It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some evidence suggesting a UFO/Ghost connection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mods: Sorry if this thread is in the wrong area. Due to the uniqueness of the query, I was unsure of it's best placing. If incorrectly placed, please move it to a location that is appropriate. Most kind. Thanks.

Goodmorning from the Tallest Trees in the World.

As the thread title suggests, to me it looks like there is a connection to be made between some UFO (term used in true sense) Sightings and other Paranormal Phenomena. With the advent of some of the most convincing footage posted this year and later in the last, being a large quantity of "Glowing Orb" oriented unknowns in the sky, it is not that difficult to assimilate and associate (albeit a presumptious thing to do as it is speculative) the phenomena as one and the same.

The cases that stand out for me as exemplary in this particularly fuzzy, virtually unresearched aspect of the paranormal are as follows: (I apologize that I am unable to embed the video evidence as I am at work and the current computer of use is heavily firewalled by the company server)

The Steven Lee, Black Forest, Colorado Phenomenon

The Dorothy Izzat Case

The Skinwalker Ranch, Utah Case

The Gilliland Ranch, Washington Case

These four thus far to my limited knowledge, present an as of yet barely looked at or grossly looked over commonality by the way of Orb activity as well as other rather consistently listed paranormal phenomena. There are probably other similar cases available for study that can attest to again, a significant commonality in this regard.

I, myself in my teenaged youth experienced similar phenomena that I cannot explain and sadly have no evidence for, other than my word which is about pointless here at this site as integrity does not go far without it. Suffice it to say, I saw things repeatedly without the aide of chemical enhancement mind you, that I cannot, with all of my current knowledge and research, explain satisfactorily to myself or to another. Therefore it remains in my memorial psyche beyond my personal scope and breadth of understanding. It is with this foundation of ignorance that I seek answers and knowledge through similar and like phenomena experienced by others, as we all do I think, until something presents itself matter of factly in such a manner as to be understood quite frankly by all without delusion.

Thank you for your time,

Erik

Edited to correct a spelling error.

[edit on 22/AugamFri, 28 Aug 2009 09:49:50 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In theory....a ghost "unknown floating entity" is technically a UFO
Sorry for the shorty, I have thought this too
3rd line

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I agree, in fact I did a thread (which bombed] where I hypothesised that the 7 orbs in the STS-80 mission were connected to the ghosts of Challenger.

A bit of a push but maybe on the same page as you!

The STS-80 Orbs & the ghosts of the Challenger crew

Personally I see similarities between paranormal and UFO ords.

But that's just me!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I agree, in fact I did a thread (which bombed] where I hypothesised that the 7 orbs in the STS-80 mission were connected to the ghosts of Challenger.

*snip*

It is frustrating that it is almost impossible to speak on these kinds of matters because they are relatively new and in doing so without any kind of heavy research just comes across as speculative nonsense. I am hoping that by bringing this connection, which in my humble opinion is not a loose one, to the fore that maybe other ATS'ers have gone a little further with it than I have evidentially and thus shedding some badly needed light on it.

I agree that these phenomena and possible many others beyond our current understanding, that is to say I don't think we collectively really understand any of it, are related in an amalgam of unseen connections beyond our current collective scope. Perhaps if enough serious attention is brought to it without the stigma of peer oriented ridicule, a rush or flood of quantifiable information could be had by those that would further it's barely substantiative foothold in today's limited scientific grasp.

Erik

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I cannot recall specific cases to site but a couple of things have stuck in my memory about this.

I think it was in Whitley Strieber's books Communion and/or Transformation, he talked about his abductors (mainly the Gray's) having understood at least some of the science of the sole and having developed technologies that allowed them to tamper with and manipulate at least to some degree the workings of the sole.

Also in more recent years prominent abductees (including Jim Sparks I think but I'm not positive) have talked about their abductors bringing them in contact with deceased relatives. Perhaps this could mean that some alien species have discovered that plain of existence and have developed methods for viewing and communicating with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I cannot recall specific cases to site but a couple of things have stuck in my memory about this.

I think it was in Whitley Strieber's books Communion and/or Transformation, he talked about his abductors (mainly the Gray's) having understood at least some of the science of the sole and having developed technologies that allowed them to tamper with and manipulate at least to some degree the workings of the sole.

