It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasonable questions for unreasonable times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You need to start asking questions:

• Why do we need a civilian force?
  • Who is posing a threat to us?
  • Who will this "force" be made up of?
  • Who is the real enemy?
  • Does the president know of a coming event? If not, who builds an army against an unrecognized enemy?
  • Why won't the media get off their butts and look into these radicals in the White House? And into this civilian army?
  • Why does the FCC have a diversity "czar"?
  • Who is Mark Lloyd and how does he plan to "balance" the airwaves?
  • Will he bring back the Fairness Doctrine or worse?
  • Cass Sunstein once said he wants to balance the Internet; is that next?
  • Will broadcasters who leave the airwaves be allowed to go to satellite or Internet without government regulation?
  • Is there any place (that has a mass audience) where the government wont regulate free speech?
  • Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?
    If Lloyd has his way, stations who don't comply to the governments definition of the "public interest" will have to pay a massive fine — that helps support public broadcasting:
  • What will be the definition of "public interest"?
  • Who defines "public interest"?
  • Why should it be balanced? Because it's public airwaves? (Well, there are public roads that go by my house and I don't count how many Republicans and Democrats are driving on them)
  • Who is "surrounding" the President in the White House?
  • Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?
  • Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
  • Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?
  • What roles do they have in crafting bills?
  • What was "STORM"? What happened to the founders, where are they now?
  • What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?
  • What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?
  • Do the czars have power?
  • Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
  • What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?
  • Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?
  • How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?
  • What role does George Soros play... CONSTITUTIONALLY?
  • Our unfunded liability for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
All very good questions, and I want answers to all of them!

While I am no fan of faux news...the suspicious load has reached critical mass.

Yes, pray tell us why do we need a civilian force?

We already have local and county law enforcement, State Marshalls, State Attorney Generals, The FBI, The CIA, The DEA, The BATF, The DOD, The Pentagon, The National Guard, The Army, AirForce, Marines, Navy, and a well armed Militia!

Ummm...maybe someone wants thier own special force, trained to follow "their" leader?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Our own military would stand down against fellow citizens, but a trained

Obama civilian force will follow orders put to them....imo

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Yes, exactly. Maybe that is the answer to the question...
Specially trained for on purpose...to follow orders without
question, loyaly being only to the "Leader".

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wonder if Obammy will give them MQ-9 Reaper drones. They designate you as a "subversive insurgent militia homeland terrorist", and an hour later a hellfire comes through your roof.

The SKYNET type automation is scaring the crap out of me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
Wonder if Obammy will give them MQ-9 Reaper drones. They designate you as a "subversive insurgent militia homeland terrorist", and an hour later a hellfire comes through your roof.

The SKYNET type automation is scaring the crap out of me.

where are u getting this idea from?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
bah!
invade canada!
just for their fashion sense!

them plaid-wearing furry-hats-with-ears-wearing muckluck-wearing hicks may be liked around the world but they are too dorky!

ps-pentagon does have several canada invasion plans from the last century to todays most recent incarnation which involves bulldozing every tim hortons and replacing them with dennys.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by burntheships

Our own military would stand down against fellow citizens, but a trained

Obama civilian force will follow orders put to them....imo

Would they???? ... I believe ex military would... but when you look at past events, like the civil war mmm I dunno, the army would stand by the government, imo.

Research the draft riots in new york city during the civil war as well.

Basically, individual soldiers stand by the people. The army as an institution stands by the government.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yes, very good questions. I don't Fox Noise, or Glenn Beck; as I see them trying to take over the real patriot movement. It seems to remind of how the Bolsheviks operated.

S&F for good thought provoking questions.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

border patrol already has drones:

Border patrol drones

If border patrol has them, how long before they are flying missions nationwide?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This thread has been up for several days, ans I cannot resist attempting to answer the questions. My answers are my own, not hard facts that can be backed up and proven beyond doubt.

# Why do we need a civilian force?

If you are talking about the Militia, it is to protect We the People from an oppressive or criminal government.

# Who is posing a threat to us?

(not in any sort of order)
Negative alien beings that live below our feet and in other dimensions. The "Hidden Hand" of Secret Societies. The CIA/Mossad. Corporate America/Capitalism and Greed. The family of Rothschild/Rockefeller/central banking. A coming Cosmic Event.

# Who will this "force" be made up of?

Love is the major Force. Love conquers all, and nothing negative can stand up to Love.

