It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Northolt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi there, long term reader and occasional poster here.

I've seen a triangle ufo before in the 90's and did a Mufon report, since then I keep looking but I've seen nothing until last night in the early hours of sunday morning. I suffer from depression and have trouble sleeping so I'm often to be found wide awake in the early hours.. It was around 2.0clock in the morning, there is a long haul early route that comes into Heathrow but that starts around 4am and is very obviously planes coming in to land.

What I saw was a very bright light at first that was coming from the North but unlike normal planes it was coming towards our window and it was fast, very fast, it went from bright light to fly past in what seemed the blink of an eye.

I should add we do have planes & Helicopters from RAF Norholt pass at all hours, normally it's private jets during the day with the odd chinook and the like.

What I saw was none of these, it sped towards our block in direction and then banked past so I could see what I think was the underneath, I could make out an outline as well thanks to the London lights brightening the sky. What I saw reminded me of the IR footage some one posted of a craft that was plane-ish in shape but was more like a Star Trek V shaped insignia.

But what I saw was different in light layoutand it seemed to have a different nose shape, more squared, sort of a triangular body with a rectangular nose. It had 2 solid non blinking bright white lights down each 'wing' and 4 exact same type white lights , one in each corner of the rectangle, there may have been more light in the middle but it went past so fast it was hard to tell.

Here's a simple paint picture I did, I'm not an artist and you can tell now

What I'm after is that I swear I've seen a similar craft posted somewhere again banking to the camera, I've seen it recently, it was a single picture with the craft heading to the right of the photo point in a North easterly direction (I think).

I'd love some expert on here to point me to that image so I can compare, I swear it's the same craft. I would be over the moon if I could see this pic so I can show my wife and daughter what I saw.

I'm not asking people to believe me, I don't care to be honest, I saw what I saw, this thing was big, fast and more importantly made zero noise as I keep my window open. The speed this thing moved at was amazing, I see jets all the time and this thing was waay faster than them.

What it was, pass, it was fairly aircraft shaped from its outline but with none of the usual aviation lights, add to that the speed and the lack of noise considering it past / banked just short of our block, it was either VERY big or very low, again this happened soo fast it was a miracle I saw it.

So please, anyone who knows of that pic I saw which is similar in shape and style to my crude pic, could you please let me know.

Thanks Paul (54 and reasonably normal person if such exists)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The title says UFO in Northolt, did it land? and without giving to much detail away how far are you from Northolt?

Take a look at the image on this page.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
The title says UFO in Northolt, did it land? and without giving to much detail away how far are you from Northolt?

Take a look at the image on this page.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Re the image, no that's not it but thanks for looking, the one I remember recently was like looking at my other crude picture but against a dark sky and it showing it's belly as it banked..

I'd love to see that pic, very very similar to that Infra Craft in an arrow shape except this was a normal all colour photo as it appeared to fly in front of the photographer camera..

No, it didn't land, I've included an image to show it's path so far as I saw it.

The red circle is my block...

After it flashed past it was long gone by the time I got out side..

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Have you filed a report with MUFON or your local UFO research agency? They might be able to help you out and find similar cases in your area.

Also you might try searching their database. Type in the subscription that best fits your sighting: UFO Report Database

You can also try other UFO networks like CUFON or any local one in your area. Thanks for sharing your encounter with us.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi Jkrog, thanks for taking the time to reply..

I've tried mufon re what I saw and see nothing about last night, as for the image I'm trying to find, well that's driving me nuts, again searched MUFON and the few sites I actually use. For some reason I'm sure it was on here as maybe a pic included in a thread but despite a good search I can't find it amongst the million and one UFO posts.

My hope was that one of you posting gods (excellent material by you may I say) might recognise my rather poor description, the png of it was pretty close.

I know I saw it recently and I'm sure it was here..Sigh...

I've a feeling it's the same craft and I'd love to know the details around this other sighting.