Also in more recent years prominent abductees (including Jim Sparks I think but I'm not positive) have talked about their abductors bringing them in contact with deceased relatives. Perhaps this could mean that some alien species have discovered that plain of existence and have developed methods for viewing and communicating with it.

I have read some of Mr. Strieber's work and might I say that it is at the very least, interesting. I don't know as yet how much credence I can give it by way of credibility as I have not been subjected to his described situation. Some of it is hard to wrap my logic around and some further still seemed to contradict itself but maybe that is the nature of the type of experience he's claimed to have. I will not outright negate Mr. Strieber as again, who can say for sure that he is telling the truth. His episodes may smack of a psychosis so tangible to his psyche that he himself can only believe it, for he knows in his mind only that it was real to his perception.

I will however, say that what makes his experience suspect to my perception is the fact that he has refused interview(s) with some talk show host(s) that have a reputation for asking hardline questions that get right to the meat of the matter.

Bottom line is, once again, I don't know. Maybe there is liberation in that in itself. But for clarity and understanding concerning my own bizarre past, I would like to just simply know.

Erik

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is such a weird thread. I posted once on here and it got deleted. (I think i disagreed with the poster about something) I saw this thread tonight again and got deja-vu. The song by flyleaf "so I thought" was playing. This *exact* thing happend last time I tried to read this thread lol. Weird! I made a thread about ghosts and "proof" etc before ( www.abovetopsecret.com...) but barely ANYONE read it.
It's pretty strange. It seems no-one cares much about this anymore?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
This is such a weird thread. I posted once on here and it got deleted. (I think i disagreed with the poster about something) I saw this thread tonight again and got deja-vu. The song by flyleaf "so I thought" was playing. This *exact* thing happend last time I tried to read this thread lol. Weird! I made a thread about ghosts and "proof" etc before ( www.abovetopsecret.com...) but barely ANYONE read it.
It's pretty strange. It seems no-one cares much about this anymore?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Wookiep]

It's not that anyone cares or doesn't care, it's maybe more of an associative thing concerning the website in it's entirety. Go back to the Board Listing and see how much traffic this folder gets say compared to the Aliens/UFO folder. Also placing on the page has a lot to do with it. Most of the meaty stuff is near the top if not at the top altogether. That's ATS's bread and butter right there. And what's more, this thread that I have started here is discussing such a barely touched topic and phenomenon so as to be seen as borderline fringy in an already sketchy arena of purportedly esoteric phenomena.

I think in general, for UFO's and Conspiracies, people come to this site. That is an obvious given. However, for paranormal research in the high traffic discussion boards, most go to ghoststudy.com.

The thing that makes this thread difficult is that I have blended the two phenomenon into a speculative one. I am suggesting that some of the UFO cases and Ghost/Poltergeist/Disembodied Voice cases are one and the same. In both cases no one knows where, when or what they/it come from.

On this thread, I am not necessarily looking for someone who knows the answers as that would make most if not all very skeptical. I am instead looking for others that have experienced the combined phenomena or are interested in it enough to lend an open mind and critical eye.

A hint of speculative thought goes a long way. Too much and the precious little evidence that was tangible gets lost in the flood of make believe. I think if the evidence is kept proportionately more than the speculation by say a ratio of 90:10, we can accomplish some progressive work towards some sort of conclusiveness.

Erik

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I found this interesting related article by Jim Marrs that although a bit speculative, it does add a facet to the Roswell Incident previously unknown to me that lends some credence to my study. Definitely worth the read in my opinion. Jim's writing the article also lends some serious cred to the phenomenon as well.

ALIEN GHOSTS AT ROSWELL?

By Jim Marrs

What could be weirder than an alien?

How about an alien ghost?

This is the crux of a story told to me recently by several employees of the New Mexico Rehabilitation Center (NMRC) located in Roswell, most famous for the controversial crash or crashes in July, 1947.

But first, some quick history.

According to the legend of the 1947 Roswell crash (see my book Alien Agenda for more details), alien bodies were initially taken to the Roswell Army Air Field hospital before being warehoused in one of the base’s hangers. It is rumored that at least one of them died while at the hospital. The bodies reportedly were then transported to other more secret locations.

