It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Swine Flu Conference, Washington D.C.: They are preparing NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Take of your clothes.

Step into the shower.

Turn on the cold water only.

Rinse, scream & wriggle for a minute.

Dry yourself off.

Are you awake now?

Then watch this:

Then read about the seminar here
Then read the seminar brochure here

Then ask yourself: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?????????????????

* Expose this * Talk about this * Educate your environment *

And let noone come to me afterwards and say I did not warn them.

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE

International Seminar Breakout Session Program

Concurrent Breakout Session #1
o Mass Fatality Management Planning
o Develop and maintain plans, procedures, programs, and systems
o Develop and implement training and exercise programs
o Direct fatality management tactical operations
o Activate fatality management operations
o Conduct morgue operations
o Manage ante-mortem data
o Conduct final disposition

Concurrent Breakout Session #2
o Psychological Issues
o Public’s distress of exposure and safety
o Breakdown of public services, utilities
o Medical supplies shortage
o Unwillingness to follow government orders

Concurrent Breakout Session #3
o Business Continuity Planning
o Allocate resources to protect your employees & customers during a pandemic
o Find out which business risks are insured
o Ensure safe travel during the pandemic
o Identify when to reduce or even close operations

Concurrent Breakout Session #4
o When 50% or more of employees are out sick or taking care of their sick ones
o When H1N1 flu pandemic unfold in two or three successive waves in a calendar year
o Disruptions to public, private and critical infrastructure undermining your essentials functions

Concurrent Breakout Session #5
o Emergency Management Services
o Prioritize antivirals & personal protective equipment for essential workforce
o Overcome reduced response capacity caused by mechanical failure &
a possible 30-40 percent drop in staff, to maintain continuous operations
o Protect the emergency management response operations center
o Manage interruptions in food, fuel & essentials supply chains & establish stockpiles
o Manage panic caused by sudden disruption of services & interruptions in essential goods & services

Concurrent Breakout Session #6
o Law Enforcement Agencies
o Protect police forces from falling ill & from being hurt in civil disturbances
o Protect the delivery of vaccines & essential goods & services.
o Manage a surge in crime & meet routine requests at the same time
o Control & diffuse social unrest & public disorder
o Isolate prisons & other facilities

Concurrent Breakout Session #7
o First Responders: Fire Department
o Protect fire department first responders from falling ill & from being hurt in civil disturbances
o Continue to respond to routine fire outbreaks while responding to pandemic-related calls
o Effectively transition into All-Hazards Incident Management Responders
o Effectively undertake mass vaccinations
o Enforce quarantines

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here is the written affidavit I had my daughter's school sign.

Original was in Spanish, names blocked out. If you want your kids safe from this madness, you need to take similar steps.

DECLARATION OF A/H1N1VACCINATION EXCLUSION

xxxx, date

Presented today to the school headmaster of the xxxxx located on the Avenida xxxxx in xxxxx.

Mr xxxxx with NIE number 1234567890 and Mrs xxxxxxx with NIE number 1234567890, in their capacity as biological parents in full custody of xxxxxx, who is currently a student at the xxxxx in xxxx , hereby jointly declare:

That they under no circumstances allow any vaccination to be administered to their daughter, either on school premises or elsewhere, regardless of which authority ordered the vaccination. This includes but is not limited to the A/H1N1 vaccine fabricated by GlaxoSmithKline, Baxter & Novartis.

Any attempt at vaccination of our child by either local government or the school board will be considered as an act of aggression against our family, and will be acted upon accordingly.

Signed,

xxxx xxxx

Acknowledged and signed, ...... Witnessed & signed

NAME HEADMASTER ..... NAME ADMINISTRATOR

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There are two threads on this already.
Just FYI

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Just FYI

What use is a search function when it fails consistently?

In any case warrenb already showed the agenda.

I was not aware of this conference at all till I got it via Icke.

Very disturbing!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I find it rather ironic that whenever a tragedy occurs, natural or not, people are so very quick to jump onto the "omg our government was not prepared... they really botched this!" bandwagon. And then, when they have forewarning of something that COULD be nasty, and they DO prepare as thoroughly as they possibly could, they are ridiculed, and accused of trying to kill us all.

They are pretty much screwed no matter what they do, aren't they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Imo, they are just preparing for the worst. Which is not a bad thing. Rather be prepared than have a chaotic mess if the crap hits the fan.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I find it rather ironic that whenever a tragedy occurs, natural or not, people are so very quick to jump onto the "omg our government was not prepared... they really botched this!" bandwagon. And then, when they have forewarning of something that COULD be nasty, and they DO prepare as thoroughly as they possibly could, they are ridiculed, and accused of trying to kill us all.

They are pretty much screwed no matter what they do, aren't they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Imo, they are just preparing for the worst. Which is not a bad thing. Rather be prepared than have a chaotic mess if the crap hits the fan.

Offcourse!!

We should get rid of Government ALL TOGETHER.

Then there is no need to criticise them any more.

...And behold, humanity rose from its ashes into a civilized brave new society...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A country without a government is a chaotic mess. You really think "the people" can handle running the country?

People are so self-serving, it's not even funny. If there were no government, the only people anyone would care about is themselves and their family, and that's it. If you think everyone would be singing in harmony and helping their neighbors, you are quite naive.

Just look what happens during any crisis. Like NO, or LA. Rioting, stealing, rape, murder, people massively overcharging for services because they can, everyone out for themselves first. We can run our own country? We as a people are not mature enough.

And planning is a good thing. Not everyone is a super-survivor with their BoB ready, and a hidey cave ready to go. There are old, young, disabled, challenged folks all over the place. Nice to know YOU are super mr. prepared person, but of course, the world doesn't just revolve around you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I find it rather ironic that whenever a tragedy occurs, natural or not, people are so very quick to jump onto the "omg our government was not prepared... they really botched this!" bandwagon.
They are pretty much screwed no matter what they do, aren't they. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Indeed, They are always screwed. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

That's reality. It happens at most everyone's job. Someone needs a slap upside the head and it isn't me.

Life isn't fair; but that's not the point.

It's all about freedom of choice. If you don't want it; don't get it. Be responsible and try not to spread it if you get it. If you do... The people that are vaccinated shouldn't panic... RIGHT?????

Right???

Freedom of choice.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Just FYI

Even that's not the original FF!

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by FlyersFan

I posted this last week

That's the original and it didn't get all that much airplay... So, Bump, Star & Flag.

I agree, the search function sucks here...

Just goto Google or Yahoo! & add 'ATS' to your search term... It'll find it!
Pass it on...

[edit on 8·24·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As noted above, two threads already exist on this subject. Please post your comments there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join