It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Contact 2012 (fact)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I find the info about MASS CONTACT in 2012 by the late great MR X could be valid info .

Now the link below disregard the 2008 Project Camelot interview which although is the last interview doesn't have the '12 info. Its only 6 mins long and seemed edited to me. Yet, '12 info is on both Jerry Pippins '07 and PCams '06 interview of X. If he was killed by the closure-people then it must of been due to the '12 mass contact info which a abductee friend also says is valid since Zeta looking et's told him so . July 2012 infact !

www.jerrypippin.com...

removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 26/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It would be so awesome if it was valid.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey, Mass-Contact sounds awesome..

I downloaded and listening to his dark voice and see wht comes of it !!

I see you have the word FACT in the thread title,
Im just curious as to how it is fact ! ?? Not heard the audio yet..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by timfix

FACT? we shall see, thanks for the link... I will be listening to it shortly

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think its not likely simply because there is no point waiting to 2012. The planet will be in a even worse state than it is now. After being on ATS for a couple of years and seeing hundreds of these predictions, I have learned to disregard every one that has a future time stamp.

If they make contact, they will not give a date so we can stand around waiting for several years. It makes no sense. If humans were a space traveling race and we found someone we wanted to make contact with, would we contact their UFO folks and say "we're landing in 3 years"?

No.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Its fact because someone said it on youtube.

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I guess we would. Earth would make an announcement of our general intentions first. Then we would set up a release date for a teaser trailer for the aliens to drool on. We would release a teaser trailer with a short delay to unsettle them even more. In 12 months a first photograph of an actual human would be released to the alien public. A meeting ceremony would be organized at one of the alien stadiums, and yes, we will be selling tickets too. However, the actual 1st contact would take place behind closed doors under strict supervision of the men in black.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by SpokaintKirk]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpokaintKirk
reply to post by Copernicus

I guess we would. Earth would make an announcement of our general intentions first. Then we would set up a release date for a teaser trailer for the aliens to drool on. We would release a teaser trailer with a short delay to unsettle them even more. In 12 months a first photograph of an actual human would be released to the alien public. A meeting ceremony would be organized at one of the alien stadiums, and yes, we will be selling tickets too. However, the actual 1st contact would take place behind closed doors under strict supervision of the men in black.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by SpokaintKirk]

come on Copernicus is right 100% (in fact he deserve a star)...he debunked this BS pretty well...dont forget taking into consideration the 1940's New York UFO attack, Roswell Date etc these being are reported to be here since God knows when...thats what makes me skeptic about it...why this wait?..come on...you arrive you land...but Im afraid no..there are no brother aliens which will help us out from breaking free from Money, Corruption or World War 3...we have not yet been found..no more Alien Over bla bla...picture of Alien bla bla, Starnge object over New MExico Bla Bla, Nasa secrets footage, Amazing Crop Circle found bla bla...Structure on Mars, Alien bases on the Moon..omg....and we have a laugh at those who beleived Nessy or Big Foot were real..we are doing the same here

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You're probably right, at least your reasoning is. I was just implying that the ways of thinking, mentality and behavioural patterns of aliens and humans are likely to be completely different, so we can't really make any predictions.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
There are so many Facts in this subject which turn out to be nothing more than opinion , as fact is something that is provable , and something that is going to happen cannot be a fact until it happens .The way tings are going I dont think we will have to wait till 2012 , the door is slightly ajar and it will only take one bit of solid evidence to fling it fully open and the truth to be revealed.
Bring it on

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Well said mate :bash:

have a good one

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by timfix

I'm agreeing with the sentiments already voiced in the thread who say, why would an alien race 'wait' for X number of years?

Why 2012? Why wait until a time when, supposedly, things are going to be worse off than there are now, if you're to believe the doomsday soapboxers.

Why not now when perhaps an intervention could prevent such things?

No, I don't buy it. There's no logical reason for waiting, apart from someone making a prediction and giving themselves a very long 'out' period.

