective Mulder.
It's really spooky, but a really interesting angle.

Message still is: Don't fight.

Simple.

I like.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Best thing to do is NOT play into the NWO hands by protesting violently, just get a huge number of peed off people in one area, say like the G20 in London in April this year,( we got barracaded in work, simply because the G20 protests started at about 10am, try getting the protesters tehre a lot earlier.) just grind the city to a halt, stop office workers going into their offices and banks ( if the can't get into the banks to process their work the world over , then no money is transferred, ), block the train tracks and roads ( no supplies for the shops, youthen get the shop owners complaining), spam the banks and businesses emails and crash they're computer systems wth viruses ( means no work can be processed, again no money for eh NWO elites ).

There are numerous ways to protest not all of them include guns and ammunition. The NWO want to crush any opposition with force to show the people they 'mean business' we I say ruin and smash THEIR businesses. Make them lose their money and waste their time running around making back alley treaties with the Governments trying to organise police cordons, after all they can't shoot all of us can they especially if we're on TV and we're peacefully protesting without causing more harm to their cause whilst bolstering OUR causes.

You don't need a big gun to make the NWO take notice of the people, if you get a huge huge number of people blockading the centre or financial districts of the cities so that no work gets done, and keep it that way for either a few days or a couple of weeks, you see how they crumble , even better if they're all on TV, and non violent, You let the Government and Police get violent with the peaceful protesters and you watch the world turn against TPTB.

Their are even people who would go so far as to use guerilla tactics against TPTB, bombing a few select targets, shooting a few politicians, those are the people we DO NOT need, IMO.
(But saying that I rememebr the Chinese saying about taking the Elites out) ( I wish they would, it would sort out a lot of problems before they really hit home, and the CHinese could claim they were preventing War, after all thats what the Elites want, the next war will be with either China or Russia) Its a choice of betweeneliminating 10,000 or so self claimed Elites or millions or even billions of innocent ordinary people.

Trouble is though that you need the people all thinking the same, not brainwashed by TV and propaganda, but unfortunately there are too many sheep .

Wake the sheep up , otherwise they'll know what its like to live under the fear and by then its too late to say anything.

[edit on 1/9/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Interesting idea Mulder, I've had similar suspicions for a while now. I think TPTB know we are angry and are trying to use our ire against us...

My theory is that the idea of the NWO is itself a piece of disinformation carefully crafted by the Elite. I mean to say that they never truly mean to form a centralized Global Government with one person at the head. Many Conspiracy Theorist's on ATS and elsewhere believe the Elite plan to form some horrid dictatorship that everyone will hate or else they will be silenced/killed.

Many are waiting for a SHTF style scenario, a watershed event that will spark the fires of rebellion they've been stoking slowly since they woke up to the truth. But I think the Elite are smart enough to see that and they will gauge public reaction (public reaction that they will sway/control) to see where their boundaries lie...

Either way they win, they are playing both sides of the equation constantly performing a balancing act as they continue to gain obscene wealth and power...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just a quick word about non-violent protests. You can have
100,000 peaceful people marching and all it takes is 1 or 2
"anarchists" that want to smash a window and guess what? the
media will show the window smashers over and over again. And
don't forget that they will probably be planting agents provacateur
into the crowd to make sure that some small act of violence will
be committed thereby unleashing the riot cops. Suddenly tear gas
starts going off and the clubs are swinging. We've all seen that
dozens of times.

The loose canons, i.e. window smashers, need to be arrested by
citizens promptly instead of looking on like dull sheep.
Citizens have the power to arrest anyone in the act of committing
a crime and we must do so and hand them over to the authorities.
Agents provacateur must be treated similarly. Arrest them. this
would make it much, much harder for the police the use violent
tactics. Bring some plastic handcuffs EVERYONE.
BECOME THE POLICE, YOU HAVE THAT POWER.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Best thing to doif your in part of the protest is if and when the agent provocateurs start to agro simply move away and let them have as much room to themselves, let the police 'arrest' them and then move back in to fill teh void. Show TPTB you aren't part of the problem but part of the solution, and plastic handcuffs ain't no good. try sprayng the AP's with coloured dye or pepper spray to make them either stop or more obvious .

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I agree with what you imply, but the government wants us intimidated!

They want to keep us divided, while our leaders destroy us.

After 6 months of Obama, Banking, housing, credit, unemployment,
health care, we are in CRISIS!!!!

We need to stand up for ourselves, and not sit back idle!....imo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join