One of the more credible of the still-living Roswell witnesses is Glenn Dennis, then a mortician working for Ballard’s Funeral Home. Dennis said about 1:30 p.m. July 5, 1947, he received a call from the Roswell base mortuary officer asking if the funeral home could provide a number of small caskets which could be hermetically sealed. Dennis said he realized something strange had occurred when the officer called back and asked how to prepare a body which had been burned or left out in the elements for a time.

Later that day, Dennis drove an ambulance to Roswell Field to deliver an injured airman. At the base hospital he saw strange pieces of wreckage in the rear of an ambulance but soon was chased off by an officer, who told him not to talk or “somebody will be picking your bones out of the sand.” A few days later, Dennis said a nurse friend told him she was called in to assist in the autopsy of three “foreign bodies” that gave off an overpowering odor. She said the bodies were small with large heads and hands with four fingers ending in pads which looked like suction cups.

With the passage of the National Security Act of 1947, the old Army Air Corp became a separate branch of service and renamed the United States Air Force. By the early 1950s, Roswell Army Air Field had become Walker Air Force Base and the old wooden base hospital was replaced with a new brick structure.

In 1967, Walker AFB was closed and the base hospital sat empty until it was utilized by the state as the New Mexico Rehabilitation Center.

This is where I found myself recently taping a television documentary on, of all things, the Kennedy Assassination. The reason for filming in Roswell is simple. The people are friendly and cooperative, the climate is generally dry, costs are much lower that other parts of the country and the place is a treasure trove of old items from years past --- clothing, cars, military equipment, you name it.

Indicative of the cordial nature of the people there was the warm welcome we received from John Cooper, executive director of NMRC. But the story really got moving with comments from his assistant Jacqueline Allen.

Mrs. Allen told me that the film crew could have free access to one wing on the second floor as it was being used mostly for storage. “None of the personnel want to work there,” she commented.

“Why is that?” asked this old reporter.

“Because of strange and unexplained incidents which have occurred there,” responded Mrs. Allen.

My journalist hackles quickly rose and sent me on an investigation of the strange story of the haunted hallway at what once had been the Roswell base hospital.

Emma Duran has been at the NMRC switchboard for 17 years and she has heard several stories of ghostly figures seen in the hallway of the second floor in the area where the operating theaters were once located.

“I used to work the 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. shift,” she said. “We would hear footsteps up there. But when we called maintenance, they couldn’t find anyone. The elevators would open and close but nobody would be there.

“Several times the lights were on and the maintenance men went up there and turned them off. But by the time they got back down the hallway to the elevators, the lights would be back on again.”

She said that several patients in the past reported seeing a strange figure in the upstairs hallway. “They would describe someone who looked like a pilot, you know, like wearing a World War II leather flying helmet. They would see his sort of wave or give a little salute and then disappear. They named him ‘Mr. Scratch’.”

When I asked maintenance man David Rocha about any apparitions at the facility, he said, “Oh, you want to know about old Scratch.”

“It’s pretty spooky,” confirmed Rocha, who has worked for the NMRC for more than 22 years. He recounted an experience some years back when all employees were sent home for the Christmas holidays except for himself and a few others who served as a security detail.

“We had to make security rounds all through the day and night,” said Rocha. “It was weird. We heard footsteps, doors slamming and elevators opening and closing but no one was there. I didn’t like that.”

He added that most of the time the building was so silent “you could hear a pin drop,” which made the odd noises all the more startling.

Rocha’s account was supported by Dan Owen, a systems analyst at NMRC. “I’ve seen doors suddenly open and close but there was no one there,” said Owen, who agreed that stories like this have circulated through the facility for many years. “It all seems to take place on the second floor near the room where they supposedly did an autopsy on the aliens.”

Mrs. Allen, who has worked at the NMRC for 14 years, said a nurse technician who worked the night shift once told her of seeing a small figure standing at the end of the second floor hallway.

“It was at the time of the first big Roswell UFO meeting [1997],” she explained. “A bunch of us were talking about all that and I commented, ‘I would like to see one of them.’ This nurse then told me she thought she had seen one in the hallway.

