It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision during recent meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've been somewhat stressed for a week or so and have spent some extra time in meditation to balance it. It was pretty late at night in fact when I finally went to bed. Well, late for me - around 23.00 (that's 11pm for those working under the 12hr clock system). I closed my eyes and connected to something. I immediately saw - through closed eyes - the sky outside my window filled with UFOs. I opened my eyes. It was exactly the same, minus the UFOs. I closed my eyes again and they were again there, clear as day. There were so many, it was like a blanket of them in the sky.

A couple of days afterward, I awoke from a dream with the strong memory of a UFO cruising down our street and then back a few moments later. Again it sailed past and then I woke up.

I've had quite a lot of connection with UFOs in my life, my parents too. Perhaps even my grandparents, I don't know. But this has never happened to me before, even after a protracted sighting with my three children a few years back - twice - and the fairly high strangeness that followed. I do have visions pretty regularly during meditation so that's not at issue.

I just feel like it's going to happen any day now. If anyone else has had some sort of similar indications, please do share them here.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow. Do you think you'll be visited personally or is it more like you'll see a UFO or a fleet of UFO's in the sky soon? What general area are you in?

Edit to add: Do your visions usually come true? What types of visions do you normally have?

[edit on 31/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It doesn't really matter which way it happens. I don't need convincing. I know they are here and have known my entire life. They've been involved in my family's history for at least since my parents' generation, and is part of the lives of my children and my niece too (perhaps her daughter as well). I couldn't say before that though. It's not something my grandmother would speak of.

This vision was extraordinary in the sense that I could see the same scenery with my eyes open, right down to the waving of the trees in the breeze, but when they were closed I could see the UFOs so clearly. If it were just "another vision", it wouldn't have been noteworthy. I wanted this in print, here, in the event that it does eventually really happen. It's all the same to me otherwise whether it happens or not. I'm not broadcasting this for some ego boost or call for attention. Likewise, I'm not bothered if it doesn't happen here or at all. It was purely just to have it known because it was extraordinary for me.

My visions come true as often as not. I've never put them into print in the past though. Maybe now is the time for it?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I couldn't say before that though. It's not something my grandmother would speak of.

I can understand completely. Mine wouldn't have either but I have no reason to believe, unlike you, that it could have happened to my grandmother.

I'm not broadcasting this for some ego boost or call for attention. Likewise, I'm not bothered if it doesn't happen here or at all. It was purely just to have it known because it was extraordinary for me.

Yes, I know, I can usually tell (lol, I think) from someone's demeanor whether they are making something up or not. I believe you've seen what you've said you've seen.

My visions come true as often as not. I've never put them into print in the past though. Maybe now is the time for it?

I do hope you will. I do like to read people visions, dreams, etc.. I think that they could come true, even if it's only a 1% chance, I like to be prepared for the possibility at least. It's interesting to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I meditate and speak with my spirit guide but have never seen a UFO. I can ask her things about the future and she responds. She has, so far been accurate.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I've had quite a lot of connection with UFOs in my life,

care to share?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Never noticed your reply. This is an old thread, after all. Which bits would you like shared? I will admit that when I think about typing out all that stuff, a strange feeling of dread comes over me. It's not even that it's so much typing, I think it's maybe more trying to get the chronology of the events right.

So, what do you want to hear about?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Never noticed your reply. This is an old thread, after all. Which bits would you like shared? I will admit that when I think about typing out all that stuff, a strange feeling of dread comes over me. It's not even that it's so much typing, I think it's maybe more trying to get the chronology of the events right.

So, what do you want to hear about?

I want to hear exactly what you felt after the event how you felt ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I awoke from a dream with the strong memory of a UFO cruising down our street and then back a few moments later. Again it sailed past and then I woke up

that actualy happened to me once, i woke up at 5:30 and heard what souned like wind this repeated about 2 times over 10 min than the third time when i looked upo i saw a red light illuminating my window. this wouls show that this ufo was going up and down my street

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

I awoke from a dream with the strong memory of a UFO cruising down our street and then back a few moments later. Again it sailed past and then I woke up

that actualy happened to me once, i woke up at 5:30 and heard what souned like wind this repeated about 2 times over 10 min than the third time when i looked upo i saw a red light illuminating my window. this wouls show that this ufo was going up and down my street

what do ufo dreams mean to you?
what happened that night,was you thinking about ufos or what,and why are they so vivid and clear?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

It wasn't so much a dream as a vision, which I could see when my eyes were closed but that was not there when they were open. It was literally a blanket of ufos across the entire sky. The one dream I've had was of a small, car-sized ufo just cruising up and down our street. Oddly, my son had a similar dream some time after that, as did a friend - same scenario on her street.

My sightings were convincing enough to leave me with absolute certainty of what I saw. Also, when I was small, my younger sister reported to our mother that while we had been playing outside, we went in a rocket ship. This was about 1968, not later.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

That's essentially what all who have seen this dream report. How could we all have the same dream, even separated by months or years? Surely something would have to trigger such a thing, but as my son and I do not watch TV at all, for any reason, it could not be that. I do not ever watch films. The last two times I've been to the cinema, I've fallen asleep within the first 10 minutes -- yes, with all that noise! lol So that's out too. What could cause the same dream other than "it really happened"?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It wasn't so much a dream as a vision, which I could see when my eyes were closed but that was not there when they were open. It was literally a blanket of ufos across the entire sky. The one dream I've had was of a small, car-sized ufo just cruising up and down our street. Oddly, my son had a similar dream some time after that, as did a friend - same scenario on her street.

My sightings were convincing enough to leave me with absolute certainty of what I saw. Also, when I was small, my younger sister reported to our mother that while we had been playing outside, we went in a rocket ship. This was about 1968, not later.

ITS FUNNY,i had the same dream you had in a vision.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

So what in the world is going on then? Do you have any ideas?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Did you see the movie, Battlefield L.A? Did you get hit on the head, or lack of oxegen and see stars? Was the vision a night or day scenario? were you scared, how did you feel? Is that all you seen? how old are you? were you close to the window when you had this vision? What shapes were they and what colors did you see? Do you have blonde hair? Do you cut your nails? Do you wear makeup? Do you have any allergies? was anyone else with you? did you or anyone else put lights in your eyes? were you dizzy at the time? Have you ever had the feeling of being lost or confused? were you sick that day? Did you get up quickly or move quickly from a long sitting or standing position? I ask these questions because you may have what i have, it's genetic, runs in the family.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Erm...my first troll. Welcome! How goes it? Thanks for the chuckle. Don't let the door smack you on the arse on the way out!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

sorry mine wasnt a dream it was an actual event

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

ive only had one ufo fream that i remember, whati posted was an actual encounter i had.

the one i remember is that i am walking in this trailer park mear my house with this girl from my english class last year and next thing i know were both seeing about 2-3 ufos flying around in the sky.
no idea what it means

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Perhaps the UFO is a symbol, perhaps you are searching for your friends from the time before you were born?
The friends you have conciously forgotten, but who are deep inside your heart, whispering to you so faintly.
It could be God , personally I used to believe in UFOs , but now Iam not so sure.
Aliens dont need to cross space in UFOs, neither do we, there is no space its an illusion?
With meditation you journey inside, a journey that involves no space just revelation.
Do you believe Ufos are real?
Or is just a smokescreen?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

i belive ufos are real.

as for the dream i just shook it off as ive been to caught up in my research lately, but it may have some signifigance im not sure, all i know is its been three weeks since the dream and its still in my mind clear as day

new topics

top topics

join