It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
From the director of Fahrenheit 9/11 and Psycho comes Michael Moore's newest, Capitalism: A Love Story.

Here is the trailer below, looks as if it could be interesting:

The accompanying info from the youtube video:

'CAPITALISM: A LOVE STORY' - In Theaters October 2nd

"It's a crime story. But it's also a war story about class warfare. And a vampire movie, with the upper 1 percent feeding off the rest of us. And, of course, it's also a love story. Only it's about an abusive relationship.

"It's not about an individual, like Roger Smith, or a corporation, or even an issue, like health care. This is the big enchilada. This is about the thing that dominates all our lives — the economy. I made this movie as if it was going to be the last movie I was allowed to make.

"It's a comedy." — Michael Moore

---

To me this all smells a bit hypocritical, is he not practicing what he seems to be fighting in this film? I dont know, it should be an interesting watch none the less.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure but he seemed upset about the bailout, but endorses obama.

The guy has his bag open for the money he'll get.

Seems like a hypocritical traitor. Fighting for the people, yet still fighting against them.

Well with his kind of weight, I suppose he eats pretty well, see some of the people that really have nothing, and their not morbidly obese.

He could've been a really good director. It's just too bad he didn't take that route.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I can't stand Michael Moore. I think he is a talented guy, but at the same time I think he is ignorant. His work is all a bundle of confusion. And yes, he just wants money like the people he makes fun of. It is probably all a joke on the people who pay to see his movies. He is disgusting. He is seriously a loser type. Would you hang out with him? I wouldn't. He could not possibly be insightful in any amazing way. I could almost guarantee that his mental state is average.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I seen a few of the movies, and while there is some good info in his documentaries...to my knowledge none of the proceeds go to any of the causes the movie(s) are orignally adressing.
So what I think we can wind up seeing in this movie is alot of noname rich people and back and forth blame between companies and clever wordplay.
But to think we would see anything about Rothschild or Rockefellers or anything related to the REAL elite...well we just have to stick to youtube.
Good ol half-truth half lies you decide game...
Maybe him and Alex Jones can team up together and do a documentary next time

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Ha Ha Ha Micheal Moore....

Talk about someone who does not know his head from his a$$

I love the fact that he wants to "fight the power" and "be there for the little guy" but he is just a big fat phoney!!!!!

How can anything produced by Paramount (I think it is) be viewed as a true documentary?

Way to back the horse you are suppose to be fighting against Mikey

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

new topics

top topics

join