It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectral Analasys Confirms Triangle Sightings Could be Man Made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I did my research and ended with some interesting results... the unidentified triangles people report all over the world could indeed be man made!

The Triangle Project is dedicated to researching this phenomenon and finding the truth. On their website I noticed a spectral analasys they did on triangle sightings. 

Here is what they discovered...

The spectral-analysis.

Out of seven films that were taken with a grating in the front, only four pictures are good enough to see some kind of spectrum. Two strong ones and two weak ones. None of these pictures were taken of a light that have got an F10-G9.
The two strong ones are taken of a light which have got an F5. With other words; it might be a known light.They are taken Sunday 26 February at 03.08 am. The light was in the mountainside, northwest (azimuth 366 degrees out of 400) of the field-station at the lake Hersjoen. First there was a strong flash, then after 20 seconds, a strong "spotlight" was pointing at the observers for a couple of seconds. Then the spotlight was directed straight down for a couple of seconds. Thereafter the direction of the spotlight moved upwards and round in a half-circle, and back to the observers once more. Then it suddenly "turned off". The time from the first flash to the "turning off", was about 3 minutes. There were three observers observing this light. One of them thought it might be the spotlight from a snowscooter. But he was not sure, because the light seemed to be "too strong for that", and it had a little bit "strange movement". Anyway - this made it only an F5-light, even if it is strange that anyone should be out in the mountains at that time of the day.

What do you think about this? Is it a good enough explenation or is there more to these flying triangles?

Source

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This report was made in 1984? If thats correct, I dont know if this could be correct 25 years later for some of the objects seen.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The electrical currents needed for anti gravity must give off lights
by electrifying the air.

Outer edges of the triangle or any place not whole with the chassis might
be a possible leakage point.

There must be a main flow of charges, from the air and or ether, until it is
stable.

Then there must be tweaks that cause ascension and horizontal flight.
The Foos seem to have a joystick control that can angle it any position.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if we had alien technology and then we reverse-engineered it

new topics

top topics

join