“He was looking at her and then turned and walked off…just disappeared. I understood from her that it was an alien. It was not human. But then it went away. I was under the impression that this happened more than once.”

Mrs. Allen said she too had heard such accounts from many others over the years that included the elevators mysteriously opening and closing, lights going on and off and even personnel encountering areas of intense cold.

She added that she was born on a ranch at Corona near Roswell and that she remembers older residents talking about the 1947 crash and alien bodies. “I believe in all this stuff,” she said with a small hesitant laugh.

Another believer is Mary Rodden, who now serves as director of staff development at the NMRC. From 1971 to 1975, she worked as assistant director of nurses and she too heard the stories of Mr. Scratch.

I’ve worked a lot of night shifts and you do hear strange sounds,” she confirmed.

She also said her father-in-law, Woodrow Jack Rodden, had a contract with the Roswell base in 1947. He was a photographer and processed pictures for the base which had no photo lab of its own.

According to Mrs. Rodden, her father-in-law processed pictures taken of both the crash debris and bodies for the military. He was then sworn to secrecy.

“He never talked about this with us,” she said. “He had a complete personality change following the events in 1947. But I do recall the one thing that he told my husband. He said, ‘They killed it.’”

I asked Mrs. Rodden if she thought he meant that the authorities had killed the true story. She smiled and said, “No, I think he meant they killed one of them.”

Emma Duran said she once met a man who told her that he had worked at the Roswell base and that aliens from the crash site were autopsied there. He told her that he had taken a bit of metal from the crash debris but that government agents had retrieved it from him and warned both he and his family not to talk about it.

Owen, who has both seen and heard strange things in the NMRC, said he had never encountered the alien ghost but nevertheless added, “I’ve heard people say they have seen aliens running around.”

It appeared that NMRC employees declined to speak about these matters openly out of concern for the current patients and fear of ridicule.

And that’s the story. I did not have time to track down further accounts although I was assured I could have found them.

Cold spots, elevators and doors that mysteriously open and close by themselves and diminutive ghostly apparitions that appear in the hallway where once stood the Roswell Army Air Field hospital --- overheated imaginations or alien ghosts?

You decide.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
More Vids concerning Dorothy Izatt

Dorothy Izatt 1

Dorothy Izatt 2

Now Dorothy tells of Paranormal activity happening in her house involving shadowing figures in her peripheral vision and entities in her bedroom. Skinwalker Ranch, Utah has some noted similar phenomenon as well.

Skinwalker Orbs

I will post more as I find them as long as they are relevant and unhoaxed.

Erik

[edit on 22/AugamSun, 30 Aug 2009 00:57:58 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/AugamSun, 30 Aug 2009 00:58:33 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here is a video of an Orb Entity taken indoors at Black Forest, Colorado. This is strikingly similar to some of the activity that Dorothy has captured in the sky. This footage is some of the most compelling and intelligent evidence I have seen to date. The entity moves with fluidity and intent in a way that suggests "swimming" in water only it is in the air. Magnificient capture.

Steven Lee Orb Entity

I posted this just in case the link in the OP wasn't working as I used a different computer to post the OP and it is as mentioned, heavily firewalled by the company server.

Erik

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I found this photo of someone in a passing vehicle capturing both a "Ghost Girl" and a UFO. Again, I stress that I use the term UFO in the true sense. I am not implying aliens nor am I implying man made. It is to me an Unknown Object in the sky. If this is not hoaxed, then this photo offers some significant relevance to my study but of course only offering a visual to the OP stated phenomenon albeit not filling in the badly needed bits pertaining to the "Why" of the phenomenon. Nertz!

Ghost and UFO

This drive-by shot captured both a little girl ghost and a passing UFO. What a lucky photo!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt for Peter Gutilla's book "Beings of Light" in which he is per dictum from Dorothy describing an unusual event which takes little imagination to see the parallels between her story and others experiencing Supernatural contact.

