It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by douggorman

Maybe you can shed so light on, what happen to all those micro bioligist, that died, have anything on that one?

Yea , maybe they were good guys, bean spillers.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

This is from another thread, but read this and see if you can figure out who the good guys are.
To me all these people should be brought up on charges of genoscde, just like the Nazis then, hung.

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Maybe you can shed so light on, what happen to all those micro bioligist, that died, have anything on that one?

Yea , maybe they were good guys, bean spillers.

Here is some info on missing/dead microbiologists..

Over 200 Dead/Missing Microbiologists
Remember these two students – bio-chem students … and there are now over 200 dead/missing microbiologists, all working on … things.

Innocent French students stabbed 243 times in London flat murder
Two French exchange students visiting London were stabbed 243 times, tied up, gagged and burnt in one of the most “frenzied, brutal and horrific” murders ever investigated by Scotland Yard.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It really is true that people seek shelter with those who treat them the worst. The Unites States of Denial on its way out. Go get the vaccines, serve as incubators for all kinds of toxic crap, and die.

Nobody is interested in keeping those taking the vaccine alive. There is no industrial base left in the US so what's the point of keeping the jobless?

Most likely, the vaccine will not kill you right away. You will suffer from a miriad of immuno-deficiency related illnesses for which you will need extremely expensive "medicine". The vaccination is a profit generating machine. Baxter patented their vaccine for the "newly discovered virus" in 2007!!!

At the same time, the African American US population will decrease even more rapidly. In the last ten years, that part of the US population went from 45 million to 33 million. That's what universal health care will be all about. Now everybody and their grandfather, upon being diagnosed as having HIV antibodies, will receive AZT. Since the tests are expensive crap with plenty of possibilities for mistakes there will be many more victims. Too bad the perps found out that most African-Americans have HIV antibodies. HIV has nothing to do with AIDS. There is no AIDS virus. The AIDS tag serves as a receptacle for intentional misdiagnosing of about thirty diseases which are all related to drug abuse and extreme homosexual activity. Only when you accept the AZT "cure" you will develop the symptoms, if your are neither gay nor addicted to drugs. Listen to Duesberg. Those who received the vaccine sooner or later will join the ranks of those unfortunates who have no immune system left, while the bill is paid with taxpayer money. Big Pharma and the rest of the criminals will be able to keep their cake and eat it, too. The Pharma Nazis receive $ 2,500 for each and every AIDS diagnose.

This is a concerted attack. Unfortunately, Joe and Jane Average can't even remember yesterday's news and so they are easy prey.

Just read the posts in this thread! Autism for example did not exist before the introduction of national vaccinations! To be on the SAFE side people really consider taking the poison? Nobody can help you if you do not help yourselves.

It's about time to stop the friendly discussions with the drug dealers and expose the degenerates for what they are. Obama would not stand for such an attack upon his fellow African Americans? If you still believe this you have lived in a locked basement these last eight months! Wall Street sock puppets do what's on the teleprompter and what father Brzezinsky dictates, and it's even easier when they're crackheads.

Keep your powder dry. Don't take the vaccine, instead, make those trying to administer the poison take it themselves and save your bullets.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the additional information, folks.

I suppose I should clarify: I'm not saying something fishy isn't going on (I agree the microbiologists missing/dead is really really weird) - I just find it harder to believe that Baxter is involved than other elements of the story.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think that it was a stargate-series where in one episode they discovered a city looking very much like early 1900's New York. But there was no people anywhere. They solved the mystery and they concluded that some bad disease had gone wild and people were desperate to find a cure for that. Some alien race then made contact with them and offered a cure: a vaccination. It worked well, people were all cured from the disease and everybody took that vaccination. It had only one little side effect: it made everyone sterile.

For population controlling I believe that it's a bad solutions to make a vaccination which kills people FAST. Better solution is something like the above mentioned sterilization method

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adcra
I think that it was a stargate-series where in one episode they discovered a city looking very much like early 1900's New York. But there was no people anywhere. They solved the mystery and they concluded that some bad disease had gone wild and people were desperate to find a cure for that. Some alien race then made contact with them and offered a cure: a vaccination. It worked well, people were all cured from the disease and everybody took that vaccination. It had only one little side effect: it made everyone sterile.

