It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many people on this planet actually deserve New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yes, this planet is awakening.

Yes, we are heading towards new awareness.

Yes, we are on the brink of a whole new era.

And yes, it is going to happen.

Rest assured, no matter how many of you are against New World Order, no matter how many of you are awakening humans (which is a very noble job I might add), no matter how many of you believe that you can create the critical mass and destroy the New World Order, I must remind you that many people on this planet actually deserve New World Order.

Many people on this planet are so fast asleep, that they will never wake up.

Many people on this planet are so ignorant, destructive and negative that the only way they can exist on this planet is to be ruled by the New World Order.

Many of those very people who you want to wake up, would rather stay asleep, lead wars, pollute this planet, kill each other, rape women, hit children, abuse nature, etc.

Many of those very people would rather rape and murder than to wake up.
Many of those very people would rather abuse and plunder than to wake up.
Many of those very people would rather stay in fear than to wake up.

So, we cannot wake up everyone. And we need not to. Not everyone needs to wake up.

So let us not fight for them, who are doomed to stay asleep. No everyone needs to wake up.

Ask yourselves a question:

Are you fight the New World Order for them?
Or for yourself?

Who are you fighting the New World Order for?

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Interesting thread Mulder.

However is this even possible, to have half of us awake and the rest asleep??? How would that work in practical terms? A two tier level of awarness on one planet, is that even possible. What is to happen to those who awaken and what is the fate of those that dont?

For centuries the planet has always had a small proportion of very enlightened people who are very awake, but how would this develop if say it turns into THOUSANDS of aware and enlightened peope living with asleep people?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Some people are going to get it reguardless because they rely to heavily on the Government and corporate America to have their needs met.

In the US there are now over 35,000,000 people on welfare. How many of them know how to make a loaf of bread or catch a fish?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I've thought about this issue before and come to the conclusion that one must try to help the "unhelpable" even if it might be hopeless for the same reason that one would help a seemingly hopeless drug addict: because there is always some small measure of hope/possibility.

That said, I don't want to bother doing it myself.

reply to post by Mr Green

But what do you mean by "aware and enlightened"? There are already thousands of monks, priests, brahmin, activists, authors, mystics, and so on that understand religious, societal/cultural truths. People on this site claim awareness but all disagree on what it is. So then, what is it?

Just for practical purposes there must be a way to discern.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad
But what do you mean by "aware and enlightened"? There are already thousands of monks, priests, brahmin, activists, authors, mystics, and so on that understand religious, societal/cultural truths. People on this site claim awareness but all disagree on what it is. So then, what is it?

Just for practical purposes there must be a way to discern.

In relation to the OP I mean just that aware and enlightened. (a life lived in physical form but with the veil of true spirituality lifted) yes there have always been enlightened people like you speak of, monks, priests and so on but this thread is in relation to others in the population who are awakening, people who arnt monks. What is to happen if literally THOUSANDS of us awaken to the level of say a Zen monk and then find themselves living in a world split into say half unenlightened and half enlightened.

I have always looked upon the end goal of awakening as to enlighten ALL and not just half.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

To create critical mass you need only awake 144,000. The more the merrier though. Each cell must be 144,000.

EDIT: Awake = active pineal gland

[edit on 26-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ah, I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you meant that there haven't been such large numbers (thousands) before. lol

Also, though, I think that the fact that these "enlightened" people have been around for so long shows one of the possible outcomes clearly: separation, detachment, persecution, etc. For everyone to be all that comfortable intermixed everyone has to learn more, not just a portion.

This thread is kinda dead, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad

Also, though, I think that the fact that these "enlightened" people have been around for so long shows one of the possible outcomes clearly: separation, detachment, persecution, etc. For everyone to be all that comfortable intermixed everyone has to learn more, not just a portion.

Exactly what will happen, so my question again in regard to the OP is how will this work with a half and half split??? I look at it that the enlightened ones will bring the unenlightened around with their positive energy so that infact the NWO will infact disappear .

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The way I perceive it personally: The NWO may be a wonderful thing for those fast asleep, I think it may be a catalyst to awaken many of those still fast asleep. But no, not everyone will awaken, and are not meant to in this life, that is their journey, and that is ok.

I would have said "Many people on this planet require a NWO" not so much deserve, especially considering the level of manipulation that's occured here.

I don't believe we have to "fight" anything, we need to overcome the fighting mentality, shift ourselves into a new paradigm of conciousness so we don't have to fight at all for once. War has never worked, revolution has only ever helped temporarily, and ultimately plays right into the hands of the regressive NWO. I actually believe a NWO based around free thought, free creative expression, true equality, unified conciousness (the list goes on and on) would be wonderful for us. We're being trained to think the a one world state of mind is a terrible thing, and I don't think it has to be that way. The one that's being implemented however is very regressive and doesn't promote any real freedom or evolution.

Be In Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Let all the asleep people move to one continent, but leave the rest of us alone.
I'm sorry but I will fight to the death before I go peacefully under the control of the NWO

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a new world order but not one that takes our freedom away and poisons us!,i want human freedom,i want enough money to live and have fun,i want protection and a safe ground to raze my kids on.im the number 1 candidate for nwo

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I know where you're coming from, but you can't think that way.

That just gives in to the way they want you to think.

For one thing, what are the actual numbers?
In the literature I've studied it is estimated that only about 2-1/2 percent of the population are hopelessly insane, and that about 20% become strongly influenced by their way of thinking.
Steven Greer has said that about 200 wealthy families and corporations control most of the planet's resources.
They also control the news media, so that's why you hear so much news about how "bad" people are.
It is estimated there is about 10% unemployment in the U.S. but that means that 90% are working!

The majority that are doing okay, live half way decent and honest lives, help their neighbors, and care about what goes on around them don't think to make much noise about what they are doing.

But the little group that can't stand the thought of trusting another person or doing an honest day's work are on a 24/7 screaming campaign trying to convince us that their way of thinking is superior.

So just don't cave in to it. The majority may not be that aware, but they're decent people who care and they don't deserve what the NWO has in mind for this planet. In the end it comes down to your own convictions and motivations. If you wouldn't want to be treated like a slave, you have to stand up against the idea that "most people" wouldn't mind it. If this planet chooses slavery, it should do so at least with its eyes open and after a full debate with all the facts presented.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Less than 10% of the population fought and won the American revolution. It can be done again. The same people who are too cowardly to stand up to their oppressors are too timid to aid the tyrants against the freedom fighters. Let them cower in their hovels while we fight the good fight.

Same as it ever was.

new topics

top topics

join