Excerpted from "Contact with Beings of Light" by Peter Guttilla

As Dorothy tells it:

There was one particular incident that was very strange, even for me, partly because it happened while Duncan was in the room, and partly because of how it took place. (Duncan was her husband.) I've only told this experience to a few people because it was one of those times that I didn't have a chance to film, even though I believe I did film the same craft at another time years later.

We were visiting relatives in Australia, in fact, we'd just arrived earlier that day, and Duncan and I were sleeping in the downstairs bedroom. It was very late and, as I recall, a stormy night with thunder, lightning, and gusts of wind. So there I was, and for some reason I woke up rather suddenly and noticed a greenish light in the room and two beings standing there, looking at me.

Duncan was sound asleep and didn't move. The two beings, or entities, I don't know what to call them, I'm sure they were androids or some other artificial types, were standing there at the foot of the bed, holding rods in their hands. They were only about four feet tall, and this is what was so weird, they had very gentle-looking cow-like or calf-like faces. Their eyes were big and wide-set, and they had little muzzles or snouts, but their bodies were human in shape with two arms and legs. They were wearing what I can only describe as a sort of scuba diving suit, or that kind of one-piece style of outfit. Their clothing looked green, but that could have been because of the green glow in the room. Later on, when I could see the clothing more clearly, it did seem to be a light green in color. As strange as it was, there was nothing frightening about it. They had very mild expressions and didn't seem at all threatening. I was surprised but felt calm, I could tell they were friendly and that they were there for a reason.

Afraid that I might wake Duncan, I pushed off the bedcovers and got out of bed slowly. I was never sure how my husband would react to something like this because he'd made it clear to me many times that he preferred not knowing too much about these things. He didn't move and continued to sleep soundly as I got up and put on my robe and stood facing the two little entities. It was such a weird scene; there was thunder, there were flashes of lightning, the wind was blowing, and the two entities just stood there in this faint green light with serene expressions.

Then one of them came over and handed me one of the rods. It was a shiny silvery white color, very light in weight, and I'd say about a foot long and maybe two inches in diameter. There were two buttons on one end of it. I said, "What do you want me to do with this?" The one standing closest to me said they wanted me to go with them so they could show me something. At first I spoke, but they didn't, instead they used their thoughts. I looked at Duncan, thinking that all this was going to wake him up. At that point the one standing near me told me not to worry, that my husband wouldn't waken because one of them would stay behind in the room. I guess that meant as long as one of them was there, he could keep watch and be sure Duncan didn't waken. I remember feeling very relieved. As weird as it sounds to some people, and it even sounds kooky to me sometimes, I'd gotten so familiar with these types of things that it didn't bother me anymore. Knowing Duncan would stay asleep was a relief, not only because of how he might react to these strange looking entities if he woke up and found them there, but can you imagine his concern if he got up and found me gone?

One of the entities went to the window and pressed a button on the rod he was holding and, boom, just like that he passed through the window. I was so amazed; how could he do that? Mind you, these were security-type windows because we were on the ground floor of the house. My relatives had those metal bars on the windows for protection. But this little entity went right through as if it wasn't even there.

...Continued on next post

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
...Continued from previous post

As he went through, he told me to follow him. How can I do that, I said, I can't go through the wall and the window? He said, "Push the button." So I pushed one of the buttons and nothing happened, although I did feel suddenly lighter because I was levitating a bit. It's an odd feeling because my body felt weightless, making me feel a bit out of control for a moment. He said, "Now push the other button." I pushed the other little button, and suddenly I moved toward the window and was outside. It was truly something like they do on the television program Star Trek, that's all I can think of to compare it to. But there was no twinkling or crackling or any of that; it just happened instantly.

So it was like that, and I pressed the button on the rod and I was through the wall and the window. I think there was some kind of force field set up, too, because I didn't feel the rain or wind, and yet it was blowing hard all around us. Once I was outside, I could see an enormous round cylinder shaped craft hovering above; the entity flew up toward it and I followed him. We went through an opening underneath the craft. The opening was like a big doorway with a ramp of some kind in it, or it seemed to me that a ramp would come from it. There were windows above it, extending on either side.

