It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Changes on Jupiter Impacts (1994 and 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi everyone.
I am new on ATS and I am looking for some answers. This question was bothering me for quite a while.
I did some research on the net about Jupiter Impact on July 16-22 of 1994 and how it affected earth orbit and possibly climate change. Here is (PPT) document that explains it in details.
www.google.ca...

Another source on Utube dated 1996 "Awakenning to Zero Point" part 3/22.

Now this new Jupiter impact that took place about a month ago.
www.universetoday.com...

The bothering question I have is how the new impact going to affect the Earth further? My understanding is that if Jupiter mass increases because of something actually landed there than its gravitational pull will increase also... And it in turn will affect earth orbit around the sun.
I maybe wrong but I would like to know if anybody has some new info or ideas on this subject.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is anybody out there???

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have no idea what to think about this right now... Thanks for bringing this to my attention, S/F. Ill read through it later

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
When at it's closest (as in right now) Jupiter is still very far away, 4 times the distance of the Sun. The force of gravity exerted by Jupiter is .006% (6/100,000ths) the force exerted by the Sun. The tidal effect of Jupiter is .00067% the influence of the Moon.

It has no noticeable effect on us or our orbit. Even if Jupiter suddenly left the Solar System we would not notice it.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

It seems Braden, well, to put it politely, makes things up.

Book Review: Awakening To Zero Point - The Collective Initiation, Gregg Braden
skepticreport.com...

No Evidence of Evidence
So how does Braden substantiate his story? Not with evidence, that’s for sure. His technique is to start with some real scientific information, take it out of context, mix in some made up “facts”, add some science that is simply wrong, and rename all the scientific terms so they fit his invented story. He just hopes you won’t see the join.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Maybe Braden is mixing things up but the climat on earth is changing!!! More storms and droughts in different part of the world.
As far as can remember it wasn't changing so rapidly before 1994.

top topics

join