It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War and Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I happened across this video today. If you've seen it, great. If you haven't, do, or do not. It's not the newest video in the world, but it made sense to me.

I did a search and didn't find it on ATS, so if I'm beating a dead horse (no offense to those fond of dead horses) then please disregard.

It's called "War and Lies"

[edit on 20-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I couldn't watch it all it was making me sick Pigpen. When I see
how much domestic good could be done with the money we spend
on war I just want to explode. Great video though

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If one views foreign policy with the simplistic and myopic view that "supporting the troops means bringing them home" then one might see some thoughtful insight contained within.
As for a war started on lies, well if you could handle the truth (that our NATIONAL SECURITY, meaning petroleum supplies cannot be held hostage by dictators engaged in unending regional conquest) then the real reasons would be emphasized.
On the point, I'll assume you mean that since we didn't find any WMD that meant you were lied to. Your ignorance should not be mistaken for their falsehoods.
We had a deal with the Royal Family of Saud to protect them from aggressors, this deal was put in place in 1973, their end of that bargain was the outrght guarantee of US financial dominance of the global economy which resulted in all our financial prosperity since then.
We had a debt to pay and we paid it. US causalties in the 4 figure range was very cheap.

join