When we arrived inside the craft, I could see that there were two levels to it. The upper level was shaped like a huge dome. I remember being very nervous because I was gliding through the air. I felt terribly wobbly, and when we got to the craft, we moved around the interior in the same way, but by then I was getting along a little better. There didn't seem to be a speed control with it, I just moved at a pace identical to the little entity in front of me, and where he went, I went as well.

The craft was extremely big. Later, I tried to estimate its size and all I could think to compare it to was maybe a football field. I'd say it was almost the size of a football field. The interior was immense and airy and very clean smelling. I noticed that around the dome was a catwalk or a walkway with a railing that people were walking on, going here and there to other parts of the craft. There were a lot of human beings there, or people that looked like human beings, but I don't know if they were from earth, or from somewhere else. There was also another ordinary looking man who seemed to be a leader. He was dressed in a blue or indigo-colored uniform of some kind and wore a cloak-like garment with gold trimming along the edges, on the cuffs, and at the spot where a gold clip held the cloak on. His hair and eyes were dark, possibly brown. As he walked passed by me, I noticed a brownish, parchment-like paper rolled into a scroll in his hand. He was walking and looking at us flying around. He smiled, and I assumed he knew I was getting a tour of the place.

He walked away and went into a room down from where I was. I followed the little entity who brought me here, and we moved around a bit, looking at this and that, eventually coming near the room the man had entered. Looking in, I saw a raised platform that looked like a big table to me. The man in the blue uniform was standing there at the table, and the paper he'd been carrying earlier was laid out flat on the table where he, and several others, were looking it over. That's when I noticed that some of the other people at the table were different in appearance. They all looked human, not like those crazy-looking characters you see in the movies or anything, but they were slightly different from one another. Each wore a different uniform, though the one-piece styles were somewhat alike. Some of them were quite slim, others shorter and broader, while others had slightly larger eyes. Except for these slight differences, they all looked like human beings. I couldn't see too much detail because I was some distance away, but I watched this scene for a while, and from there we continued to look around a bit. It seemed quite busy everywhere I looked. I just couldn't get over the size of the craft; even though it almost felt like an arena, it still somehow seemed very light at the same time.

After this I was taken back to my room just as quickly as I'd left it. I gave the rod to the other little entity and the two of them left. I just stood quietly at the window for a while, thinking about how truly amazing this universe of ours really is. Duncan was still asleep and breathing deeply. He turned over a little, looking very comfortable, so obviously nothing had bothered him while I was away. When he got up later, I told him about it, and he just nodded as he always did. He was such a dear; I'm sure he knew by then that something was going on with all this, but he liked knowing as little about it as possible. The feeling of flying around with that little stick in my hand never left me. It was truly remarkable. I'm sure there will be people who will think I only dreamed I passed through walls and flew around but it was very real. I could feel and smell the air, touch my clothing, and hear sounds. It always amuses me when people suggest this sort of thing, because most people know the difference between a dream and a real experience... and so do I. Besides, many examples of these sorts of experiences can be seen in my films, and no one can say that my films are dreams. My camera lens has been my best fiend in all this, and nobody can deny what they see in my pictures.

The parallels in my humble opinion are quite easy to see. The only differences between her story and others that are similar is that fact she made contact with a seemingly nuts and bolts craft.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is a Wiki linking the connection of UFO activity with other Paranormal phenomena at Skinwalker Ranch, Utah with a plethora of interestingly related links as is Wiki's M.O..

Skinwalker Ranch Wiki

Here is a link to a page that details and chronicles the events at Pine Bush, New York which are very, very similar to the on-going occurrences at Skinwalker Ranch.

Pine Bush, New York

Cheers,

Erik

Edited to add Pine Bush info.

[edit on 22/AugpmSun, 30 Aug 2009 20:07:40 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Various photo evidence of Pine Bush, Lewisville, TX, Stephensville, TX and Dorothy Izatt.

Pine Bush UFO's and Orb

Lewisville, Tx and Stephensville, Tx Orb/Lights

Dorothy Izatt

All very similar Orb-like activity whether it be near the ground or in the sky.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/AugpmSun, 30 Aug 2009 20:34:49 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In the mid 90s I had paranormal poltergeist like activity in my home. This included seeing apparitions, orbs, mists, strange noises and sonic booms (heard only by me).

