It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Delayed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

By November, the U.S. will have only half the doses of H1N1 swine flu vaccine originally predicted, officials from the Department of Health and Human Services now say.

By Oct. 15, the U.S. now expects to have 45 million doses of the new vaccine on hand. Every week after that, another 20 million doses should roll in until the nation has all 195 million doses it's contracted for from five vaccine makers.

This means that at the end of October, there should be 85 million doses -- just over half the 160 million doses predicted by that date.

There was always an asterisk next to the prediction of 160 million swine flu doses by November. That's because vaccine production is a multi-step process in which a lot can go wrong.

Officials originally felt smug when it turned out that the original H1N1 swine flu vaccine seed strains didn't grow well -- that was included in their prediction.

It seems likely that people will need two doses, given three weeks apart, for protection. That means even those at the front of the vaccine-priority line won't be fully protected until late November, four to six weeks after their first shot.

www.webmd.com...

Two shots, several weeks apart. How does that make sense?
People getting the flu are recovering within that time period so what would be the point of getting the vaccine in the first place?
compared to the flu, the vaccine itself has a mortality rate of 25 to 1. Meaning that for every flu death, there are 25 deaths from the flu shot.

Things are not adding up.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the vaccine itself has a mortality rate of 25 to 1

Hey Warrenb can you post a link to where you retrieved that ratio number?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why do otherwise healthy people even need the vaccine when it hasn't worsened in countries that are already in their winter flu season?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Of course.
Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Read more: dailymail.co.uk...

also
RT News Report: Swine flu vaccines = Major medical threat, US Gov hiding data (Aug 19 2009 report)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Why do otherwise healthy people even need the vaccine when it hasn't worsened in countries that are already in their winter flu season?

That's the magic of the media for ya, sugar. The media, from the time it reoccurred has made predictions about how this flu is going to swing everywhere and over hype this thing to the max. I laugh when I see those people with surgical masks on. I mean, really?

It is supposed to be preventive measure taken to protect you, a healthy person, from...well, you'll see if you do take it. I don't know what I will do if the shots become compulsory.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi warrenb. That ratio doesn't quite get it. As there were only 2 confirmed cases of swine flu in 1976 that would assume a 50 percent ratio of flu deaths. Course, that isn't nearly enough numbers to find the true ratio as the flu was a non event. The one death could have been a rare event and happened to show up in the one case.

There were hundreds of thousands of vaccines given and 25 people died.

I am not a statistician but I think you would need close to the same number of flu cases as vaccine doses to see a real correlation.

That said, I'm not taking the vaccine nor would I advise it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

ok so now Im wondering, if its contracted by 5 companies, which ones will be adding the placebo and which ones will add the virus....
if they will ship from 5 companies to one clinic, and 5 people show up all getting a different companies vaccine, differnt lot number, etc...would be a great study to see who becomes ill....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks....You have been on fire today .............Damn the world is ending........

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hollywood is set to profit and add more fear to the world with the SEPT 4th 2009 release of...

Carriers
Four young people speed across the Southwestern U.S. in a desperate attempt to outrun a viral pandemic. Over the course of a few days, tough moral decisions will have to be made if they have any chance at survival.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Of course.
Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Read more: dailymail.co.uk...

If those who had the swine flu vaccine in 1976, which I did, contracted Guillain-Barre syndrom, do they have to get this new swine flu vaccine? And, I just read of one survivors story.....the ONLY symptom she had was a sore throat. That was it. So, here I am with a sore throat and cold symptoms. I woke up Saturday with a sore throat unlike I've had in years. Then the sneezing, aches, and a little short of breath. I am not going to an ER, and of course my doctor doesn't work on weekends. Do I have just a cold? Or could it be the flu? And if it is the swine flu should I get this new vaccine? I'm so confused.

also
RT News Report: Swine flu vaccines = Major medical threat, US Gov hiding data (Aug 19 2009 report)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Here is a very interesting article about the possibility of "recycled" vaccine.

www.rense.com...

top topics

join