# Who is the real enemy?

We do not have an "enemy" per se, what we have is those who wish to Help us, and those who wish to Control us.

# Does the president know of a coming event? If not, who builds an army against an unrecognized enemy?

I cannot say whether the president is briefed on these things or not, I would bet he doesn't have security clearance to see most things we speak of in here. Those who know something Really Big is coming.

# Why won't the media get off their butts and look into these radicals in the White House? And into this civilian army?

Because the Media is mostly owned by one family interest.The talking heads to not "report" the news, they "read" the news.

# Why does the FCC have a diversity "czar"?

Communications are a loose cannon that TPTB go to great lengths to control. Anyone with the right equipment could monitor their secret communications and even download video feeds that are on secure channels.Several "Pirate" radio stations with enough power could sway people one way or the other.

# Who is Mark Lloyd and how does he plan to "balance" the airwaves?

Mark Lloyd has a wealth of experience in commercial and corporate law, he is a Lawyer. A very intelligent lawyer.

# Will he bring back the Fairness Doctrine or worse?

That horse hasn't yet returned to the barn. Perhaps.

# Cass Sunstein once said he wants to balance the Internet; is that next?

He is an American legal scholar, particularly in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law. Do you consider the Internet lawless? I don't. We can be tracked, unless you are security conscious and use strong firewalls and proxy servers. Personally I think the Net is balanced, and does not need any sort or kind of control factor. Period.

# Will broadcasters who leave the airwaves be allowed to go to satellite or Internet without government regulation?

Who knows? Some surely will.

# Is there any place (that has a mass audience) where the government wont regulate free speech?

Anywhere we decide to gather and practice free speech, friend. The government does not tell Americas where to go to practice an inherent and self evident right.

# Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?
If Lloyd has his way, stations who don't comply to the governments definition of the "public interest" will have to pay a massive fine — that helps support public broadcasting:

(They don't really hate capitalism) Money makes this machine run, and government, especially the American version, is a hungry beast when it comes to money. The idea is to regulate the internet. I think this is a failed project, the way the net works now. They would have to implement a whole new internet. I have heard rumors that this is in the works.

# What will be the definition of "public interest"?

I would say appeal or relevance to what the populace expects, much as grocery store shelves are stocked according to your shopping habits.

# Who defines "public interest"?

The Czar, I would think.

# Why should it be balanced? Because it's public airwaves? (Well, there are public roads that go by my house and I don't count how many Republicans and Democrats are driving on them)

The current plan for the internet is to move all broadband to power lines. I see many problems with this, as a matter of fact, Art Bell is talking about this this morning.

# Who is "surrounding" the President in the White House?

The Secret Service, FBI Agents, the Lobbies and their representatives, the Religious right, the Hidden Masters.

# Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?

Unknown, but my money says yes, some do.

# Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?

Well....mostly they please themselves, then the ones they "owe" for campaign money. Not you, friend.

# Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?

Take your pick:
www.anarchistresistance.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
lists.econ.utah.edu...

# What roles do they have in crafting bills?

Mostly by applying pressure and money to sway votes.

# What was "STORM"? What happened to the founders, where are they now?

Still active? I believe so. Here is their website:
www.womenofthestorm.net...

# What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?

Harvard/Yale college education, induction into secret circles, family connections, money.

# What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?

An organizer organizes others to act, an activist acts out.

# Do the czars have power?

Yes, sometime way to much power.

# Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?

A matter of opinion and political outlook, and religious belief.

# What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?

Again, we are talking about Lobbies. Here is their website:apolloalliance.org...

# Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?

How could anyone know that? Perhaps someone does, and it ain't me.

# How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?

Hard to tell....some change sides on a daily basis. The fact is American is not, and was never a Democracy, it has always been a Republic.

# What role does George Soros play... CONSTITUTIONALLY?

Forbes lists Soros as the 29th-richest person in the world, with a net worth estimated at $11.0 billion. No way does he abide by the Constitution, in my opinion he is probably part of the problem. Read your Constitution.

# Our unfunded liability for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?

Not with the current monetary system of creating money from thin air, and writing checks to one's self. Only a gold backed currency and a consumer tax could refund Social Security/Medicare. The growing of, and the manufacture of Hemp based products would also help a great deal. America could be a tax shelter in itself, and everyone could be rich within a few short years, once the Rich Elite Bankers are taken down and stripped of their assets.

new topics

top topics

join