At the same time I also saw strange lights in the sky one of which followed my car one night as I drove away from my home.

The last few years I have been hoping to hear or find out something about the connection between UFOs and "hauntings". Your post is one of the few things I have seen mentioning it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
In the mid 90s I had paranormal poltergeist like activity in my home. This included seeing apparitions, orbs, mists, strange noises and sonic booms (heard only by me).

At the same time I also saw strange lights in the sky one of which followed my car one night as I drove away from my home.

The last few years I have been hoping to hear or find out something about the connection between UFOs and "hauntings". Your post is one of the few things I have seen mentioning it.

It is interesting to note that not a lot of inherent connections have been made concerning the two phenomena as well as linking other Paranormal activity to UFO's.

I myself as well as my Mother and Brother almost without deviance, experienced Poltergeist-like activity as well as disembodied voices that the cats would even react to just before the "lights" would appear. The most common light occurrence was a frequent visit(s) from an amorphous, almost phosphorescent blue-glowing glob. Best description I can give, really. Sadly inadequate.

Thank you for coming forward with your obvious connection. It's good to meet others experiencing similar things even if it is explained away with some kind of pathology. Ha!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello everybody, the photo with the UFO and the ghost girl looks off to me. It seems the bottom part of her dress is bleeding over part of the car door interior. But, thats not really what I'm here for.

Are you suggesting that the two are connected possibly by 'atmospheric conditions' caused by either thing affecting the other? The whole idea is interesting but honestly, I hope they're two completely different, real things.

I feel that with the whole alien beings comes a feeling of scientific advancement that would make me feel silly speaking of ghosts and souls. Someone who gets struck in the head then suddenly their whole personality changes along with feelings toward the people they love, not too long ago that person was 'possessed with demons' or was snatched in the night and replaced by a changling. When today we look at it as, he was beat in the head which messed up his frontal lobe that messed up his personality, sience..facts..logic..etc. etc.

I feel the concept of spirits and there is something other then this at the end of this journey would be made fun of almost in a mocking 'look what they believe' sort of way by more advanced beings.

I hope that both alien beings are real and ghosts are real and I hope they're both independent of each other. I will be reading up on the skinwalker ranch though, interesting stuff I must say.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Hello everybody, the photo with the UFO and the ghost girl looks off to me. It seems the bottom part of her dress is bleeding over part of the car door interior. But, thats not really what I'm here for.

Are you suggesting that the two are connected possibly by 'atmospheric conditions' caused by either thing affecting the other? The whole idea is interesting but honestly, I hope they're two completely different, real things.

I feel that with the whole alien beings comes a feeling of scientific advancement that would make me feel silly speaking of ghosts and souls. Someone who gets struck in the head then suddenly their whole personality changes along with feelings toward the people they love, not too long ago that person was 'possessed with demons' or was snatched in the night and replaced by a changling. When today we look at it as, he was beat in the head which messed up his frontal lobe that messed up his personality, sience..facts..logic..etc. etc.

I feel the concept of spirits and there is something other then this at the end of this journey would be made fun of almost in a mocking 'look what they believe' sort of way by more advanced beings.

I hope that both alien beings are real and ghosts are real and I hope they're both independent of each other. I will be reading up on the skinwalker ranch though, interesting stuff I must say.

Hello V.E.,

I definitely aim to imply that the two phenomena are one and the same in "some" cases and as for it being an atmospheric oriented occurrence, I do not honestly know. But what I feel is that in some cases, the two are interrelated in so much as the one (paranormal/poltergeist activity) acts as sort of an announcement or harbinger to the other. In other words, it has been my personal experience that when things were going crazy in the house, the lights soon came. I have no evidence to correlate the two definitively but suffice it to say that myself and some others have almost never experienced the two separately.

As far as having any kind of hope for the two phenomena being separate, I have no such inclination. As a matter of fact, in my perception, the two marry quite nicely.

I have know real story for the photo with the Ghost Girl and UFO other than what was posted on About.com where I found it. I used it for it's corroborative purposes. If you know more about it I would most certainly be interested however, I have focused mainly on the Dorothy Izatt type cases for the sheer volume of evidence that they seem to produce from an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Erik

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join