It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's Near Death Experience sees a one world government.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This I have not seen before.

Jessica Carde

The following NDE by Jessica Carde and her visions of the future were profiled in the television documentary entitled Ancient Prophecies. The following account comes from this documentary and is very brief. In the documentary, Jessica Carde describes what happened. She was inner-tubing down a river when she drowned and came face to face with glowing light beings who showed her the future. The following is her testimony as it appears in the documentary.

The light beings surrounded me and filled me with light. I saw them unrolling a scroll before me that looked like an Arabic or Greek text. I was shown earthquakes along the Ring of fire in the Pacific. I saw pictures of horror of a one world government and the return of concentration camps. I saw diseases and germ warfare. These visions of horror were not lasting. There would come another time of peace and another time of joy and we will be safe.

She speaks of concentration camps. Simply for the ones that do not own an RFID chip, or are rebels.

Also there will be diseases and germ warfare... Swine flu fits into the disease part, but what will be the Bio-weapon? The Vaccine?

The Ring of Fire is where most Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions occur.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a NWO coming, and yes my fellow ATSers, It will be a horror that is a true fact.

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

What a load of rubbish.

Who isn't to say this woman wasn't into these theories before this event and she is just projecting her self delusions as some sort of prophecies?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

hehe i wouldn't take a vision during a NDE too seriously. It could be a number ofp.things being shown to her...or she is making it up, to get some attention.

id say hardly proof for an NWO takeover being bad or even happening.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I believe it. There's no reason why a woman would lie about something like this.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just like John Titor who say forewarned of a different future and as well as Dan Bursich's testimonys on Project Camelot.
There are multiple realities out there. This Woman may have just seen 1 of them.
As I always say;
" The Future is never set in Concrete... Just jello" Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
I believe it. There's no reason why a woman would lie about something like this.

I disagree. if it was a man i would believe him without question. since she is a woman and ate that apple, I distrust her visions as chicanery

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
This I have not seen before.

Jessica Carde

The following NDE by Jessica Carde and her visions of the future were profiled in the television documentary entitled Ancient Prophecies. The following account comes from this documentary and is very brief. In the documentary, Jessica Carde describes what happened. She was inner-tubing down a river when she drowned and came face to face with glowing light beings who showed her the future. The following is her testimony as it appears in the documentary.

The light beings surrounded me and filled me with light. I saw them unrolling a scroll before me that looked like an Arabic or Greek text. I was shown earthquakes along the Ring of fire in the Pacific. I saw pictures of horror of a one world government and the return of concentration camps. I saw diseases and germ warfare. These visions of horror were not lasting. There would come another time of peace and another time of joy and we will be safe.

She speaks of concentration camps. Simply for the ones that do not own an RFID chip, or are rebels.

Also there will be diseases and germ warfare... Swine flu fits into the disease part, but what will be the Bio-weapon? The Vaccine?

The Ring of Fire is where most Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions occur.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a NWO coming, and yes my fellow ATSers, It will be a horror that is a true fact.

dont believe her, why? because what she says is a made up fantasy story and i dont like fantasies. she was trippin

[edit on 22-8-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

It should take at least some seriousness, or should be heard from.

Would get mad if it was made up though. The Idea of NWO should be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

yet there is a whole forum topic that is about what she saw

To everyone, tell me when I am being ignorant, so I can deny myself

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo

yet there is a whole forum topic that is about what she saw

To everyone, tell me when I am being ignorant, so I can deny myself

bull#, she bull#s! dont believe her! why do u believe her! there is no evidence nde is real. Seriusly.. Because when the heart stops beating, and you stop breathing, the brain gets starved for oxygen.

also, the brain instinctively senses it is dyeing and goes through an acceptance. this leads to the old saying of your life flashing before your eyes. the tunnel with the light at the end of it has been repeated in the laboratory as well, it is a product of the brain dyeing.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There are enough cases out there

It is a fact

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Chill out! What did I say that offended you? I am only contributing to ATS here, I am not trying to convert people, sell a product, or threaten anyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Welp, I've had a few out of body experiences and have come close to having them a couple of times. You don't have to believe me, but it's totally possible. Maybe someone cut the oxygen off to your brain.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There are enough cases of NDE to say it is a fact too. Just because you have a closed system of thought does not mean that you have the totality of truth within it.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Oh you have had Out of body experiences? Mind telling me what you experienced?

I am trying to have one myself and want to know how to and what it is like.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

To be fair, they weren't all that amazing, and most of the people here have had way more intense experiences. There was one where I just floated in my room for a bit, closed my eyes and saw my body glowing white. The other time I floated through glass. You get this awesome vibration throughout your body as you move through objects.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc

Hmmm, yes. A ton of reasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting one of the predictions on that site was:

A scientific discovery to alter DNA and create a biological virus that will be used in the manufacture of computer chips

See this thread: IBM uses DNA to create microchip

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The fact that a person came close to dying, doesn't make them a prophet. If it did, I'd be one; and so would many thousands of people who've had NDE's.

The woman had a vision. I've had visions, too. I've never seen a NWO, I've never seen a "one world government" (shouldn't that be, "one-government world"? I mean, there's only one world, so every government on this planet is a one-world government). But I digress.

Why is this woman's vision more worthwhile than mine, or than any of dozens of other people, many of whom have seen something different?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

That is true, yet does not mean that they should be looked down upon though.

Besides you are right that you do not see a NDE like that everyday

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join