It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA's post-torture profits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The CIA's post-torture profits

www.guardian.co.uk

Monday's release of the long-awaited CIA report on the agency's role in torture and interrogation brought me back to 1967, when I was a high school student opposed to the Vietnam war. Angry that my history teacher was only presenting the official story, I persuaded her to allow my class to read Vietnam! Vietnam!, a powerful indictment of the war by the British reporter Felix Greene.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Attorney general Eric Holder has now appointed a prosecutor to examine the dozen or so cases where the CIA believes US laws were broken after 9/11.

The 9/11 anti-terror is going to be used a whole lot in the times ahead as an excuse to do 'torture' and other military campaigns against the evil 'terrorists' around the world.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks Chem. Do you think we will ever get to the bottom of any of that? Do you think it's all just a big show? If Obama allowed the Bush cronies to be prosecuted, wouldn't he be facing the same?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I think this will be unsolved as Cia people firstly do jobs for the US and if they should injure or kill people in the proccess, they would not be found guilty..imo...

They will be making money tomorrow and the rest of their lifes....

new topics

top topics

join