It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - A case for becoming sheep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Let me start out by saying this is all speculation based on the slow unfolding of this curious pandemic. Everything said here is simply speculation.

With that...

Will you be taking the H1N1 Vaccine? No? Why not? You believe it is a government conspiracy of some sort? ok, sure.
Now
What if it actually is?

Consider this a test run. there is this rather moderate flu going around the world, people are taking vaccines for it, there is a curious amount of pressure on taking the vaccine. Who then would refuse to take it? Easy, anti-government types, consitutional "terrorist" organizations, free thinkers, etc.

Now, which do you think a NWO type government would want to keep around, the unquestioning sheep or the potential troublemakers.
Maybe once its all said and done, the virus will magically mutate into a rampant disease that will kill loads of unvaccinated in a very short amount of time, Perhaps there is another part of the virus that is inactive for several months, and then becomes active and kills you if your not vaccinated before a certain time in its growth cycle.

Consider the outcome. The sheep would be greatful that the grand powers that be saved them by administering the vaccine...and those poor lost souls that didnt take it. If they only would have listened to the government...never question the government or be like those weird conspiracy people that all decided not to take the vaccine and died.

This very well could be the plan, and as we know, such things are nearly impossible to bring to light until like hundreds of years later..when the damage is already done long ago.

So
What if the options are simple...be a living sheep or a dead person..what will you choose then. (and if this is the case, your stand will be in vein considering all the living ones will see is you made the wrong choice...being dead and all)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
star and flag
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Same scenario has coasted through my mind. It makes sense; save the faithful servants. As for the resistance - off with their heads.

But to add, kill more than one bird with a single stone, they'll likely throw in a little sterilization, maybe a rfid chip for good measure.

Either way, I don't like it. Living life on our knees, servicing people... ? Sounds like modernized prostitution, one the elite can really encourage.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
Same scenario has coasted through my mind. It makes sense; save the faithful servants. As for the resistance - off with their heads.

off with their heads, and make it looked like you tried soo hard to save their misguided souls. If I was given job as director of the evil NWO thingie people talk about, I would certainly do it this way.

Oh well

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am skeptical of the vaccine, but what you have suggested is just as likely,
but WHAT IF ... The vaccine was infected and the virus DOES get more active a few months later, take them both out.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You also have to keep in mind that many people (such as myself) aren't willing to take the Swine Flu vaccine simply because of the side effects and the previous symptoms of the vaccine. Also statements claiming it's never been tested.

It has nothing to do with a Gov conspiracy and all to do with making money and being lazy in the process.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ok here goes for my first post
some say we have been here 5 /6 times before? still to prove
ok why is on average 90% of population have a fear of needles?
fear of needles with no explanation?
so for example last time we was here was the population so fast asleep that the popultion was eradicated witha vaccine or am i on the wrong forums?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I may well die, but if I do it won't be because I put false hope in a government gone mad! Or used a vaccine that was at best ill conceived.
Shamus

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What if...The virus is a ruse to root out dissenters and target them? What if...the nearly 7 billion people are wiped out so only a few rich dudes control the earth. That makes sense. I could not concieve of a government that was just a bit rubbish and made bad decisions. What if...it's just a reactionary panic to a cyclical flu bug that has people getting all paranoid and shouty cause it's well, something to do. On to the next topic of paranoia. I get conspiracies, but really, use some common sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamsarereal

ok here goes for my first post
some say we have been here 5 /6 times before? still to prove
ok why is on average 90% of population have a fear of needles?
fear of needles with no explanation?
so for example last time we was here was the population so fast asleep that the popultion was eradicated witha vaccine or am i on the wrong forums?

That's a very interesting thought. I am absolutely terrified of needles...lol And it has nothing to do with the needle at all...it is the 'irrational' fear that the injection will kill me...interesting. So, I am sure I was poisoned in some way in a previous life.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

three haundred million doses, ah, ok.... now another interesting fact, they use eggs to germinate the vaccines... lots of people are allergic to flu vaccines... cuz, of the egg..? who knows.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was initially not going to take the vaccine...but then posts like your one got me thinking...why would they kill all the loyal followers? It just doesn't make sense...and they know if they did that they would be left with with the rebellious bunch...who would give them hell. I do think that the needles contain something they shouldn't...if I had to guess, I'd say a microchip of sum sort. But in the end, I'll never trust such a sleazy Government with my life when so much controversy already surrounds this vaccine. No way am I going to get a shot. The way I see it, if the virus does mutate, the mutation will be caused by the vaccine, just like AIDS, and then it won't matter if you were vaccinated, the virus is now immune to that vaccine. So then we concoct another vaccine. The virus gains immunity to that too, and eventually we end up with another super virus immune to every chemical known to man except for one which is reserved for the elite in emergencies. And in reality, all the people who didn't take the vaccines have a better chance of surviving because their natural immune systems have had time to adapt as the virus mutates and haven't been weakened by a series of vaccinations.

BTW - With this fining and quarantining of anyone who doesn't take the vaccine, that won't be enforced in Australia will it?

[edit on 24/8/09 by CHA0S]

new topics

top topics

join