It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland and the Third Eye Puzzle.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by feedpeopletosharks

afterall, you cannot spell pineapple without pineal!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coodeytar

Originally posted by lisa2012
The Book '___' The spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman :

www.4shared.com...'___'_The_spirit_molecule_by_Rick_Strassman.html

Excellent book, I read it a few months ago, unfortunately we cannot discuss it

gosh, really? glad i found out, I would have expected somewhere like ATS to embrace the shamanic and eastern philosophies, given that this and ufo/alien phenomonon, and probably the realms of reality are somehow irrevocably connected to such chemicals.

It indeed is a shame when intelligent people cannot discuss basic psychological bio-chemistry, sad sad indeed. I cannot think why other than for fear
Albeit, understandable.

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was just diagnosed with a cyst on my pineal gland. I am having migraines and cluster headaches as of lately and my doc ordered an mri. The neurosurgeon and radiologist saw it on the mri. Docs says it is small, but put another mri on the books for me in about a year. Anybody else here have a cyst on the pineal gland?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This topic comes up every once in awhile here and David Wilcock videos on it. Cracked pineal gland?

I used to have a vivid imagination, but I've also been diagnosed as schizoaffective with the delusions, voices etc. I've recalled having had some bizarre visions and experiences. Many missing time events recalled also.

But since I HAD been on a particular antipsychotic medication called Seroquel ( which I hated and had auditory halucinations with it at higher doses they wanted me on) .....I've lost a great deal of that vivid imagry.

I guess I could say dumbed down a bit. Many might say there's no difference, just less manic. I have heard about psychic abilites being lost if you don't use them or hone them. Not saying that schizophrenics are psychics.

I have to wonder if they load us up on floride or similar in these types of meds. Someone had mentioned something like that here.....somewhere. ( I think)

I've had....(now questionable)...memories of psychic events and supposedly remote viewing training sessions with Russell targ in the early 70's as a kid.

I'm still wondering about regression hypnosis, but still very distrustful of it and those doing it.

I think some people are probably better at this 'third eye' visions when they're sleeping. American Indians have been said to have done this and had dream premonitions and visions. Or was that just a Hollywood movie?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I used to have a vivid imagination, but I've also been diagnosed as schizoaffective with the delusions, voices etc. I've recalled having had some bizarre visions and experiences. Many missing time events recalled also.

But since I HAD been on a particular antipsychotic medication called Seroquel ( which I hated and had auditory halucinations with it at higher doses they wanted me on) .....I've lost a great deal of that vivid imagry.

I guess I could say dumbed down a bit. Many might say there's no difference, just less manic. I have heard about psychic abilites being lost if you don't use them or hone them. Not saying that schizophrenics are psychics.

I think much of what we class as mental illness would have been seen differently by our ancestors. The ability to vividly imagine and to be able to express that in storytelling was certainly valued, and imagination was obviously important to our intellectual and technological evolution. Other imagination based skills lost their importance or our understanding and acceptance was lost, it may be that due to the loss of that knowledge, that some 'mental illness' is treated when perhaps it should be nurtured.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Those who wish to find the "Third Eye" feel free to contact me. If you have tried before and failed and want to learn how it can be accomplished, it's not as hard as people make it out to be. I would post the directions here but do not have a way to attach pictures/visualization/illustrations just yet.

Anyone can find access to the "Third Eye" with proper instruction and it's not something you imagine in your head like you would the face of a family member by thought but should be as real as looking at an object with your eyes open but viewed with your eyes closed however not in your mind once you learn how.

I have an easy process of finding the "Third Eye" so if some of you out there do not believe in such a thing you might want to try and see for yourself that it's real, I can lead you to it.

ET_MAN

[edit on 31-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

S&F to the OP. This topic is extremely out of my area of knowledge. That being said, I listened to a coast to coast a few weeks back; I do not remember the guests name, but he was a science guru. He was saying that they have been able to prove that thought transmission waves actually exist, and by far are the most powerful waves known to Man.

He gave several instances where thought waves apparently have been measured to permeate through every known substance; through mountains, lead, etc. Again, I know weak statement, and I should have written down the man's name.

My own experience with meditation is a little different than the average bear. I practice my own vision of utopia in my head. I have it split into 4 quadrants. Each with a specific purpose for meditation. I have one section that is for physical wants, and desires. This area I meditate in is simply Las Vegas. In this state I OWN vegas. I concentrate visualizing the town, and then switch to my desired physical want, and really live it out in my minds eye.

Then there is the wellness, and longevity side of this minds eye utopia. In this area exists my idea of perfect bliss; which is the wilderness with all the People I care about. When I am meditating to project thought "healing" energy I envision this area, in the wilderness with all the People I care about. From there I focus on a real situation there with the specific person, or animal I'm trying to give Life energy to.

To keep this shorter, I have the two other quadrants which are for protection, and healing.

Interestingly enough some of the stuff actually seems to manifest in this World; as it was the intent coming through from another dimension to bring the fruition of the desire.

In practicing this concentration with my minds eye, my dreams have picked up in lucidity. I am able to have control, and manifest my dreams; of course when I stay constant with the meditation as outlined above.

I had been doing this before listening to the gentleman speak on Coast to Coast, but he added that much more confidence to the routine.

Imagine if We All did this together.

Thanks for the thread

[edit on 30-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coodeytar

yes, but still i must laugh, at death the human body becomes a controlled substance. In fact, the human pineal gland by law is a controlled substance.

hahahahahaha. ok well a little off the mark , but come on, that's hilarious and theoretically true

A

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It grieves me to know that I may have to ask for thjis thread to be closed, trashed even, because discussions of controlled substances cannot be avoided on a topic so natural to every human being on earth.

To those who attempted to add clarification without resorting to the mundane, thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
It grieves me to know that I may have to ask for thjis thread to be closed, trashed even, because discussions of controlled substances cannot be avoided on a topic so natural to every human being on earth.

To those who attempted to add clarification without resorting to the mundane, thank you.

Then I am afraid I must tender my apologies sir, since I was unaware the cultural inhibitions that existed outside of ATS remained in here.

I honestly cannot convey my surprise or apologies enough. Shall not happen again. It seems even to a room full of conspiracy nuts, there are some stuff which are strictly taboo in society, and for my naivety, I apologize, I still however would like to think I contributed a useful perspective on the pineal ;( sorry.

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

...and I thank you for your input not only in regards to this thread, but also your thread about the 7 orbs. Fascinating stuff and highly relevant to this discussion.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I can't thank you enough for caring enough about it to mention
It's appreciated, i still struggle to believe it myself today. Please be assured I was in an impressed but equally sober mindstate during the orb experience I had!

to be honest it would be nice to meet someone with a similar experience, or better.. an explanation

Take care,
A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Closing this thread pending review. Let it be noted while it's close(maybe permanently) that discussion of mind altering substances are not permitted on ATS. And please don't give me the "natural" thing. You can alter your mind with the manipulation of oxygen. The song remains the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OK, upon review this topic will continue. Any further discussion of mind altering substances will be removed and the member post banned.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
though I like the subject and find it fascinating.

I already see too much stuff I don't want to see with my 2 eyes.

I am afraid of what I would see beyond that.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the pineal gland is simply the physical part of our body that is also referred to as the "mind's eye." I'm one of those crazies that believes that the pineal gland can receive information from other dimensions! I believe this due to personal experiences I had. I've only had 1 vision in my whole life, but it was the most intense experience I've ever had!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join