It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism is one sided

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.metbpa.com...
This is a London BLACK police association.
Ok why should there be a black police association?

Whats wrong with white police officers?

I remember at school, all the black kids used to yell at the white kids, calling them *Snip*, but when a white kid yelled something like "Piss of you black monkey" he got excluded.

Another thing i remember was when i was on the bus a while ago, we all had our seats and then this black women came in and demanded to be seated, the man refused to get up and she started saying he was being racist and the man got kicked off the bus.

Its always one sided, they can insult us, they can be racist to white people, but when white people say something back it goes all crazy, over the news, and you get arrested.

Not fair IMHO

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
...karma has a wicked sense of humor, huh?...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

whose Karma?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Now this comment confuses me. I may believe in Karma, but I am failing to see how this is related.

I hve wittnessed similiar events to what the OP has stated. It is a double standard. I have seen hatred expressed by people of just about every race, color, creed, religion, etc. Guess what? Hate is still hate. That is what it is all about.

People try to use the race card as an excuse for bad behavior. It doesn't excuse anything. It just makes them someone who behaves badly.

I just don't get it. We should be way past this point at this time, but it is still going on - however the laws are set up to be neutral, but in practicility penalize whites - because the laws are only enforced in one direction.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree with you. Its so stupid that people don’t see that there is good and bad in everything. They make there blatant suggestions of segregation and wonder why membership to things such as the BNP increase.

I hate racism. I think here in the UK it is being used as a means to Divide and Conquer.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It isn't as "wicked" as it will get. Those pretending to be clueless may be the ones not wanting to chin up and face it. There are many, and many deny it. Sooner or later they can't help themselves. Just pay attention.

I especially love the "race card card" (sic) designed to preempt any discussion along lines where racism is apparent to anyone with a discerning mind.

So, when do I get handed the "race card card card card"?

Originally posted by nasdack24k

whose Karma?

Haha. Everyone's. Everyone's indeed.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We can blame the idiots that are the politically correct brigade for these scenarios, they cause more racial tension in their never ending battle to squash it than is healthy, a prime example here is our patrons Saint day St. George - in some areas it is deemed racist to hang our flag up, and Xmas time and schools not having nativity plays as it offends the other religions, the most offensive part of Christianity and Xmas that I see are Cliff Richard records, events like these cause more racial tension than they cure.

A prime example of abusing the racism card is O.J.Simpson, there`s not a nearly all black Jury going to find a black man guilty of murdering a white woman, anywhere in the world, imagine the complete reverse of that situation, there`d be riots.

[edit on 18/08/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
We can blame the idiots that are the politically correct brigade for these scenarios...

I can't stand that hyper-pc stuff nor can I stomach hatred.

I'll just trace it back to the source and blame all the bigots (no matter who they might be) for helping create it too.

The PC just attempts to paint over deep-seated issues and is a natural extreme counterreaction to an extremism.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
www.metbpa.com...

Whats wrong with white police officers?

mainly there a bunch of thugs who got bullied at school and who are now carrying out their revenge. I imagine many are rascist and sexist

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
mainly there a bunch of thugs who got bullied at school and who are now carrying out their revenge. I imagine many are rascist and sexist

And can you please explain why this is not a racist comment? Why should a special association be created that excludes anyone based on the color of their skin?

All of this PC stuff is creating racial tension, not solving it. They aren't painting over a problem, but rather ripping another hole in the fabric of unity. We need to teach tolerence. We don't. If something offends you, it is removed.

How exactly is any of this acceptable?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well i don't follow PC, i never have! Nothing has ever happened to me because i haven't followed it. I can fly the flag of my Country* or Nation* if i want to, no problem! I pitty those who stand down and don't fly there flag because it mite offend someone.

Don't stand down!

Scotland
British

Tsom87

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Karma? what karma? Ive never owned a slave in my life and i doubt that any other white person thats alive today has either.
In fact, one side of my family came from germany and the other side have american indian in them, so its very doubtful that any of my family have ever owned any slaves in the past.

Ive even heard some minorities claim that its impossible for them to be racist... apparantly only white people can be racists.

Just ask our new supreme court judge, Sotomeyer.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by EnlightenUp

I can't stand that hyper-pc stuff nor can I stomach hatred.

I'll just trace it back to the source and blame all the bigots (no matter who they might be) for helping create it too.

The PC just attempts to paint over deep-seated issues and is a natural extreme counterreaction to an extremism.

Agree 100%, I work with and have known for years a couple of black guys, long story short it embarrasses them, a lot, like they clearly state `How the *Snip* are you going to try and fit in somewhere when you have those tards constantly harping on, making it look like certain races are behind it and calling the shots?, makes us look like arrogant pricks`.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What if someone emailed them about there opinion of racism? There organisation is about improving working conditions of black police officers and working with Black youth in the london area.

Would it be worth emailing them and asking them a few questions about what there doing? I wonder if they would be ok with a White police officer's group who wanted to improve there working conditions and only wanted to work with the white youth of the london area...

Yeah, that would just be plain racist.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is how the Powers control us. They swing things back.

Back in the day (19th and early to mid 20th century), Blacks and Women were discriminated against. Today (21st century), Men and Whites are discriminated against.

This is how they gain power, they switch the victims and perps around, to keep the hatred alive.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
We can blame the idiots that are the politically correct brigade for these scenarios...

I once heard a black college professor in a small Missouri community college refer to Nelson Mandela as "African-American".

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Has anyone wanted to say something or do something but didn't because you thought in mite offend someone? Or because it was not PC?

Tsom87

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
it is truly hilarious to see those of you with an underlying racial prejeudice jump up and down with such glee..

the black police officer's association does not and can not discriminate on grounds on colour..!!!

idiots, do your research before you jump on someone's back

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

no, I have never heard karma have anything to do with amusement

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join