For population controlling I believe that it's a bad solutions to make a vaccination which kills people FAST. Better solution is something like the above mentioned sterilization method

As I stated before it seems that , there is some sort of sterilization factor involved with the vaccine, this would be easier way to control population with out killing them out right, Oh, we made mistake sorry, no baby for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This video on the virus, vaccine and NWO plan is from Dr. Tru Ott

This is very organised info IMO and is a year old so may be posted elsewhere.

0CD

www.youtube.com...

12 parts

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by FlyersFan

Aww come on FF... this is all about Obama? Again? Give it a rest dude. This sort of crap has been going on for a long time. Have you forgotten about the Patriot Acts? Gitmo? People gotta get off this political partisanship crap. It's counter-productive and divisive. Exactly what 'they' want.

How can it NOT be about Obama when the curator of the Museum in Mexico who had dinner with Obama was the first or one of the first to get Swine Flu?
This happened a very short time after Mary from New York reported about the flu virus being trucked over the U.S and to the Pentagon.

It's all very suspicious and definately puts this current administration right in the middle of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daveinok

Has anyone considered the idea that the vaccine is really..................... just a vaccine?

All i know is this: When i was really young, I almost died from the MMR shot. and just over a year ago, I received the 5th of 6 anthrax shots, and was inthe E.R with respiratory distress, and a decreased heart rate, along with the most sever migraine i have ever had. like my brain was swelling to the size of a watermelon. The MMR and Anthrax vaccines both contain oil based adjuvants such as squaline, which is known to cause neurological and coronary disorders.

And on top of all that, there is this, from 1979, on 60 minutes, during the swineflu outbreak of 1976...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

I agree with your points, but I'd just to say that there was no outbreak of Swine Flu in the 70s. Only 4 people got it and 2 who died were military. (Someone please correct me if those figures are wrong. I do remember it was less than a handful of people)
So for 4 people, millions of people were vaccinated due to the overhype by the medi and putting the fear of the devil in everyone ......sure does ring a bell doesn't it?!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I go this info about Moshe from one of my sources.:

Note that he was released and returned to israel. a RED FLAG
""Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."

Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.

Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time.

The information comes from one of my confidential sources. I have reason to believe it is accurate. If I receive more information I will post it. " there's much more text in the link above

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All vaccines have risks. The vaccine to prevent cervical cancer can cause heart attacks, strokes, and death. It says so in the side effect warnings. Ask for a print out of side effects before you decide on any vaccine. Your refusal to take a vaccine can simply be because you don't want to suffer the possible side effects. Never sign anything that gives someone permission to kill you without your legal right to sue. Most hospitals want you to sign your life away before they will help you, but if you have any sense, don't sign that particular form at all. Just because you refuse help on the terms that you don't want the side effects or because you don't want to sign a form permitting them to legally kill you, doesn't mean you are a trouble-maker. It means you respect your own life. If you want to survive an epidemic, either build up your immunity yourself or go somewhere that you have no contact with people or animals that could spread the disease to you. I'm sure the government is sorting us all out in levels of intelligence, obedience, rebellion, common sense, and all of those other aspects of human nature. But the only reason you have to fear the government in the case of taking a vaccine is if they force the vaccine. The only way to avoid the disease and the vaccine is to take care of your health and your immune system, and possibly avoid human contact in the case of an epidemic.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

Baxter Pharmaceuticals, an international company, with a global presence was involved in a scandal of epic proportions that was reported mainly in Eastern Europe, Canada and India. Baxter admits to the “accidental contamination” of a killed H3N2 seasonal flu product with the live and deadly H5N1 (avian influenza), which has an estimated case fatality rate of around 60%. (By comparison the strain of influenza that produced the 1918 pandemic had an estimated case fatality rate of 2 to 3 % and killed an estimated 50 million people worldwide.) Approximately 70 kilos of this contaminated material was shipped out throughout Eastern Europe.

A lab in the Czech Republic discovered this accidentally as they routinely injected the supposedly killed Baxter product into ferrets, which are very susceptible to human influenza viruses. If the virus is completely killed, as it should be, the ferrets remain healthy. If the vaccine still contains live virus, the ferrets get sick, and the lab knows it’s a bad batch. In this case all of the ferrets died, and when the lab investigated the material received from Baxter was found to be contaminated with the live and very deadly H5N1 virus.

