It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Contact 2012 (fact)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i've also heard about them from the jeffery foss abduction story

yet first time i heard about them being above the greys . and the greys are our progenators . i believe orange was a race that exo politics had on their list . google et races ... cimorones?? spellings off.

anyhow, i feel that this Mr X was KILLED for a reason !!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Right...

1. As soon as I read 'Mr X', I lost interest in this thread. What is he, a cartoon character?!

2. Your abductee friend... if mass contact were to happen in 2012, why would a couple of aliens tell him? You'd assume it would be a pretty important event and would take a fair bit of discussion, planning and would be pretty much the most important secret in the world.. so I cant really see aliens casually slipping that information to a human they've abducted.

3. Can you really see mass contact just coming out like that? It would take decades to prepare the world for something like that, you cant just turn round and be like 'hey world, just to let you know we're in contact with aliens'... So unless they are planning on freaking out alot of people, then it aint gonna be happening in 3 years.

4. Assuming we did get that info dropped on us in 3 years, and aside from the chaos it would send the world into.. can you imagine how much people would be pee'd off when they realise how much money the Governments have been spending to look for alien life, when they were in contact with it anyway?

5. Even if this did occur, that would not make our world a better place. It wont stop any economic meltdowns etc.. so we really need to stop looking forward to various things happening in 2012 just because we cant be bothered to sort problems out ourselves.

[edit on 083131p://f13Sunday by Bluebelle]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

do you feel better now?

for your info , they used Mr X as a name since he didnt want to use his real name . Oh, please go back to your computer game or tv's , please.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by timfix
reply to post by Bluebelle

do you feel better now?

for your info , they used Mr X as a name since he didnt want to use his real name . Oh, please go back to your computer game or tv's , please.

Mr X wasnt his real name? Wow, never would have guessed!

Also, I like that that is the only point of my post that you actually addressed, especially being as it was the least important one.

[edit on 053131p://f54Monday by Bluebelle]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
1. As soon as I read 'Mr X', I lost interest in this thread. What is he, a cartoon character?!

but your rude comments.....

you are pathetic ,you ruined this thread. are u happy?

are you full of yourself ?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by timfix]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
ok, so this is only the 2nd time ive heard of orange aliens..

the first time, is that riley martin states tan was orange in his book, ill link the drawing that he made as a child

www.rileymartin.tv...

so does that cartoonage fit for an orange? do tell, cause, ive heard lots about greys but nothing of oranges except for tan

As a child? Are you sure those drawings are from his childhood, because he still does drawings (his "symbols" that allow people to get on the mothership before the earth explodes in 2012
) now that look just like that.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Artacus]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by timfix

I thought the interview was great. I don't know if any of it is true, obviously.
But believe it or not it was very consistent with most of my beliefs on ufos, aliens, governments, religion, spirituality, etc...... very interesting and thought provoking......
But like I said, it could all be a huge lie..... I guess we'll find out in 2012....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join