Also, I'd suggest removing the "fact" from your title, OP. There is nothing "factual" about this - it's merely conjecture and theory, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well... if they would like to contact me, i'll be home all day, and again when i get in from work tonite

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkMoarson

I think so too and 2012 may have been chosen since most et's are time travelers who may have a idea what shape the world will be in then. I will not give any clues other then keep an eye on the ice caps . Once they melt not only does it raise sea level but it changes the weight displacement.

Also, watch what the fed's doing , the over printing of the dollar . When Zimbabwae did this hyper inflation kicked in and the cost of a loaf of bread was incrediably high ..... Its as if someone knows this is coming .

Yes, of course we will see , but i wanted to try to warn a few , perhaps they will enjoy the ride !

And to the other posts that don't even want to believe this ? Its okay , its a free world.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I did find it alarming that the last interview was so short and no mention of 2012 mass contact. Since project camelot tries to show how intelligent they are ----why didn't they ask about that ? or did they edit it out? are they on the payroll of the disinfo unit ? Why did they attack Greer and spread more of the fear based disinfo on ets? Why don't they even bring up the point about mass contact? or Mr X since he only died shortly after they talked with him????????????????????????????????????

My first contact with Camelot was with Bill over my info that project serpo was disinfo and he shouldn't be associated with it. My source was Linda Howe who told me this over the phone after i spent 45 minutes talking with her about these aliens i had seen up close. That was fun, her phone was tapped ,too. I told her , do you hear that .... she said oh yes, they do it alot to her. I was on a pay phone at a "rebel" gas station ....in NV. I was camping near certain AFB's that happened to have a ET Base.

Im not boasting here, just sharing info is all.

Good luck

T

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I agree we shall see . Also, time lines can change .... since i want to say its probably in '13 but i chose to stick with what they said. My abductee friend who wasn't privy to this info said clearly "july 2012" that mass landings and mass abductions ..... as if the s hit the fan .

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
great listening....maybe its just a conincedence, i feel like i might be linked to what he says in at 31:22 on first audio and 24:50 on the second...i always say to myself (only when i see the time 11:11) "when i die, i want my soul to travel the universe and i want to acknowledge everything i see"...call me weird but I wonder my soul is an alien....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When nothing happens on 2012 you will be so dissapointed. The only thing that will change is the year.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I haven't got that far into the interview yet but there were a couple of interesting points about the orange ETs that were mentioned.

Mr. X claims (from documents he archived) that the orange ETs are similar to the Greys except taller (7ft - 8ft) with orange skin and a more rounded head. Those beings claimed to be the creators of the Greys as we know them, and also the creators of the human race. He apparently found out that these orange ETs were creating and manipulating life on different planets.

I haven't read Communion by Whitely Strieber, but the ET on the cover looks to have an orange or yellow skin colour. I wonder if these are the same beings?

It's also interesting that Dr. Michael Wolf claims to know about ETs with orange skin.

• Two craft crashed at Roswell after colliding with each other during an electrical storm. One contained 'Greys' the other 'Orange' ETs - both named due to the color of their skin. The 'Orange' types come from the Andromeda star system.

Note: Wolf claims two craft crashed at Roswell. This information matches what Sanni Ceto has to say about the incident. She could have known this beforehand, but it matches nonetheless.

• The autopsy on the 'Orange' ET revealed that it had a very large head; big dark eyes with no irises or whites; six digits on hands and feet; the brain has four lobes; is more developed and connected with no corpus callosum; different optic orbs and nerves; and a sponge like digestive system. Dr Wolf said he'd met one alive.

• There is active trading between the 'Greys' and 'Oranges'. Dr Wolf said, "Trading has a different meaning for ETs. They share knowledge like technology and philosophy and send their people to each other's planet to learn the culture."

• www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm just pointing out that information from different sources regarding the orange ETs, does match. Not saying it's all fact, but it shouldn't be dismissed.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:09 AM
    link   
    ok, so this is only the 2nd time ive heard of orange aliens..

the first time, is that riley martin states tan was orange in his book, ill link the drawing that he made as a child

www.rileymartin.tv...

so does that cartoonage fit for an orange? do tell, cause, ive heard lots about greys but nothing of oranges except for tan

top topics

<<   2 >>

join