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'll ask around as I still have contacts at Northolt but don't hold your breath, looking at you diagram this object had come up from a south east direction banked in front of your block and headed in the direction of Northolt? if so then the aircraft could of crossed the final approach for Heathrows 27l and 27R runways.

Maybe you should report this. [email protected] don't know if it would make a difference as they probably know what it was anyway.
The above email is air space safety.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
I'll ask around as I still have contacts at Northolt but don't hold your breath, looking at you diagram this object had come up from a south east direction banked in front of your block and headed in the direction of Northolt? if so then the aircraft could of crossed the final approach for Heathrows 27l and 27R runways.

Maybe you should report this. [email protected] don't know if it would make a difference as they probably know what it was anyway.
The above email is air space safety.

Cheers mate, I also presume they know what it was

As I say, the point of my post was not really the UFO report as I only have my description and no pictures (no time move much let alone find the camera) but I'd love to find that other report with the picture that's similar to mine. I for the life of me can't remember where the report was from or what the outcome was ie fake or experimental or possible real UFO but the picture from memory looked more of less exactly the same as what I saw.

I've spent all day going thru the forums via searches etc but I can't find it on the few places I do go, hoping the real diehards might recognise it and point me to it so I can calm my poor head down..

To say the least it freaked me out..

And to answer your question, yes it would have been heading towards Heathrow based on the short view I had but the speed this thing was going and the speed it banked could have meant it changed direction..I just really don't know..

I guess I should be happy, I've seen two UFO's in 19yrs, many never see a single one. The last one was what now has become the standard triangle (not that way in the 90's) and that was one hell of a size, huge with the 3 white lights in the triangle and the red in the middle.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No worries mate, I'll dig about a bit and see if I can find the photo you are on about.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hem.Maybe you are referring to what appears at around 4:25 in this video?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi JKRog, yes, that's one of the images I was reffering to, almost exactly that but instead of one nose dot the was 4.

Other than that THAT is what I saw the other night and it's still as mind numbing as ever..

I wonder what the hell it is?

Even in that video it's moving like it's on steroids!

Was there ever any conclusion as to what this was or if the footage was faked?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have no idea what they are, at first many thought they were birds, but they are obviously not birds in my opinion, especially the last triangular-type craft. It is just hard to say what they are based on the video, which I believe was from California, NOT Iraq BTW.

Link to lengthy thread on it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless there has been some breakthrough in debunking the video I believe it is still unknown at the moment.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
lmfao, thats not a ufo, thats a weather baloon.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Camel hound

Of course you are not serious are you?

I hope not.........

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
lol here is your ufo

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

And you know this for sure. Would you like to back it up with some links and evidence please?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

And you know this for sure. Would you like to back it up with some links and evidence please?

how do i post youtube videos on this site? I need to debunk this hole ufo stuff

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camel hound

Please don't bother. I suggest you find a christian forum and try to convince them that god does not exist. You'll have more fun there.

To the OP, I think I know the video you're talking about, I'll see if I can find it.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by Camel hound

Please don't bother. I suggest you find a christian forum and try to convince them that god does not exist. You'll have more fun there.

To the OP, I think I know the video you're talking about, I'll see if I can find it.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

Thanks clickfoot, would be appreciated!

As for Camel Hound, please don't bother, not only have you already came across as rude but you will be banned in minutes if you carry on in this style of posting.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I have no idea what they are, at first many thought they were birds, but they are obviously not birds in my opinion, especially the last triangular-type craft. It is just hard to say what they are based on the video, which I believe was from California, NOT Iraq BTW.

Link to lengthy thread on it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless there has been some breakthrough in debunking the video I believe it is still unknown at the moment.

That's a great thread by Zorgon as usual.

But yes, that's what I saw but very close, It was solid, very jet shaped but bigger by far. Who owned it, pass. I'm just glad i got to see it, was an amazing sight.

Thanks for the info Jkrog...

top topics

join