Baxter has refused to disclose how this contamination occurred; citing proprietary trade secrets and the WHO has rewarded them for their lack of disclosure and errors by contracting with Baxter and its partners to produce a vaccine for this current influenza epidemic.
www.torontosun.com...
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
www.lifegen.de...
article.wn.com...
www.news-medical.net...

Also, to say nothing about the deaths of the homeless in Poland following the Novartis trials…

www.pharmapoland.com...

I am new to ATS, so hopefully my links will work as I have never posted links here before.
Cheers to all, the above is my opinion for what its worth…

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Another thought... If the goverment did make a vaccine to cause sickness and death and masked it as being our salvation, then why would the government want to keep people that are dumb enough to take the vaccine? If that is what they are doing, they wouldn't want people that are dumb enough to fall for anything. They don't want sheeple that believe anything anyone tells them. If that were to happen, and the survivors were the ones who didn't take the vaccine... If they were the ones considered to be the troublemakers because they distrust the government, what would that really matter? With all of the secret technology that hasn't gone public, the government has no reason to fear the trouble-makers. They would want to seperate the trouble-makers by forcing them to either serve the government or suffer the consequences. But as far as the government fearing the ones who question everything. They do not fear them because they do not have any real power. All they can do is cause a ruckus, to which the government can and will knock them down. If the government decides to dictate our lives, what power do we really have over them anyway? Do you want to survive or do you want to die fighting a power that you cannot win against? What point is there in tyranny against the government or against anyone for that matter? If you let paranoia take over your mind you will only develop a mental disability or you will be driven to become a tyrant. I'm not saying that the government is good and nothing is greater. I'm just saying, look at who has the real power. If you don't play the game right, you will lose.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ofthepeople

Sorry my post should have also included these links..

revealedtruth.wordpress.com...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here is his LASD (Los Angeles Sheriff's Department) booking information:

Goto this page:
LASD Inmate Search

Search for:
- Last Name: MOSHE
- First Name: JOSEPH

The site will then come back is his booking number (2019293).

If you click on the button for the booking number, and go through the anti-automation crap, you'll be able to the information about his arrest, arresting agency, pending case numbers, next court date, etc.

Basically ....

• He is in custody in Los Angeles.
  • He is being held in the so-called "Twin-Towers" County Jail facility - well known in Los Angeles area.
  • Obviously, he is therefore not in Israel.
  • His bail (for all charges combined/total) is set at $126k.
  • His next court date is September 14th. So look for some news on and after that date. In the mean time, don't expect anything significant.
  • Given all of the above, it does not appear that he is being denied any due-process.

I have seen posted elsewhere that the entire story about this guy being an Israeli scientist (and all that goes along with that) is entirely bogus, and the real story is that he is a local of the "Westchester" area of Los Angeles that happens to have mental problems, and perhaps was not on his med's that day.

Of course, the above statement is exactly what you would expect from someone trying to cover-up the whole thing. So, I can see where that's going to lead.

This is not to say that I'm a fan of the whole vaccination fiasco. I have no intention of taking any vaccine for any illness at this time. I have no confidence in the companies that provide such vaccines and the safety surrounding their creation, handling and distribution.

PS: Yes, it just so happens that in a previous career, I used to work in the Municipal Court System out here in Los Angeles (like 14 years ago though). Over the years, agencies like LASD have gotten to be pretty good with public access to records like this.

[edit on 2009-8-24 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think it's very obvious: first they rape the banks and steal to accumulate wealth, than make trillions more by abusing the populace. The scumbags exist and believe that they do not have your best interest in mind. To do so is a gem.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ofthepeople

According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, there has never been any proof that any vaccine has had any effect curing anyone of anything ! The pandemic simply runs its course and those with weak immune systems get sick or die, those with strong systems don't even know they had anything. We all are and have been used as guinea pigs !

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

If you follow the link it says he made several threats against the White House and that he sat in the parking lot of a federal building smoking in his car for hours...
people are claiming that he was framed, but I don't see any evidence to back up such heavy claims. Seems to me the guy went off the deep end.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join