It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Test your health care debate knowledge (QUIZ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
See if you know what the health care debate is all about.

CNN setup a quiz here:

www.cnn.com...

I bet the results will be used by TPTB to create new propaganda...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, I got 8 out of 8 and I dont want gov touching my healthcare. I think giov touches it too much already.

The best thing about the "quiz" is none of the answers mattered with the exception of the "death panel" one. Answering any of them any way didnt signify any value for info, misinfo, or mattered one way or the other ones outlook or perception.

Does it really matter what the term "donut hole" refers to? Does it matter what Medicare is technically for since Medicare and Medicaid and a few other "programs" are all just government spending on healthcare?

I think somebody over at CNN was just bored.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I think its being used as a propaganda tool to further divide people.
It makes no mention of some of the real issues people are worried about in the health bill, such as forced entry, mandatory vaccinations etc

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

CNN setup a quiz here:

www.cnn.com...

This "test" refers to the supposed co-op health care.
Now I have been looking at all the bills but have Not seen one reguarding this "co-op" so how could Anyone answer the questions?

Do you have a link to the Proposed "Co-Op" health reform??? Please post it if you do okay?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

here you go
i2.cdn.turner.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to here you go
i2.cdn.turner.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by warrenb]

Well I checked the HR 3200 ( which is the link you provided) and did not see anything that said co-op, nor did I see anything different. Same Bill just didn't have the bill #

Do you hace a specific page or section number I should be looking at?????

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I dont know that there is an actual "co-op" bill but the label and terms have been bouncing all over the MSM the past week. I think TPTB are just bouncing ideas around waiting to see what key words make people happy.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

CNN setup a quiz here:

www.cnn.com...

CNN Poll, question 2 their answer.
The "public option" would be Voluntary.

SEC. 401. TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE.
SEC. 59B. TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE.
`(a) Tax Imposed- In the case of any individual who does not meet the requirements of subsection (d) at any time during the taxable year, there is hereby imposed a tax equal to 2.5 percent of the excess of--
`(1) the taxpayer's modified adjusted gross income for the taxable year, over
`(2) the amount of gross income specified in section 6012(a)(1) with respect to the taxpayer.
`(b) Limitations-
`(1) TAX LIMITED TO AVERAGE PREMIUM-
`(A) IN GENERAL- The tax imposed under subsection (a) with respect to any taxpayer for any taxable year shall not exceed the applicable national average premium for such taxable year.
`(B) APPLICABLE NATIONAL AVERAGE PREMIUM-
`(i) IN GENERAL- For purposes of subparagraph (A), the `applicable national average premium' means, with respect to any taxable year, the average premium (as determined by the Secretary, in coordination with the Health Choices Commissioner) for self-only coverage under a basic plan which is offered in a Health Insurance Exchange for the calendar year in which such taxable year begins.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Careful ... ya never know what information they are collecting. If your answers aren't up to Obama administration standards and are too 'fishy' your computer IP may be recorded and the next thing ya' know, the brown shirts who are policing up 'fishy' people will come and get ya'.

Life in the USA isn't what it used to be. Be careful.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That's how they think. Sure, you'll be punished left and right but you chose that option therefore it's voluntary.

If they made you choose between prison or death they can still say "nobody is making you die, it's voluntary" and "nobody is making you go to prison it's voluntary."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Gee I never thought of it that way.

I guess it is voluntary.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Careful ... ya never know what information they are collecting. If your answers aren't up to Obama administration standards and are too 'fishy' your computer IP may be recorded and the next thing ya' know, the brown shirts who are policing up 'fishy' people will come and get ya'.

Life in the USA isn't what it used to be. Be careful.

Ha HA HA... Me and comrades are ironing our uniforms right now!!!

But what we hate more than anything is being called BROWN shirts,
THE #@!#!@#!@#@!#!@ color is BURNT CHOCOLATE #@!#@!#!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join